• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kev1998

• Bazzas right boot

• Naisys Tackle

• Sooks

Thought that was really out of order tbh. Cochrane isn't a Rudi type character that winds them up so it seemed like scaffy tramp behaviour. 

A real shame the prick that threw it left the ground cheesing after the wig scored. 

Just now, Yoda said:

Petrie will ensure it is swept under the carpet.

Hearts have to make sure it’s not swept under the carpet 

Dick Dastardly
Just now, OTT said:

Thought that was really out of order tbh. Cochrane isn't a Rudi type character that winds them up so it seemed like scaffy tramp behaviour. 

A real shame the prick that threw it left the ground cheesing after the wig scored. 

This is probably part of the reason. 

Cochrane hates the hibs

Fth

0_20429905.jpg

Just now, neilnunb said:

SPFL chief Neil Doncaster warns clubs over fan behaviour and pitch invasions ahead of new season

🤔

This needs to be thrown right at him after that performance from the vermin fans. Probably won't.

Dick Dastardly
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

SPFL chief Neil Doncaster warns clubs over fan behaviour and pitch invasions ahead of new season

🤔

He has to do something. Has to. 

Hearts are rampant

Compounded by some non-entity from their board/staff using words like “passion” after the game, when being interviewed by sky, as if that makes throwing things on the pitch/at players and invading the pitch ok. He certainly didn’t condemn it and say fans will be dealt with as strongly as possibly etc.

That area of their stadium is renowned for it. Why not just moved them all from that area and close it. Plenty empty seats elsewhere for them to moved to as it’s only full when the gorgie boys are in town

Edited by Hearts are rampant

Weakened Offender
8 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I wonder if as much will be made of it as when Lennon was missed by a coin? 

Wouldn't hold your breath. 

13 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

This is probably part of the reason. 

Cochrane hates the hibs

Fth

0_20429905.jpg

Ahhhh, still though, he's hardly Rudi hate figure levels to deserve that sort of treatment. 

billythejambo
17 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I wonder if as much will be made of it as when Lennon was missed by a coin? 

The object that hit him first looked like a coin 

18 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🤔

Watched it on Sky and they seemed to do their best to make sure no tramps were filmed being on the pitch.

This and the throwing of missiles will be swept under the carpet.

6 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Such an inoffensive guy to rage over too.

Bunch of scummy plums. 

I doubt they cared it was Cochrane. It could have been any Hearts player, he just happened to be the one taking the throw in. Hibs fans knew we were controlling the game.

Naisys Tackle
Just now, neilnunb said:

I doubt they cared it was Cochrane. It could have been any Hearts player, he just happened to be the one taking the throw in. Hibs fans knew we were controlling the game.

Their support was quiet and shit too and it replicated a sunday stroll.  Weird behavior in a overall weird game. 

Due to the fact that they got completely away with a full scale pitch invasion after a cup final is the reason this keeps happening 

20 minutes ago, OTT said:

Ahhhh, still though, he's hardly Rudi hate figure levels to deserve that sort of treatment. 

Surely any player shouldn’t be subjected to that sort of behaviour? I include their rancid players in that statement. Fans shouldn’t do this, it’s assault, and if they do they should be subject to arrest and prosecution 

Dick Dastardly
27 minutes ago, OTT said:

Definitely not. I don't think those inbred tramps need a reason though

Dick Dastardly
26 minutes ago, billythejambo said:

The object that hit him first looked like a coin 

I couldn't see what it was. Cochrane seemed to feel it though. Do you think those tramps have change to spare? 

been here before
29 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Was there not golf ball(s) as well ?

Looked to me like a green golf ball was lobbed on.

Heartsmad1874

Treatment the Hearts fans got in the away end was a disgrace compared to what actually happened in both ends. Missiles and pitch invasions both came from the East Stand yet there was an over the top police presence in our end.

Seen various Hearts fans thrown out of Block 26 in both halfs and even when leaving one fan on the ground with so many police on top of him. Looked like one of his mates wanted to fight the police officer.

