Hibs.net.. PMSL

Mad Bad and Dangerous

Wee Mikey
15 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Yes, it's tantamount to child abuse, brainwashing little kids and indoctrinating them into the cult of the wee team.  Right kids, repeat after me 'Hibs class', 'the flair team', 'big physical Hearts', 'poppy thieves'.......

Crikey! Even their stalwart author cheerleader knew how to portray 'H1b5 Class'. Is it a coincidence that a Broonaldo lookalike was cast? 🤭

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Unknown user

• RobNox

• martoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Percival King

Can you imagine how much duller life would be if we were a one club city like Eberdeen? Okay, Hibs occasionally embarrass us by taking a point or three off us but I wouldn't be without them as rivals, they and their perma-in-denial fans really are so entertaining.

Unknown user
15 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Can you imagine how much duller life would be if we were a one club city like Eberdeen? Okay, Hibs occasionally embarrass us by taking a point or three off us but I wouldn't be without them as rivals, they and their perma-in-denial fans really are so entertaining.

Even worse, imagine being in a 2 club city, but you're the shit one

:shockio:

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:wattie:

Konrad von Carstein
30 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:qqb006:

32 minutes ago, Smithee said:

or being in a two club city and not even being the second best in that city

Wee Mikey
12 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Och, c'moan ... they're Hawkhill's top team.

Smoked-Glass
16 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Medowbank would beat them

In the two horse race that is the Edinburgh derby, they are 3rd.

1st:    146 Hearts wins

2nd:    98 draws

3rd:     86 Hibs wins

Too many Hibs wins, imo.

Hearts must do better. 😊

Vlad Magic

Their HSL AGM thread has less replies than their Maradonna shirt sale thread.

Read into that what you will.

indianajones
21 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Their HSL AGM thread has less replies than their Maradonna shirt sale thread.

Read into that what you will.

My conclusion is they are small time shite. 

Maple Leaf
55 minutes ago, martoon said:

In the two horse race that is the Edinburgh derby, they are 3rd.

1st:    146 Hearts wins

2nd:    98 draws

3rd:     86 Hibs wins

Too many Hibs wins, imo.

Hearts must do better. 😊

That is embarrassing.  No wonder they hate us and no wonder we laugh at them.

They should really just forget about Hearts being in the same city, and accept that their real rivals are Dunfermline and Raith Rovers.  It would make life better for them.

The Future's Maroon
3 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

I blame the parents.  

That’s a tad unfair, both my parents (and whole family bar one uncle) are Hobo’s 😂😂

19 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

They should really just forget about Hearts being in the same city, and accept that their real rivals are Dunfermline and Raith Rovers.  It would make life better for them.

Nothing more pleasing to read dotnut when they admit it:

"I no longer regard the Hearts game above any other".

"I'd happily never play Hearts again".

"Hertz are obsessed wi' winning derbies but we're not". 

I'm paraphrasing, ML, but I've read such stuff many times.

Hearts haunt the Hibby. 

Maple Leaf
6 minutes ago, martoon said:

Hearts haunt the Hibby. 

:thumb:

Unknown user
10 minutes ago, martoon said:

Hearts haunt the Hibby. 

That's beautiful, what a time to be alive, I love you guys

group-of-friends-hugging-clipart-free-cl

FTH ❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

What makes it more embarrassing for them is when they point to our tighter pitch giving us an advantage, yet we've beaten them more times on their bigger pitch and have a 100% record from 4 games at Hampden.

1 hour ago, The Future's Maroon said:

That’s a tad unfair, both my parents (and whole family bar one uncle) are Hobo’s 😂😂

Christ you were playing Russian roulette with an almost full chamber, yet somehow you survived. That one uncle is to be thanked, yes?

1 hour ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Ever considered a DNA test?  Maybe the milkman was a Jambo 😁

Fitzroy Pointon

I see on their transfer thread they are clinging to the hope that Boyle comes back :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I see on their transfer thread they are clinging to the hope that Boyle comes back :laugh:

Ffs. 😄

50 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That's beautiful, what a time to be alive, I love you guys

group-of-friends-hugging-clipart-free-cl

FTH ❤️❤️

:robboyas:

indianajones
47 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Entering new levels of delusion. 

Jambo_jim2001
53 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

🤣 I almost choked on my Werther's original,talk about deluded

I doubt if the contrast between the two clubs has ever been greater.  It's much bigger imo than the contrast between the current sides and that's big enough.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

I doubt if the contrast between the two clubs has ever been greater.  It's much bigger imo than the contrast between the current sides and that's big enough.

Beautifully worded post Doug and totally correct

59 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Relatively sensible guy finally free of the methadone grasping reprobates and earning about 20 grand a week shagging anything that moves in the sun deciding that he'd be better off back home with his missus in Leith and worse still, having to turn out for a pish poor side fighting relegation whilst the big boys across town are partying in Europe? 

They've even Hibsdt having a dodgy owner.  We all know that our dodgy owner provided on the park plus saving Tynecastle.

