Hibs class

Thomaso

I really don't know what's worse tbh.

singing about victims of cancer in a pub, invading a pitch for the umpteenth time, and running about like a bunch of junkies or the fact that this will invariably end up with the authorities (and CLUB) sweeping it all under the carpet as they don't have the balls to deal with these disease ridden mutants 

The vermin club statement or part of it 

"We have some of the best supporters in Scotland"

(in other words, if u were involved in these despicable scenes the day don't worry lads, we will protect you as we desperately need the season ticket money)  

Why even feel the need to insert that into the statement ?

Who exactly are you trying to appease by saying it ?

Your a joke Hibs. Nothing more, nothing less. you bare no relevance, or significance, to any of us other than to provide the odd laugh or piece of comedy that you are renowned for 

Your like Kim, Jong Un. Full of p...and promises but ultimately not up to it. 

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kev1998

• Bazzas right boot

• Naisys Tackle

• Morgan

And yet we give them the full away stand to allow for that “special atmosphere “

Same will happen in January with coins etc checked at our players 

Edited by GBJambo

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

So remind me why it is so important for us to give the vermin the whole away end again?

I hope there comes a point when we seriously test their mettle and give them the same as the old scum. 
Hibs absolutely love our agreement. It’s such a one sided agreement because they know they couldn’t sell half the Dunbar End and they know we could sell half the School End. 
On topic, this will be another sweep sweep. This is a support that were not punished for all the aforementioned and weren’t even pulled up when one of their mob punched our goalie a couple of years back. 
Historically they’re the proper media darlings, although I was pleased Sportscene highlighted the Cochrane incident last night. Remember when we were wrapped on the knuckles for the adaptation of Seven Nation Army? I never ever saw criticism of that lot for, “Vladimir Romanov, he sucks Paul Hartley off.”

Nor their Laryea Kingston selling watches on the beach ditty. 
It was “understandable” that they ignored the tribute to Wallace Mercer but we STILL get pilloried for the ridiculous Pope silence. 

There’s a lot I don’t like about our own fans but by ****, we don’t get away with anything like that mob. 

Edited by Shaggy2

8 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

At least Hibs have announced they are carrying out an investigation.

Over to you SPFL.

A sweeping tactic.Celtic are also good at using this to make it seem like they are taking counter measures themselves and the SPFL don't need to bother as it's being dealt with.Reality **** all happens

I think what we do is cut their allocation at Tynecastle.  They can’t be trusted to behave. Bobby was punched ffs. Should of happened then.  2 sections and netting up. Cage them in like the rats they are. Enoughs enough

John Findlay

Hibs and class don't go.

There is no class at Hibernian FC, from the very top of the club to the bottom and beyond. They weren't celebrating a draw yesterday, they were celebrating that they didn't get beat. Never forget we have more victories at Easter Road against them, than they us. Never let them forget that, never.

Allowayjambo1874
12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I think what we do is cut their allocation at Tynecastle.  They can’t be trusted to behave. Bobby was punched ffs. Should of happened then.  2 sections and netting up. Cage them in like the rats they are. Enoughs enough

This times a million.

Every single derby the same shite happens and nothing is done. Tynecastle stands are so close to the pitch that something serious is bound to happen eventually as these mutants have no self control.

If they want to do the same to us then so be it. 

2 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

So remind me why it is so important for us to give the vermin the whole away end again?

In the game before the semi final,

I spent a full 45 minutes watching Craig Gordon with a genuine fear something was gonna happen to him from the hibees behind his goal.  Especially as the semi final followed the week after. 

Thankfull nothing too serious happened but he did collect a few coins, lighters etc.

This has been a recurring feature at Easter Road over the years and with their followers at away games. Fining them does not seem to have the effect of changing their behaviour. Maybe it’s time they played behind closed doors for a few games. Let’s see if the SFA actually have any balls when it comes to dealing with this or will Petrie arrange for it all to be swept under the carpet.

3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

This has been a recurring feature at Easter Road over the years and with their followers at away games. Fining them does not seem to have the effect of changing their behaviour. Maybe it’s time they played behind closed doors for a few games. Let’s see if the SFA actually have any balls when it comes to dealing with this or will Petrie arrange for it all to be swept under the carpet.

Well, Doncaster can't go back on his big statement that he made.

Let's see if it was all hot air. I think I can guess how it will go.

