Hibs class

Thomaso

heartandsoul
1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

My son was hit by a coin at the game and has had 3 stitches put in a cut on his eyebrow. An inch lower and who knows what damage it would’ve caused. Vermin!

That's a disgrace mate. Hope he is OK.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kev1998

• Bazzas right boot

• Naisys Tackle

• Morgan

25 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

The ‘laddie’ is 40 btw, he’s fine and out having pints after the game 🍻

Good to hear 😄 

How slow were police and stewards in reacting to the Cochrane incident? Aye no bother, I'll just finish my tea and take a stroll over!

Montgomery Brewster
3 hours ago, Yoda said:

Petrie will ensure it is swept under the carpet.

Over exuberance .

still those ***** haven’t beaten us for 4.5 years at the echodome. Long May it continue .

GORGIE RULES & FTH 

4 minutes ago, RobboM said:

How slow were police and stewards in reacting to the Cochrane incident? Aye no bother, I'll just finish my tea and take a stroll over!

Shouldn't be a problem recognising this one.

0_JS274082929.thumb.jpg.23b7434f8e6b1887f14d51233836bfae.jpg

Auld Reekin'
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

The wee laddie giving the finger ………….. good parenting that 😄 

He's got nine on the other hand though. :icon14:

Hibs statement makes reference to the passion of the derby. It shouldn't even be referenced. ****ing irrelevance. They basically try and excuse why some people throw coins yet all the player is doing is taking a throw in?

The more you entertain this pish, and I mean the football authorities, the more licence you give these cowards. 

Edited by Riccarton3

been here before
17 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

**** sake, the nick of that. For a draw!! :rofl:

The brother/sister combo in the black tshirt and purple top seem to have been interupted though.

Edited by been here before

21 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

That's a cracking photo to be fair. From the bam in the specs to the Stone island pavement dancer to the wee laddie giving the finger, it's hibs anthropology a nutshell.

Edited by Mister T

Ronald Villiers
2 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

Club need to be sticking up for the players and calling this out. No effort by the police to even attempt to stop it. However if you walked on the street after the game you were demanded to move to the pavement by wannabe robocops 

My laddie got hit with a coin today aswell.  I'm annoyed, but just out of interest, what are a few cops supposed to do to stop it?  Catch the coins before they hit folk or just arrest everyone in the area the coins got thrown from?  Or should they watch for folk that are rummaging in their pockets and chin them before they throw anything.  Easter Road and Tynie have apparently got CCTV installed so that they can catch those responsible.  The problem lies with Hibs.  Let's see what happens.  

RustyRightPeg
8 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

My laddie got hit with a coin today aswell.  I'm annoyed, but just out of interest, what are a few cops supposed to do to stop it?  Catch the coins before they hit folk or just arrest everyone in the area the coins got thrown from?  Or should they watch for folk that are rummaging in their pockets and chin them before they throw anything.  Easter Road and Tynie have apparently got CCTV installed so that they can catch those responsible.  The problem lies with Hibs.  Let's see what happens.  

Tynecastle & Easter Road have “seat specific” CCTV which is allegedly able to  zoom to specific seats and areas in question. Shouldn’t be too difficult, just whether Hibs genuinely bother. 

Dempster seemed a bit more on too of this when she was in charge. Kensell’s statement today seemed to try and deflect blame from the fans & rather citing the occasion instead.

Edited by RustyRightPeg

Percival King

The authorities really need to get a grip on this behaviour. I'm not a fan of automatic life bans (not even sure if/how they work) but they need to do something to stop folk chucking stuff onto pitch, setting off flares, running onto the pitch. If it's a Hearts fan, we should condemn him or her and every club should be the same but it seems clubs and authorities can't really be bothered. 

Ronald Villiers
10 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Tynecastle & Easter Road have “seat specific” CCTV which is allegedly able to  zoom to specific seats and areas in question. Shouldn’t be too difficult, just whether Hibs genuinely bother. 

Dempster seemed a bit more on too of this when she was in charge. Kensell’s statement today seemed to try and deflect blame from the fans & rather citing the occasion instead.

We'll see what happens mate.  They're a tin pot club that have no shame.  I refuse to blame cops and stewards, unless they saw it obviously.  

19 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Move into the stand where the stuff was getting chucked from? Or at least move out from the corner to show some kind of effort to stop it? Massive police presence outside but minimal inside. Obviously they can't stop things getting thrown but even a knuckle dragger would probably thunk twice about throwing something if it had a chance of hitting a cop. Not good your laddie got hit, hope he is ok

14 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

It’s the example the wee fella is setting for his kids I worry about…

Is that his pregnant sister along to his left ?

Financial penalties will hit the boardroom, points penalties will hit the playing side. Section closures will hit both and the ‘fans’ 

Speaking on Sky Sports after the 1-1 draw at Easter Road, Kensell said: “We can't condone it. But obviously sometimes the passion of what happens and the situation and how it unfolds dictates some of that.