What has rheir dodgy owner delivered?

22 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

They've even Hibsdt having a dodgy owner.  We all know that our dodgy owner provided on the park plus saving Tynecastle.

Exactly. My partners son has 'learned' about Romanov and hates him so I filled him in on the saving Tynecastle part and winning the Scottish Cup 

How long has Gordon been Hibs owner 

we should do a comparison with Romanov over the same period of time

cups

derbies

ect

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I think that was on the back of someone posting a tweet from some random stating that they were about to sign a new fans favourite.  Some of them then cling onto the hope that it means Boyle is coming back, despite leaving on a far bigger package than Hibs could match.  One of the less deluded then pointed out that Boyle coming back wouldn't be a new fans favourite, but the return of a fans favourite.

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

I think that was on the back of someone posting a tweet from some random stating that they were about to sign a new fans favourite.  Some of them then cling onto the hope that it means Boyle is coming back, despite leaving on a far bigger package than Hibs could match.  One of the less deluded then pointed out that Boyle coming back wouldn't be a new fans favourite, but the return of a fans favourite.

Must be Deeksy.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
5 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Relatively sensible guy finally free of the methadone grasping reprobates and earning about 20 grand a week shagging anything that moves in the sun deciding that he'd be better off back home with his missus in Leith and worse still, having to turn out for a pish poor side fighting relegation whilst the big boys across town are partying in Europe? 

If Boyle does become available, we should sign him. 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

And only use him sporadically

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

We'd need to practice penalties to get the most out of him.

6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Big tellys and a new canteen. They are now the envy of world football. 

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

yep. 

30 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Big tellys and a new canteen. They are now the envy of world football. 

Sorry to be pedantic but they were paid for by way of a loan from Rons company and they will be repaid by the club and or the fans a small point perhaps but he will receive interest on those loans and it will make him money rather than cost him 

leipzig76
12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Sorry to be pedantic but they were paid for by way of a loan from Rons company and they will be repaid by the club and or the fans a small point perhaps but he will receive interest on those loans and it will make him money rather than cost him 

Didn't know that. I thought him being a philanthropist, had gifted them to the club. The more money they owe him/his company the better.

15 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

Didn't know that. I thought him being a philanthropist, had gifted them to the club. The more money they owe him/his company the better.

Yes totally a nice new full size indoor training pitch was on the cards a while a go …………….. wonder how much one of those costs

I think it is starting to make sense now with Gordon he wants to make money out of Hibs by way of loans and interest payments ……….. I think he looks enviously across the city and sees how much money we pump in and he wants Hibs fans to do the same 

We of course pump that money in to the club we own where as if Hibs did that then they would be donating it straight to Ron to pay off loans and interest …………..

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think it is starting to make sense now with Gordon he wants to make money out of Hibs by way of loans and interest payments ……….. I think he looks enviously across the city and sees how much money we pump in and he wants Hibs fans to do the same 

We of course pump that money in to the club we own where as if Hibs did that then they would be donating it straight to Ron to pay off loans and interest …………..

He can’t lose with this strategy  - and for Hibs it’s death by a thousand cuts.

gordon has all their assets tied up in his name, large loans out to the club that will see significant amounts of interest being paid back to him. I have little doubt that he’ll benefit from any player sales.  People with real ability have abandoned Hibs and headed off else where. They could see the writing on the wall for where all of this was heading.  I suspect  their season ticket sales will crash. Their recruitment for next season will be dependent on being able to sell one of their “superstars”.  A compliant manager will be appointed and the inevitable slide will continue.

5 minutes ago, Deevers said:

He can’t lose with this strategy  - and for Hibs it’s death by a thousand cuts.

gordon has all their assets tied up in his name, large loans out to the club that will see significant amounts of interest being paid back to him. I have little doubt that he’ll benefit from any player sales.  People with real ability have abandoned Hibs and headed off else where. They could see the writing on the wall for where all of this was heading.  I suspect  their season ticket sales will crash. Their recruitment for next season will be dependent on being able to sell one of their “superstars”.  A compliant manager will be appointed and the inevitable slide will continue.

Totally agree this is what is happening in my opinion

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Thank god Ann told this Peruvian clown to **** off 

He will have had buck signs in his eyes when he learned how much we throw at Hearts and after he got the bums rush he would have thought why can’t I just get the club across the city to do something similar but with me getting the cash instead of a fan owned club

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He will have had buck signs in his eyes when he learned how much we throw at Hearts and after he got the bums rush he would have thought why can’t I just get the club across the city to do something similar but with me getting the cash instead of a fan owned club

The crunch will come next season.  Crap on the pitch, low crowds and each match day showing a substantial financial loss as they slide towards relegation.  Discontent all round and loads of personal abuse directed his way on line.  Armageddon is on its way. 

Edited by Deevers

indianajones
18 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Thank god Ann told this Peruvian clown to **** off 

He tried to get involved with us??