***** Official Heart of Midlothian v The Rangers Scottish Cup Final 2022 Match Thread *****

Jambos_1874

Bongo 1874
2 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

You said they were pish. Were they pish? If its us that handed them goals they is it us that are pish? As said, your desire to troll fans had you saying any old shite. Corrrect?

My point which has went above you're head, Rangers didn't need to be at there best as we handed it to them both goals 👍

They were pish today. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Don Dan

• Riccarton3

• Harry Potter

30 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

We did in the first half. 

Unfortunately Rangers had an extra gear to shift in to. With Boyce, Halkett, Souttar, Devlin and Halliday not being fully fit, plus Haring needing to be cautious on a booking, we just couldn't cope with their class. Even with everyone at their absolute peak match fitness we need them to have an off-day.

Make no mistake this is a very good team we were playing. The hun *****s.

Thank **** it is not just me that thinks this.

Chillidigits

Thought after a good first half our game plan must now be to press them higher and force mistakes . I expected our energy levels to exceed theirs as the game went on and at least create a few chances . How wrong was I. Their keeper had no efforts to save in the whole 120 minutes. Never at any time did we do any effective pressing which IMO you MUST do to the OF. Sadly we got what we deserved.

You said they were pish. Were they pish? If its us that handed them goals then is it us that are pish? As said, your desire to troll fans have you saying any old shite. Corrrect? Doesnae bother me but it just pollute the Board with shite.

TBH he's always spouted shite, from his fake ITK garbage to his "I know fiba and you dinnae" crap. Seriously he's best just blanked.

manaliveits105

On the bright side in last two cup finals against old firm they couldn’t beat us in 90 mins - we used to lose by 3 or 4 and over by half time 

we have got a bit closer 

Riccarton3
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

My point which has went above you're head, Rangers didn't need to be at there best as we handed it to them both goals 👍

They were pish today. 

Not at their best is pish? Really, from not at best to pish? Again, it's all exaggeration to troll the fans. Utterly clear as day. Every day. 

Cut The Crap

Pretty awful performance for a one off cup final. Very disappointing.

17 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

CAN i just point out Rangers were pish today, we handed them that. 

Name 1 Rangers player who had a poor game today? 

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Not at their best is pish? Really, from not at best to pish? Again, it's all exaggeration to troll the fans. Utterly clear as day. Every day. 

0 shorts on target in 120 mins of football 👍

They were honking today unfortunately we were worse. 

jambopilms
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No you talking 💩 about us opening up for the second goal pure and utter pish, look at where we have lost the ball in Rangers half, there has to be a desire to make a recovery to chase back, pure and utter garbage you talk, they wanted it we didn't. 

That's right 🤡 we didn't want to win. You have been like a coiled spring waiting for us to lose. You are a scumbag taking enjoyment from defeat to a better team, so you come on here to troll folk. Go **** yourself

A pish end to a good season.

Had a month to prepare for that game and we were shocking. Chasing shadows from 70 mins onwards and there was only one team going to win from then on in. 

Kennyfragg13

Disappointed but 1st season back we have to be pretty happy with season overall,look forward to new season , new signings and Europe on the way ,look on bright side we are not h1b5

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Name 1 Rangers player who had a poor game today? 

Tav, done feck all kept him quiet, Diallo was pish. 

Big investment need for next year and Savage to improve our squad. 

Edited by Imaman

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

That's right 🤡 we didn't want to win. You have been like a coiled spring waiting for us to lose. You are a scumbag taking enjoyment from defeat to a better team, so you come on here to troll folk. Go **** yourself

No I want what's best for Hearts the First 15-25 mins no complaints we were matching them, after that you tell me what happened. 

We Bottled it. 

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

True but the effort has to be there and seen to be there. Can you say it was? 1 more shot at goal (off target) after the first half. They're better than us but not that ****ing good. 

I really can't fault much of our squad for lack of effort. With the exception of perhaps Barrie McKay who was very disappointing and offered nothing. Players like Cochrane and Atkinson are just nowhere near Rangers level.

They really are that ****Ing good. You don't get to a European final knocking out teams like Dortmund and Leipzig by not being good.

Riccarton3
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Exaggeration to troll the fan base. Not enough to trash our team, suggest the opposition were pish, too.  Take it the bank. 

Shooter McGavin

That’s just life as a Hearts fan, for every final we win, we’ll lose 3 or 4.

But that one we win…

:sweeet:

doctor jambo
8 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

On the bright side in last two cup finals against old firm they couldn’t beat us in 90 mins - we used to lose by 3 or 4 and over by half time 

we have got a bit closer 

Bassey and Kent can be unplayable

All roads lead to Gorgie

We showed how one paced we are today, Bitterly disappointing second half. Not worried if Haring goes now, I know the early booking had an effect but he was no where 

Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Is this your latest angle, aye?

Your lack of football knowledge is frightening, at best childlike. 

Bongo 1874

Exaggeration to troll the fan base. Not enough to trash our team, suggest the opposition were pish, too.  Take it the bank. 

Facts they didn't even have a full team on the pitch morelos, they had Jack etc on the bench. 

They played a midfielder upfront and still looked more dangerous, does the manager take no accountability? 

Riccarton3
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No I want what's best for Hearts the First 15-25 mins no complaints we were matching them, after that you tell me what happened. 

We Bottled it. 

