Hibs class

Thomaso

Nucky Thompson
46 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

If you need to sing about fenians, kaflics and wave union Jack's then **** off to Ibrox  you'll love it there. 

How did you come to that conclusion with what he wrote :cornette:

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kev1998

• Bazzas right boot

• Naisys Tackle

• Sooks

27 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I think some on here like to seethe about  some in our support.Hopefully  he feels good about his post, even, if angry 

On 07/08/2022 at 18:08, Sooks said:

The wee laddie giving the finger ………….. good parenting that 😄 

My late dad would have kicked my ass if he caught me doing that at his age. 😢 😂

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

My late dad would have kicked my ass if he caught me doing that at his age. 😢 😂

Looks about the age of my eldest and thank fully she would not even know what that means never mind do it 

On 08/08/2022 at 10:30, been here before said:

That was all Rangers fans fault:

green day 10:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by hibsfan:
Please can those idiots that threw items at Hearts players / fans or entered the field of play after the equaliser - please grow up or **** off. Simply spoiling it for everyone else. You spoilt the cup final win by entering the pitch and robbing us all of what would have been an incredible cup presentation and unfortunately, I worry the same idiots would do the same again next time. GET THEM AWAY FROM THE CLUB - not welcome.
Get that right in the bin.

We hadnt won the thing for 114 years, had taken huge slaggings from fans and media.

It was an outpouring of emotion. The only issues arose when the hun bams couldnt take losing and came on for a fight.

Pitch invasions have been part of football since time immemorial. Its only deemed an "issue" when its Hibs

Not enough facepalms for that quote. The guy makes a fair point and gets a response like that. Deary me. 😕 No wonder there are utter cretins in their support. 

So no comment from the SFA or SPFL then regarding the throwing of objects or have I missed it.

Edited by vegas-voss

Bazzas right boot
54 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

1 hour ago, Kev1998 said:

Same question to you slaver ?who mentioned Catholics,king billy or ibrox?

He/ Kev lad  mentioned "political correctness"

What songs that are not politically correct do you think he was referring to that can no longer be sang or tolerated at Tynecastle?

The union Jack waving generally goes hand in hand with these sorts, this is from experience.

Rangers seem ok with both politically incorrect songs, stirring up sectarianism  and waving union Jacks.

Given the original statement from the poster I stand by my judgement and conclusions.

Kev, explain the political correctness part that is killing our atmosphere.

Use examples of what, in your view are the politically correct songs that cannot be sung and are reducing the atmosphere at Tynecastle.

The key part is " politically correct"- your words.

Explain what you want to say/ sing/ do that would be viewed as politically incorrect at Tynecastle, that we cannot currently do but is not sectarian, homophobic, racist or sexist.

I await a succulent and balanced  response that backs up your original statement.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
10 hours ago, Percival King said:

Just had a wee trip to hibs.net. WOW!

You'd think they'd won the Scottish Cup (one poster did say it was like 2016 all over again) after we Hearts'd it (gosh, that's original). 

Interesting that they think we "Hearts'd it" (🙄) rather than they earned or deserved their goal. It sounds about right. 

Different story had they not pinched a draw, it would have been in lockdown for days

But thats them, a draw as well

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Different story had they not pinched a draw, it would have been in lockdown for days

But thats them, a draw as well

Aye a 95th minute winner v St Johnstone and a 95th minute equaliser v us at home has made them forget about everything including finishing 3rd in the LC group stage. 

2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Aye a 95th minute winner v St Johnstone and a 95th minute equaliser v us at home has made them forget about everything including finishing 3rd in the LC group stage. 

😄

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

No SPFL investigation then?

Is this clown Doncaster on a 25 year contract?

What a joke.

After all the hot air about fan behaviour last month for him to sit on his hands is unforgivable.  Obviously having his strings pulled by Petrie.  He needs to go and so does Petrie. Both of them embarrassing and holding the game here back.

In a word Petrie. Sweep sweep nothing to see here move along. Mind you don’t stand in the chips. 

Edited by Imaman

If I walked into tynecastle with a union flag or t shirt on slaver and you shouted across the concourse "f@$#k off back to ibrox"at me.who would be the one of us the least politically correct    slaver

Doctor FinnBarr
3 hours ago, Thomaso said:

He should have gone down as if he’d been hit by a sniper, Lennon style!

Some hobbit trollop trying to tell me on FB the coin against Lemmon was thrown with such force it hit his jacket and rebounded onto his head.Was there more than one coin? One I seen skiffed his jacket on the way down.

When the club are going about glorifying a violent local gang, this is the kind of arsehole behaviour you get. 

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

When the club are going about glorifying a violent local gang, this is the kind of arsehole behaviour you get. 

Are Hibs fundraising for Police Scotland now? Jesus, things are worse than I thought!

Naisys Tackle
9 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Are Hibs fundraising for Police Scotland now? Jesus, things are worse than I thought!

:lol: 

19 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

What’s this all about?  🤷🏿‍♂️

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What’s this all about?  🤷🏿‍♂️

Guessing them having some banter with YLT signs from a couple of their players.   Going a wee bit too far in getting wound up about some of it.

Ronald Villiers
5 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Yeh I noticed that. Ridiculous the amount of times two balls were on the pitch when Hearts had possession!

