Ellis Simms

pointon

Hearing a few murmurs of a move to Rangers, but not convinced. How much would they pay Everton for Simms? £2-3 million I reckon? Can't see Everton bringing him back to cash in for that. They don't need the money. The recall from Sunderland is surely as they want him in the team. He's had a great 2022 and could be a good addition to their front line.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JimmyCant

• FarmerTweedy

• Rudy T

• Bazzas right boot

9 minutes ago, Locky said:

Hearing a few murmurs of a move to Rangers, but not convinced. How much would they pay Everton for Simms? £2-3 million I reckon? Can't see Everton bringing him back to cash in for that. They don't need the money. The recall from Sunderland is surely as they want him in the team. He's had a great 2022 and could be a good addition to their front line.

Agree with this. Rangers wouldn't pay enough to make it happen I wouldn't think. 

1 minute ago, BlueRiver said:

Agree with this. Rangers wouldn't pay enough to make it happen I wouldn't think. 

Rangers financial situation throws more doubt on the rumours. Pretty sure Beale has commented on the need to sell before buying himself.

This Simms stuff really needs to stop.

He was average here and again average at Sunderland- if any good he would have been recalled by now - released by Everton in the summer and down he goes.

Not any better than  Harry Kinnear or Graham Shaw. Recall these days ? 

RustyRightPeg
4 minutes ago, 12XU said:

He was average here and again average at Sunderland- if any good he would have been recalled by now - released by Everton in the summer and down he goes.

Cheers. 

11 hours ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

He has been very impressive at Sunderland, probably even more so than with us.

On a rapid upward curve, I reckon he will be getting game time, whether successful or not depends on that trajectory heading further forward 

He hasn't mind I've watched him every game at Sunderland and he's been very hit and miss. Scored a few goals and thats about it, looked average most of the time and I don't think he'll do it in the Premier league, depaite scoring on Thursday night he also cost us a goal with a silly mistake.

Having said that he will be a miss as he does score from time to time and him and Stewart up front are a good combination and by the looks of it we could lose both.

Watt-Zeefuik
4 hours ago, Locky said:

Wishful thinking from Rangers fans. Has to be.

4 hours ago, 12XU said:

Ok let’s pick him up on a free transfer as he’s murder 🤨