**official Jonny Depp V Amber Heard results thread.

AlimOzturk

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

My gut feeling is that...

*Their relationship was extremely troubled and toxic at times.

*Heard wrote that article and embellished A LOT of the events

*Heard did not expect Depp to pursue the libel case against her particularly due to the recent surge of the metoo movement. She would be seen as a crusader for women and ultimately strengthen her profile and employability as an actress.

*In court Heard did not seem credible at all. She looked like a very bad actress on the stand trying too hard to convince the jury of a story she had made up herself.

*Her legal team were awful and made her look even less credible.

*She deserved to lose the case against her and many of the stories she made about Depp were untrue.

Just my own feelings garnered from what I have watched and read.

I think the jury agreed with you.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• Jambo-Jimbo

• JudyJudyJudy

• AlimOzturk

AlimOzturk

Amber Heard won’t appeal. She has to post the full amount due to Depp before any appeal is heard and the chances of winning an appeal are not great. She then has to pay for lawyers and court fees if she loses. Unless she expects some sort of charity from Elon musks then she is not appealing 

Edited by AlimOzturk

On 03/06/2022 at 17:20, Der Kaiser said:

My gut feeling is that...

*Their relationship was extremely troubled and toxic at times.

*Heard wrote that article and embellished A LOT of the events

*Heard did not expect Depp to pursue the libel case against her particularly due to the recent surge of the metoo movement. She would be seen as a crusader for women and ultimately strengthen her profile and employability as an actress.

*In court Heard did not seem credible at all. She looked like a very bad actress on the stand trying too hard to convince the jury of a story she had made up herself.

*Her legal team were awful and made her look even less credible.

*She deserved to lose the case against her and many of the stories she made about Depp were untrue.

Just my own feelings garnered from what I have watched and read.

With regards to her legal team, I think they quickly found out that Heard had not a shred of evidence to prove her claims against Depp.

Despite the fact that she seemed to take a lot of photos, videos or audio recordings that showed Depp in a bad light she was not able once in a supposed 6 year hell of domestic violence to capture any evidence of this.

Despite supposed savage beatings that drew blood and even broke her nose, there is no photographic evidence or medical records of her seeking treatment.  Let's face it, if you get your nose broken, it is never looking the same again, no matter how much cosmetic surgery you get, and you certainly aren't resetting it yourself then plastering on some make up that isn't yet on the market to try and cover it up.

Her legal team was left with no alternative than to try and discredit Depp and any witness who testified in his favour.  The funniest thing for me is when Heard's Attorney accused the former TMZ employee of seeking his 15 minutes of fame.  He bit right back, saying he had nothing to gain from testifying and that the 15 minutes of fame allegation could equally be levelled at her for taking the case.  And here we are a few days later and Amber's attorney is all over the news channels giving interviews.

• 1 month later...
Jambo-Jimbo

Heard's defence team are demanding re-trials left right and centre.

They seem to think that there should be a re-trial because Depp didn't produce any evidence, mmm neither did Heard, certainly not any independently verified evidence, plenty of selfies but not a shread of real evidence.

And the other thing they are moaning about is that seemingly one of the original jurors summoned for the case failed to show up so a replacement juror sat instead......a replacement juror that no doubts Heard's team didn't object to at the time, but are now kicking up feck about.

All sounds desperate stuff to me, she's probably not got any money and is just stalling for time as much as she can.

Dick Dastardly
13 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Heard's defence team are demanding re-trials left right and centre.

They seem to think that there should be a re-trial because Depp didn't produce any evidence, mmm neither did Heard, certainly not any independently verified evidence, plenty of selfies but not a shread of real evidence.

And the other thing they are moaning about is that seemingly one of the original jurors summoned for the case failed to show up so a replacement juror sat instead......a replacement juror that no doubts Heard's team didn't object to at the time, but are now kicking up feck about.

All sounds desperate stuff to me, she's probably not got any money and is just stalling for time as much as she can.

They claim juror 15 had the same address and last name as the juror that was called up but was 20 odd years younger, i think. So, basically, the son went to court instead of the dad. I find it a bit hard to believe myself.  Surely someone would have noticed beforehand 

Dick Dastardly
On 09/07/2022 at 23:20, Smithee said:

FFS have a heart, the lassies dog stepped on a bee

1725115123_GURNING2.jpg.8d909d14b3a4e87ed39c77a5ca679fa6.jpg

I'm sure she could have made it better with some make up 

indianajones
6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

She’s also been begging Depp to not go after the 10 million she owes him. :rofl:

Take the wench to the cleaners. 

If you're a super wealthy individual with a generous spirit and who doesnt mind a little poop on the bed you've probably got a good chance of sleeping with her.

Dick Dastardly
23 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

She’s being sued again by her insurance company. 

Where did you see that? I read that they were refusing to pay out but i hadn't read that. 

Dick Dastardly
13 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

👍🏻 

It's a bit strange that none of the main media outlets have gone with the story. It can't be hard for them to verify if the insurance company has filed with the courts. The BBC will probably run with a story about how it will affect other women or something like that