Resorting to cheap tactics.  Just heard earlier that they recently binned their ball boys and are now using kids from their academy.  I wonder if the ball boys got the blame for them getting papped oot the cup by Morton!  Maybe their chasing and recovery of the ball wasn't the swashbuckling style that they crave doon Leif.

2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Guessing them having some banter with YLT signs from a couple of their players.   Going a wee bit too far in getting wound up about some of it.

YLT?  :rofl:

Surely they're not still a thing?

The silly old fools must be ancient now?  😳

Naisys Tackle
Just now, Morgan said:

Yeah, dont think they are fear laden gangs running terror through the streets of the capital.  A player done the sign on a promo video that actually seemed no that bad tho.

Hectormasson
42 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

What about this after Shanklands goal, looks like a bottle when it bounces 😳

totally ignored ,ignoramous cretins.....

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

There's a recent new arrival in Rosebank Cemetery (where I walk my dog) that has a very ornate wreath depicting the YLT sign. I raised an eyebrow when I first saw it, tbh.

Naisys Tackle
10 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Resorting to cheap tactics.  Just heard earlier that they recently binned their ball boys and are now using kids from their academy.  I wonder if the ball boys got the blame for them getting papped oot the cup by Morton!  Maybe their chasing and recovery of the ball wasn't the swashbuckling style that they crave doon Leif.

Its a new thing encouraged across the board by Uefa to get the balls back in play asap EPL have the balls on cones I believe with the development players running about putting them on.  

Celtic done the same against Aberdeen and balls on the pitch all the time.  The new rule is to ignore the ball that isnt being used.  Beaton obvously didnt get the memo. 

11 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Some hobbit trollop trying to tell me on FB the coin against Lemmon was thrown with such force it hit his jacket and rebounded onto his head.Was there more than one coin? One I seen skiffed his jacket on the way down.

Ah....the single bullet theory !

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, Kev1998 said:

If I walked into tynecastle with a union flag or t shirt on slaver and you shouted across the concourse "f@$#k off back to ibrox"at me.who would be the one of us the least politically correct    slaver

You Never answered the question. 

Answer the question then I may agree with you. 

You post like that and call others a slaver..... Nothing like confidence. 

Answer the question. 

They are auctioning off their players worn derby tops now ffs.

Did I just dream it was a league game and a draw at home for them ? Jesus wept

Has it taken you this length of time to dissect  and reply ? There's not many people on this forum that I would use the word "slaver" for.but you I would deffo  make an exception for.

43 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Feck sake.

:4_1_72:

Hibernian

Fitzroy Pointon
46 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I honestly think this will go down as one of the most famous results in their history. 

9 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Edinburgh Live. First with the big scoops once again 😂

As usual salivating  at anything Hibs. Even Nonsense  from this grade A attention seeker.

Hectormasson
Just now, Hectormasson said:

f,sake no that thing again trying to be famous?🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️&fth🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

16 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

He/ Kev lad  mentioned "political correctness"

What songs that are not politically correct do you think he was referring to that can no longer be sang or tolerated at Tynecastle?

The union Jack waving generally goes hand in hand with these sorts, this is from experience.

Rangers seem ok with both politically incorrect songs, stirring up sectarianism  and waving union Jacks.

Given the original statement from the poster I stand by my judgement and conclusions.

Kev, explain the political correctness part that is killing our atmosphere.

Use examples of what, in your view are the politically correct songs that cannot be sung and are reducing the atmosphere at Tynecastle.

The key part is " politically correct"- your words.

Explain what you want to say/ sing/ do that would be viewed as politically incorrect at Tynecastle, that we cannot currently do but is not sectarian, homophobic, racist or sexist.

I await a succulent and balanced  response that backs up your original statement.

You're never getting a response to that, you used words with too many syllables and multiple paragraphs :rofl:

Any song that has foul and abusive language in it.sweet Caroline, hello ,hello(with the hibs wording ,of course).we f@$#g hate hibees.etc .all deemed unsatisfactory.and before you come up with" a but you don't sing they words". You know nothing about my colour, creed or religion,  sorry miss tiann for the grammar by the way.i should have stuck in at english. 

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

1 hour ago, martoon said:

Feck sake.

:4_1_72:

Hibernian

What a sad, pathetic bunch of tossers they really are.

:vrface:

The Treasurer

Please tell me that you are joking 

5 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Any song that has foul and abusive language in it.sweet Caroline, hello ,hello(with the hibs wording ,of course).we f@$#g hate hibees.etc .all deemed unsatisfactory.and before you come up with" a but you don't sing they words". You know nothing about my colour, creed or religion,  sorry miss tiann for the grammar by the way.i should have stuck in at english. 

I had alphabetti spaghetti for lunch too. 👍

Percival King

That's amazing. Current top bid for Boyle's seems to be £1,378.

Just when you think Hibs supporters couldn't be anymore embarrassing...

The Treasurer
8 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

I very much doubt you'd be chucked out of Tynecastle for singing "if you hate the effing hibees" 

1 minute ago, Percival King said:

That's amazing. Current top bid for Boyle's seems to be £1,378.

Just when you think Hibs supporters couldn't be anymore embarrassing...

That's more than his wig probably cost.

:biggrin:

N Lincs Jambo

Talking about "Hibs Class", had a peek at their "pitch invasion" thread and tbh was quite surprised at how many posters referred to the amount of their fans who were doing cocaine in the bogs in all three of their stands. Might need to change the thread title to "Hibs Class A's".