We were outclassed. Again, the most negative pish you can come out with . Bottled it. You can have a clue and still come out with the garbage you do because you ain't genuine. 

il Duce McTarkin

Beaten by the far superior team today.

Hearts were nowhere near good enough.

Not even close.

Geoff Kilpatrick
35 minutes ago, Kxf51 said:

Why would you thank John souter, ? he stuck two fingers up to hearts, he's a rat.

You obviously can't read.

Souttar was outstanding.

doctor jambo
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Facts they didn't even have a full team on the pitch morelos, they had Jack etc on the bench. 

They played a midfielder upfront and still looked more dangerous, does the manager take no accountability? 

Now you are taking the piss.

It really isn’t a great look .

played a final against a team that are euro finalists and took them to extra time 

Bongo 1874
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

That's nice. 

Just now, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

We showed how one paced we are today, Bitterly disappointing second half. Not worried if Haring goes now, I know the early booking had an effect but he was no where 

That early booking had a big impact I feel. Our midfield was already going to struggle to control the game but having Haring needing to be cautious for practically the whole match didn't help one bit.

It was such a daft, needless yellow to pick up so early on.

Bongo 1874

We were outclassed. Again, the most negative pish you can come out with . Bottled it. You can have a clue and still come out with the garbage you do because you ain't genuine. 

Rangers were simply the best according to you. 

Beaten by the Europa League finalists...no shame in that. 

The shame is in not giving it a proper go. Easier said than done though when you have that kind of quality attacking you for so long... eventually something has to give.

Did well to get to ET in the end.

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

Now you are taking the piss.

It really isn’t a great look .

played a final against a team that are euro finalists and took them to extra time 

Proooooouuuuudddddd?!!!!! 

Riccarton3
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

That early booking had a big impact I feel. Our midfield was already going to struggle to control the game but having Haring needing to be cautious for practically the whole match didn't help one bit.

It was such a daft, needless yellow to pick up so early on.

It was a bit rash. He was hyper for first ten or so. Just one of those things

Just now, Homme said:

Beaten by the Europa League finalists...no shame in that. 

The shame is in not giving it a proper go. Easier said than done though when you have that kind of quality attacking you for so long... eventually something has to give.

Did well to get to ET in the end.

100% agree.  We are a good side, beaten by a better side on the day

Geoff Kilpatrick
5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

:spoton:

Abiola Dauda
44 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

No he didn't 

We hardly lost the game due to one substitution made 

Boyce done well for us but he was injured otherwise he would have stayed on the pitch 

Ginnelly against a tired Bassey or Halliday on the RW and sit back?

Riccarton3
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Rangers were simply the best according to you. 

They played a good game as far as I could see. They've done it before though in the semi final against the new Champions on the back of another extra time match.

...andFulton'sBaggio
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Gie's peace would ya Bongo? You really do spout the most insane amounts of pish.

colinmaroon

Having criticised Atkinson,  quite rightly, he was up against it with 2 of their best and fastest players overloading that flank, but he is his own worst enemy  giving the ballarat far too easily.

A word for Soutar!  Kudos!  He was magnificent.

That was awful today.

I think and hope we will reach many more cup finals and continue to finish 3rd above the rest.

But the gulf and fitness between us and the two @rsecheeks is massive.

It was rammed home today.

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, Abiola Dauda said:

Ginnelly was woeful and it was nothing to do with tactics.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

You obviously can't read.

Souttar was outstanding.

Souter played well but I'm struggling to praise him, he done the dirty on us, there's there's no doubt about that. Do you really think he gives a shit about hearts, I don't think so,.

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Trying to defend against a team like Rangers for 90mins is bad enough, but almost impossible to hold out for another 30mins.

I can accept Rangers being a better team but have to say it's a lame performance from us.

Indeed. So disappointing. Containment doesn't win cup games. And surprisingly both Cammy and Barrie failed to impose themselves.  Thus our midfield was non existent.

We looked as if we had played Frankfurt. Knackered and chasing shadows.  

tiger Rudi

Beaten by a far superior team & squad. Today showed our limitations. Atkinson & Cochrane both struggled. Simms didn't do nearly enough running. Their number 3 had an open run into our half so many times with nobody closing him down. First half we matched them. All went a bit shit after that tbh. Boyce's legs had gone but unfortunately the changes made had no impact when they came on. Souttar, Halkett, Devlin all good, Gordon saved us from a bigger loss. Again! Hope any signings are an improvement, we need better if we want to secure 3rd place again. 

Riccarton3
1 minute ago, Abiola Dauda said:

I think I agree with you. Ginnelly, though pish when played eventually, would have been a statement of intent. And he might have benefit it ed from joint two others in advanced positions.

Bongo 1874

They played a good game as far as I could see. They've done it before though in the semi final against the new Champions on the back of another extra time match.

I see it differently 👍

2 minutes ago, ...andFulton'sBaggio said:

Gie's peace would ya Bongo? You really do spout the most insane amounts of pish.

That's plenty. 

Just now, Kxf51 said:

Souter played well but I'm struggling to praise him, he done the dirty on us, there's there's no doubt about that. Do you really think he gives a shit about hearts, I don't think so,.

Rubbish.

...andFulton'sBaggio

You're either stupid or a troll, or both. I'll go for both 👍

By the way, hijacking a cup final thread on cup final day makes you selfish as ****

doctor jambo
7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Proooooouuuuudddddd?!!!!! 

Yes , sore but proud.

don’t follow hearts for the glory, that’s for sure!