Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Don Dan

• neilnunb

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1971fozzy

Celtic win gives them the title. (Assuming sevco win) . 
Depends who we have available but they are formidable going forward.  We are clearly and rightly looking at the cup final so it’s impossible to give any prediction without k owing who we are starting . Give them a game and keep it close is what I hope for. No sense in playing anybody who isn’t fully fit

Celtic still need points to win the title so they're not dropping points to us at Parkhead I'm afraid. I have zero expectations for this game.

I think we might need to suck this one up as a dull one. 5-0. But get through it with no injuries is the main thing. 

39 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

Think this might be my Ten in a row . We are winning 1/0 . Simms in the 85th minute . 

5-0 Home win would care normally but meaningless games rather rest a few players than getting kicked about Celtic park .

Unknown user
46 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Celtic win gives them the title. (Assuming sevco win) . 

Celtic can only officially win the title against us if the Hun drop points, they're 6 points ahead with 2 to play after us

1971fozzy
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Celtic can only officially win the title against us if the Hun drop points, they're 6 points ahead with 2 to play after us

Ah. Long week 👍

Rotate squad and hopefully get minutes to some lads coming back from injury 

Not fussed about result. Hopefully fringe players (Gino, GMS, Woodburn) can show something 

5 minutes ago, R1874 said:

Rotate squad and hopefully get minutes to some lads coming back from injury 

Not fussed about result. Hopefully fringe players (Gino, GMS, Woodburn) can show something 

Yup they’re not good enough but stick them in and protect our key players

They will be flying out of the traps , we better buckle in !!

If there was ever a time to beat them now is the time , huge for our moral and keeping Rangers in the race for the league would be be beneficail , if they are out the league race and europe it will allow them the time to rest players

Meaningless game for us, rest any key players who are still carrying knocks, give fringe players the chance to play themselves into the cup final squad.

Play fringe players. This game is meaningless in the big scheme of things.

JimmyCant

It’s not nice as a supporter more or less accepting you’re probably going to get beat and probably by a few goals.

Lets just go there pressure free, do our best without risking injury to anyone, take what happens and forget about it before we get back on the team bus

Stranger things have happened but just can’t see anything other than a convincing Celtic win

Hungry hippo

The game means a lot to them and nothing to us so avoiding injuries is by far the biggest priority. I expect a 3 or 4 goal defeat and I won't care as it's all about the final now.

Edited by Hungry hippo

Watt-Zeefuik

Funny, this is the only one of the last 5 that I want to see us go for. Run out a proper team and treat it as a Hampden dress rehearsal.

Nervy 3-2 win.

Send a C team and don't take any tickets. Feck being part of this shite,or take any risks, let's concentrate on the final. Feck Celtic.

crunchy frog

I wouldnt want to lose a game of snap to Separate Entity FC but fear it may be a bit of a doing 

2 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Don’t Celtic need 4 points to confirm the title? 

GD puts it beyond rangers, unless they win 7ish nil in all their games

KyleLafferty
5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Aye so mathematically they don’t win the league, it’s always us they win the league against so looking for a positive haha 

2 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Aye so mathematically they don’t win the league, it’s always us they win the league against so looking for a positive haha 

👍I'm in.

Basically another run out like the Ross County game.

Keep players ticking over then the serious build up with the Motherell and Rangers league games .

I'd love us to win as it would pile on more pressure games for Rangers but I just can't see it.

Heartsmad1874

Ticket bought as soon as they were released on sale. Think its near enough sold out maybe just restricted view.

A good band of Jambos going through🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Seaside Dave

Send no one up ! 3 nil loss, fans refunded enjoy the weekend ! Arrange a friendly against someone on the Friday night for fitness for cup final week after send the woman's team out against rangers in the league and thank them for their efforts in reaching semi final extra time against Celtic 

Percival King
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Yep but the earliest that Celtic can officially win the league is at full time in the The Rangers game on Sunday. 

Bazzas right boot

4-0

3-0 after 30 mins. 

Boyce hatrick. 

:jambobanana:

cookieboy
35 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

4-0

3-0 after 30 mins. 

Boyce hatrick. 

:jambobanana:

:greatpost:

If we could go there and not get beat that would be great. Its not a result that matters much though, would be good to maintain our goal difference and not ship 5 like at Ibrox. 

Definitely not doing PPV - don’t want to give them a penny but also think we could be on the end of a battering. I’d play Stewart, a few youngsters, and those who are our subs (Ginnelly, GMS, Woodburn, etc) 

PapaShango

Get through it with no injuries is the main thing. Pretty sure when we went there in 2019 before the cup final we lost but also lost Olly Lee to injury that ruled him out the final. Give the fringe players a run out and make sure that anyone carrying a knock isn't on the pitch. I have zero expectations and it could be a difficult 90 minutes. Rangers were the better side yesterday but if Celtic turn it up a notch going forward we could struggle to contain them, especially with the league pretty much up for grabs with the 3 points. 

I have a feeling we may sneak a draw in this one. Would be good to keep the unbeaten run going.

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

This is a three or four nil Celtic win.

:sad: 

Unfortunately mate I feel the same, RN will want no injuries or cards, you could se it on Saturday we were very cautious on the tackles, if my memory serves me correctly there was no cards shown to our players not even sure there was a caution.

Imo against Celtic we would have to be a bit more physical to have any chance for a decent result.

Watt-Zeefuik

Folk have been talking for ages about a mentality shift against the OF. There's not many things the fans can do to impact the team but I think if the fans are all glum about our prospects that can't help but bleed over to the players.

Yes, they have more at stake, but we can play with this side. They'll be on a hangover after last week and looking at this as a run in.

Let's go bloody the nose of a bit of OF snobbery.

JimmyCant
10 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Folk have been talking for ages about a mentality shift against the OF. There's not many things the fans can do to impact the team but I think if the fans are all glum about our prospects that can't help but bleed over to the players.

Yes, they have more at stake, but we can play with this side. They'll be on a hangover after last week and looking at this as a run in.

Let's go bloody the nose of a bit of OF snobbery.

Blows the title race open again if we could win there. Keeps Rangers playing honest games for a while longer if nothing else

LochcarronJambo

Totally despise both of the Glasgow bigots & don’t ever like getting beat off them, but the way things are with injuries & cup final coming up…..I have little faith we can get a result this weekend ☹️

Absolute Scenes

Don’t care one jot about this game. Get all our best players rested, play the kids and bring the newspapers 

Pick the team from players who won’t be in cup final squad then give Robbie and his team a rest by bringing in Eva and her team to run the match, think how this would f@#k with the minds of the clowns at Sky 

2 hours ago, One five said:

Unfortunately mate I feel the same, RN will want no injuries or cards, you could se it on Saturday we were very cautious on the tackles, if my memory serves me correctly there was no cards shown to our players not even sure there was a caution.

Imo against Celtic we would have to be a bit more physical to have any chance for a decent result.

Referees hammer any teams being a bit physical with Celtic at Parkhead! 😏

Think we’ll be in for a tough afternoon. Our main priority should be ensuring no further injuries for our players.

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Referees hammer any teams being a bit physical with Celtic at Parkhead! 😏

Very true and they can be there usual dirty self’s and get away with it .

10 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Think we’ll be in for a tough afternoon. Our main priority should be ensuring no further injuries for our players.

This