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, Boab said:

Well, Doncaster can't go back on his big statement that he made.

Let's see if it was all hot air. I think I can guess how it will go.

Doncaster won’t do anything, we know that.  Even if he could but don’t think he has power to do anything anyway - what action can the SPFL or SFA take while there is no strict liability in place?  Maybe they or the police could force a section of the ground to be closed, doubt that would happen though and don’t think they can fine the club?  

As for derby games at Tynie I think it’s time to cut their allocation (I previously was always for giving them the full stand but no more).  Either give them the same as the arse cheeks or sell no tickets for the front 2 or 3 rows.   They can’t be trusted to behave and nothing ever gets done about it.  Time to take our own action. 

heartandsoul
3 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

After their fans appalling behaviour yet again yesterday,  give them nothing.

We should cut their allocation to provide sanitised sections of the Roseburn where their fans cannot launch shit at our players ………… give them half like we do with other teams and then remove them from lower sections where they are a danger to our player ………….. this should then mean that the individual facial recognition cameras and police are better able to identify and arrest those responsible for the genuinely dangerous stuff

5 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Doncaster won’t do anything, we know that.  Even if he could but don’t think he has power to do anything anyway - what action can the SPFL or SFA take while there is no strict liability in place?  Maybe they or the police could force a section of the ground to be closed, doubt that would happen though and don’t think they can fine the club?  

As for derby games at Tynie I think it’s time to cut their allocation (I previously was always for giving them the full stand but no more).  Either give them the same as the arse cheeks or sell no tickets for the front 2 or 3 rows.   They can’t be trusted to behave and nothing ever gets done about it.  Time to take our own action. 

He's made a rod for his own back if he stays silent though. Haven't heard from any of our players but a few if those miscreants got pretty close to them and there was verbals at the very least.

Over to you, Neil.....!

27 minutes ago, Boab said:

He's made a rod for his own back if he stays silent though. Haven't heard from any of our players but a few if those miscreants got pretty close to them and there was verbals at the very least.

Over to you, Neil.....!

Quite frankly this is Doncaster’s big opportunity to show that his utterances are not just hot air. It gives him the chance to take action.  He must have been shitting himself in case the Old Firm were first to fall foul. The vermin have broken cover. Now’s his chance if he doesn’t act  he should quit. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Exactly ! I've been one for saying give them full end but not now , give them the small section Ross County had and get ground full of Jambos , if they do the same fine because they won't sell out like us so will lose money 

Nelly Terraces

If our management don’t use this as a motivation to going out & ****ing these vermin scum red raw in the next derby at Tynie then they’ll not be doing their job.

Only one way to teach these pond dwellers a lesson & that is going out there & destroying them.

Gorgie Rules.

21 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Quite frankly this is Doncaster’s big opportunity to show that his utterances are not just hot air. It gives him the chance to take action.  He must have been shitting himself in case the Old Firm were first to fall foul. The vermin have broken cover. Now’s his chance if he doesn’t act  he should quit. 

100% on the money. Talk is cheap let's see some action. Failure to do so will give carte blanche to fans of every other club to do the same without repurcussions citing this as the yardstick. Donkey will be waiting for reports etc before in six weeks sending Hibs a stiffly worded email to say if clubs he dislikes like Hearts, Partick, ICT repeat this then he will close them down. 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yip, give them 2 sections. 

They'll respond and prove they are bitter arseholes 

25 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

If our management don’t use this as a motivation to going out & ****ing these vermin scum red raw in the next derby at Tynie then they’ll not be doing their job.

Only one way to teach these pond dwellers a lesson & that is going out there & destroying them.

Gorgie Rules.

👏 

It still irks me that they pretty much got off scot free for the Hampden pitch invasion which got labelled under 'exuberance'.  I don't care how long they waited that was completely unacceptable and drew comparisons with the previous Hampden shame of 1980 OF final.   That scummy section at Fester Road has consistently caused trouble over the years but nothing ever gets done.  I think they are protected by Petrie.  He should be nowhere near the forefront of Scottish Football.

Correct, and if they decide to do the same then fine they won't sell out and therfore loose out financially. 

Because its the derby .

It makes it better.The actions of a few bams but mostly bairns shouldn't lesson the enjoyment of everyone else.

It was bizarre the amount of bairns that ran onto the pitch though.