Edited by Heartsmad1874

Lone Striker

Looks like the club's new manager gear is some sort of tribute to  their 1980's casuals.

th?id=OIP.kk8lXL6MpVZTDs2BjE_5QQHaD4&pid=Api&P=0

... and wee Lee admitting he's a "wierdo"  professional gambler too.   Great role model - Hibs class right enough.

Cruickie's Moustache

Wider issue than scummy Hibs fans. Ref   needs to be given another coloured card. Objects thrown at players, like today, card shown to supporters and Hearts get a free kick 10 yards onto the  park. Happens at corners the team gets a free kick from a more favourable angle at edge of 18 yard box. Goalies pelted at goal kick, you get a free kick from half way. Would stop within a few games. 

Edited by Cruickie's Moustache

6 minutes ago, Cruickie's Moustache said:

Wider issue than scummy Hibs fans. Ref   needs to be given another coloured card. Objects thrown at players, like today, card shown to supporters and Hearts get a free kick 10 yards onto the  park. Happens at corners the team gets a free kick from a more favourable angle at edge of 18 yard box. Goalies pelted at goal kick, you get a free kick from half way. Would stop within a few games. 

Beaton didn’t know how to deal with it at all.  He should have had a stadium announcement made that if it continued the match would be abandoned with the score standing.

Club need to be sticking up for the players and calling this out. No effort by the police to even attempt to stop it. However if you walked on the street after the game you were demanded to move to the pavement by wannabe robocops 

Dick Dastardly
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

You get teams walking off the pitch for racist chanting, but that's McKay and Cochrane both hit with bottles/coins and told to get on with it. Next time at ER we should just walk off and invite the discussion. Feck the three points, these are men just trying to go about their job.

I was thinking similar when it happened. 

stirlingshirejambo
25 minutes ago, been here before said:

Definitely a green lighter

bottle thrown at Shankland at goal too

stirlingshirejambo
27 minutes ago, been here before said:

25 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Treatment the Hearts fans got in the away end was a disgrace compared to what actually happened in both ends. Missiles and pitch invasions both came from the East Stand yet there was an over the top police presence in our end.

Seen various Hearts fans thrown out of Block 26 in both halfs and even when leaving one fan on the ground with so many police on top of him. Looked like one of his mates wanted to fight the police officer.

Police grabbed 3 fans at the area at the end of main stand when they scored for being on pitch but let them all back into seats

changed days need lifted or will keep doing it 

4 minutes ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

Definitely a green lighter

bottle thrown at Shankland at goal too

A can was thrown at Grant as well as he was going to take a corner.

RustyRightPeg

Dodging lighters, coins and erm…..chips while trying to take a throw in shouldn’t happen anywhere. Reality is that section or ER has history and nothing gets done. Dempster put out a good statement during her time in charge, Kensell said some waffle today. 

Section closures and bans the only way…

StevenNaismith

My son was hit by a coin at the game and has had 3 stitches put in a cut on his eyebrow. An inch lower and who knows what damage it would’ve caused. Vermin!

3 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

My son was hit by a coin at the game and has had 3 stitches put in a cut on his eyebrow. An inch lower and who knows what damage it would’ve caused. Vermin!

**** sake. Hope he’s ok.

I know we have arseholes in our support, but that lot take scuminess to a whole new level.

Easy to identify the section, surely that section gets shut now and the club fined.

Same thing with McKay at Parkhead when he was struck with a bottle. 

The league authorities need a backbone and have partial closures to kick this nonsense out. 

52 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Sorry for your laddie mate I assume it was reported and Hibs are trying to find the person responsible ……….. Makes Ron Gordons interview of SKY seem a bit hollow

Heartsmad1874

Do Hearts no longer have a SLO at games? Used to see a chap at the away games years ago but not for a while. 

1 hour ago, Cruickie's Moustache said:

Great idea.

Their fans on social media defending missiles and pitch invasions. Moaning about cochrane going down after he was hit, mind when a coin hit lennons coat. 

They should be hammered after today by the sfa. Pitch invasions and missiles. They are utter weirdos celebrating a draw like they'd eon the cup.