“There are things we need to look at. We'd ask our fans to always act appropriately and there are a few incidents we will look at.

“But ultimately passion is what football is all about. So we have to address it, and internally we will. It's got to be a safe environment here at Easter Road and I believe it is.”

Just passionate , I take it that is the new over exuberant 

1 hour ago, DesertDawg said:

Especially the wee scrot giving it the finger

49 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Nah, remember when both clubs issued statements a while ago re derby bother?

Ours was an unequivocal condemnation.

That sleekit boot put out something far less convincing on Hibs behalf.

Some Hibs fans are cave dwelling scum, but it’s long been tacitly allowed by the Hibs administration. Kensell just following the same party line; passion is the new exuberance. 

1 hour ago, Mister T said:

That's a cracking photo to be fair. From the bam in the specs to the Stone island pavement dancer to the wee laddie giving the finger, it's hibs anthropology a nutshell.

😆 Shrewd observation mate.

Amazing that Sportscene didn’t comment on the bottle that was thrown at Shankland when he scored. Clearly visible in the replays. 

4 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

My son was hit by a coin at the game and has had 3 stitches put in a cut on his eyebrow. An inch lower and who knows what damage it would’ve caused. Vermin!

Yeah me and my kid had to move from section 26 at half time as we were pelted with missiles. Screws, lighters and coins. Young boy in front of got a burst head. Not saying our lot are angels but they are scum. Also before anyone comments on taking my kid to section 26 I didn't check the sections when I bought them. Schoolboy error.

They are in the most filthy rat scum. Filth.  Bottom line. Never will change unless it’s bred out of them. Unfortunately that’s unlikely seeing they love inter breeding

Heartsmad1874
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

They are in the most filthy rat scum. Filth.  Bottom line. Never will change unless it’s bred out of them. Unfortunately that’s unlikely seeing they love inter breeding

Section 26 is always overfull and plenty of over aggressive police/stewards. Don't think it will be long before Hibs stop selling us that section like we don't sell them Lower H or M.

The outcome to things getting chucked at our fans will likely be for Section 26 to be closed. 

Cutting in to Hearts allocation. 

It's only fair 😏

Got hit by a coin twice today but when a hearts fan tried to do something back gets wrestled to the ground by 5 police officers 

Jambo na hÉireann

I’m just surprised they have coins. I’ve not used cash money since the pandemic began.

Still, I suppose it’s not as if they can accept card payments while begging on Princes St. 

StevenNaismith
31 minutes ago, Vin1874 said:

Got hit by a coin twice today but when a hearts fan tried to do something back gets wrestled to the ground by 5 police officers 

I saw that at the end, whilst the police had him pinned down a steward who looked 50+ was raining punches into the guy. Seen a large Hearts fan get a hold of him when he tried to walk away once the police had the guy in cuffs. It didn’t end well for the steward.

We’ve got two section of “interesting characters” (G and N). They’ve got the entire East Stand. Wanabee hard men the lot of them. 

The Old Tolbooth

Remember a game at Tynecastle not so long ago when some berk threw his house keys and they got stuck on the goal nets 🤦‍♂️, why the hell would you you actually throw your house keys away 🤣🤣

Utter simpletons! 

Total dick behaviour & the most infuriating part is it likely contributed to the 5 minutes injury time along with their persistent fouls on the halfway line

8 hours ago, Hearts are rampant said:

Compounded by some non-entity from their board/staff using words like “passion” after the game, when being interviewed by sky, as if that makes throwing things on the pitch/at players and invading the pitch ok. He certainly didn’t condemn it and say fans will be dealt with as strongly as possibly etc.

That area of their stadium is renowned for it. Why not just moved them all from that area and close it. Plenty empty seats elsewhere for them to moved to as it’s only full when the gorgie boys are in town

IIRC Dempster moved them from there to the upper tier of the stand opposite our end. Why did they allow them to move back?

5 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

Mega lol at this silly little ***** ecstatic at getting a draw against their superior neighbours. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Mega lol at this silly little ***** ecstatic at getting a draw against their superior neighbours. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Needs to be a smiley on here.

5 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

Hibs statement makes reference to the passion of the derby. It shouldn't even be referenced. ****ing irrelevance. They basically try and excuse why some people throw coins yet all the player is doing is taking a throw in?

The more you entertain this pish, and I mean the football authorities, the more licence you give these cowards. 

Some trumpet representing the club on TV after essentially said that

”It’s a derby, passions run high” 

Thats okay then

Got loads of hibby pals and family. They’re all great people. 

Then again, they’re not trailer trash from lochend. 

The team the trailer trash support and the way they behave is just a symptom really. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
5 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Remember a game at Tynecastle not so long ago when some berk threw his house keys and they got stuck on the goal nets 🤦‍♂️, why the hell would you you actually throw your house keys away 🤣🤣

Utter simpletons! 

Mind one of them threw a shoe at Jamie MacDonald. The mind boggles.