I burst out laughing at an odd shaped one running towards Porto who couldn't have conveyed get tae fek any clearer.

Took the sting out a wee bit.

😄

been here before
8 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

It still irks me that they pretty much got off scot free for the Hampden pitch invasion which got labelled under 'exuberance'.  I don't care how long they waited that was completely unacceptable and drew comparisons with the previous Hampden shame of 1980 OF final.   That scummy section at Fester Road has consistently caused trouble over the years but nothing ever gets done.  I think they are protected by Petrie.  He should be nowhere near the forefront of Scottish Football.

That was all Rangers fans fault:

green day 10:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by hibsfan:
Please can those idiots that threw items at Hearts players / fans or entered the field of play after the equaliser - please grow up or **** off. Simply spoiling it for everyone else. You spoilt the cup final win by entering the pitch and robbing us all of what would have been an incredible cup presentation and unfortunately, I worry the same idiots would do the same again next time. GET THEM AWAY FROM THE CLUB - not welcome.
Get that right in the bin.

We hadnt won the thing for 114 years, had taken huge slaggings from fans and media.

It was an outpouring of emotion. The only issues arose when the hun bams couldnt take losing and came on for a fight.

Pitch invasions have been part of football since time immemorial. Its only deemed an "issue" when its Hibs

Back to 2005

I’m glad that these vermin will get to see the next derby while in all likelihood I won’t due to having a ST in the Roseburn. Time to start looking after your own fans Hearts. 

GlasgoJambo
18 hours ago, Mister T said:

That's a cracking photo to be fair. From the bam in the specs to the Stone island pavement dancer to the wee laddie giving the finger, it's hibs anthropology a nutshell.

:lol:

Great description. Inspired me to do this mock up of Hibs Twitter page. Just seems to fit

55A14935-1BAE-4BAF-92AA-6C0888F4357C.jpeg

3 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Gorgie Rules.

Oooh yeh! This poster gets it.👍

2 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

I’m glad that these vermin will get to see the next derby while in all likelihood I won’t due to having a ST in the Roseburn. Time to start looking after your own fans Hearts. 

Yep shutting out our own fans to let in those mutants 

I P Knightley
15 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

At least Hibs have announced they are carrying out an investigation.

Over to you SPFL.

I'm certain that it will be a thorough and far-reaching investigation with severe consequences for the wrong-doers.. but hud on a minute! What does the 'announcement' say?

"...will be reviewed again on the stadium CCTV and, if an incident can be detected..."

So, let's not believe what everyone saw on the TV when lighters and a whole box of chips (which must have (a) cost a pretty penny and (b ) been stone cold) rained down on Alex Cochrane. Let's see whether we can detect something from our own CCTV and, if not, let's move on.

14 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Remember a game at Tynecastle not so long ago when some berk threw his house keys and they got stuck on the goal nets 🤦‍♂️, why the hell would you you actually throw your house keys away 🤣🤣

Utter simpletons! 

That's magic. I hope they weren't his own house keys but he'd lifted them off a simpleton pal. It just seems more fun that way.

Seriously, though. HMFC should be looking to have no away supporters behind the goal at the next home derby. If the morons are getting away with chucking stuff at players, I'd want to do what I could to protect Craig Gordon from missiles. Even though he, or other players, might not get seriously hurt, the disruption to concentration is enough of a threat for me.

maroonlegions
19 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

Shouldn't be a problem recognising this one.

0_JS274082929.thumb.jpg.23b7434f8e6b1887f14d51233836bfae.jpg

He will be the first in the queue at the hibs shop to get the new DVD.  

298209075_356590933339960_3495344319586612653_n.jpg

3 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

This topic was discussed quite a bit on an earlier thread about season tickets and quite a lot of posters wanted to keep the lopsided agreement because of the special atmosphere and some people were quite happy to see our own fans purchasing reduced STs.

We have demand for more seats and were not doing it out of pettiness. 

Cut the allocation for New Year and give the Roseburn ST holders a chance to sit in their own seats. 

Hearts fans first.

been here before
45 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Cut the allocation for New Year and give the Roseburn ST holders a chance to sit in their own seats. 

Hearts fans first.

But its not "their seats" though. Rightly or wronly the Roseburn STs were put on sale with the condition that the Hibs games werent part of them. Hearts were upfront about this.

Those who bought them were aware of this, and I think, paid less than they would have for a comparable seat elswhere in the ground because the games werent included.

Edited by been here before

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

This topic was discussed quite a bit on an earlier thread about season tickets and quite a lot of posters wanted to keep the lopsided agreement because of the special atmosphere and some people were quite happy to see our own fans purchasing reduced STs.

Hearts fans first.

100%.

22games nro
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

perfectly summed up !!

Nelly Terraces

🤣 Epic work!

18 minutes ago, been here before said:

But its not "their seats" though. Rightly or wronly the Roseburn STs were put on sale with the condition that the Hibs games werent part of them. Hearts were upfront about this.

Those who bought them were aware of this, and I think, paid less than they would have for a comparable seat elswhere in the ground because the games werent included.

Well they actually are their seats for the 17 or possibly 18 other home games in the season. 

I know that there was a small reduction in the cost, but I think that most fans ( not all) would have preferred their tickets to include the biggest match(es) of the season. 

Also it would not have been possible for the Roseburn ST holders to get season tickets as the rest of the stadium was sold out for STs, which leaves it at least 1400 season  ticket seat short for Hibs matches.  

Naisys Tackle
9 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

To get the whole end for an away game. 

1 hour ago, Jambos dad said:

Hearts fans first.

Needs to be done.  We’ve taken the initiative with the Glasgow Uglies. Time to step up to the mark with those verminous tramps from Leith. Restrict them to only one section and ensure it’s heavily policed and stewarded. 

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

Needs to be done.  We’ve taken the initiative with the Glasgow Uglies. Time to step up to the mark with those verminous tramps from Leith. Restrict them to only one section and ensure it’s heavily policed and stewarded. 

Agreed Deevers. 

If we are stuck with this agreement until the New Year match. Fair enough. 

Apart from the nasty incidents that are occurring we actually could be using these seats for our own fans. 

been here before
5 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Well they actually are their seats for the 17 or possibly 18 other home games in the season. 

I know that there was a small reduction in the cost, but I think that most fans ( not all) would have preferred their tickets to include the biggest match(es) of the season

Well they actually are their seats for the 17 or possibly 18 other home games in the season which is exactly what I said. And they were bought in the knowledge they didnt include the Hibs games. You cant buy a ST knowing its not "your seat" for the Hibs game then start greeting about not getting "your seat" for the Hibs game. :rofl:

9 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Also it would not have been possible for the Roseburn ST holders to get season tickets as the rest of the stadium was sold out for STs, which leaves it at least 1400 season  ticket seat short for Hibs matches

It might have been but it wasnt so its a moot point and the reasons are quite obvious even if you dont agree with them. 

At the risk of going round in circles, Roseburn ST holders knew the deal, nothing was hidden and they made that choice.

been here before
1 minute ago, Jambos dad said:

Agreed Deevers. 

If we are stuck with this agreement until the New Year match. Fair enough. 

Apart from the nasty incidents that are occurring we actually could be using these seats for our own fans. 

You could argue they are being used for our own fans.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

You could argue they are being used for our own fans.

That one is way over my head  .

Nobody's greeting about it. My ST is not in the Roseburn. I am aware the fans who bought Roseburn STs were aware of the situation. 

Most topics on JKB are just opinions and moot points, but we can leave it there so you don't get dizzy going round in circles 

Now that's what i call hibs class 👏 😄

been here before
4 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

That one is way over my head  .

It means our own fans, fans who tend to go to most away games, can get tickets for the games at Easter Road.

2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Discounted today to 51p.    😆

Acquaintances on fb posting pictures of Boyle and “Morning Jambos” like he scored their 5th in a rout at Hampden!

Pathetic flumps

heartandsoul
25 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Au contraire. I'd give them two tickets and make sure it's for the specie twat that is in all the photos and the guy that threw the lighter at Cochrane. Let them enjoy Tynecastle 'hospitality'. 

Now that would be good to see Jonesy

16 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Acquaintances on fb posting pictures of Boyle and “Morning Jambos” like he scored their 5th in a rout at Hampden!

Pathetic flumps

They aspire to mediocrity, but fall way short every time. 

Nelly Terraces

Next derby:

1. Management team to remind the players of yesterdays events, not that the players are likely to forget.

2. A hate fuelled, toxic, atmosphere of intimidation from 3 stands of Tynecastle. Ramp it right up & lets ram it right up these swamp dwelling inbred vermin ****s.

Cheers.