• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• highlandjambo3

• davemclaren

• Bazzas right boot

Howdy Doody Jambo

£150 for DBB for 2 , that's cheap as chips surely not, how will the club make money at that price?

What's on the menu at that price, chicken nuggets with beans, Ice cream and a bacon roll for breakfast

3 minutes ago, Howdy Doody Jambo said:

£150 for DBB for 2 , that's cheap as chips surely not, how will the club make money at that price?

What's on the menu at that price, chicken nuggets with beans, Ice cream and a bacon roll for breakfast

It's a special offer. That won't be the price moving forward. 

11 minutes ago, Howdy Doody Jambo said:

It's just an introductory offer.

Fxxx the SPFL
4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

When do we get to see pics of the rooms etc? 

they're in the link when you go to book

Fxxx the SPFL
9 minutes ago, Henry. Henry. said:

Got my email 10 mins ago. Link to book didn’t work though 🙃

i had to click are you a robot and then you get through to the official booking platform rooms look really cool

1 minute ago, **** the SPFL said:

they're in the link when you go to book

Ah, couldn't get the link to work. 

Will try with my other phone  🙂👍

Henry. Henry.
6 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

i had to click are you a robot and then you get through to the official booking platform rooms look really cool

I suspect my issue is IPhone related.  

The new West End
17 hours ago, Howdy Doody Jambo said:

: )

We_are_the_Hearts
18 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Couldn’t see how to get the £150 offer though but as I won’t be booking it it’s not a huge issue. 

Yip, cheapest price was about £270

14 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Yip, cheapest price was about £270

Looks like in terms of the £150 deal its available random midweek days

4 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Roseburn / Plaza Executive £500 for two night dinner bed & breakfast for dates I looked at (midweek March)!

IMG_3054.jpeg

Can Imagine this being used as the 'Bridal' suite for weddings 

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Looks like in terms of the £150 deal its available random midweek days

They could have maybe mentioned that when emailing?? Deary me!! Can ram it for acting like a travel company or itison!

1 minute ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

They could have maybe mentioned that when emailing?? Deary me!! Can ram it for acting like a travel company or itison!

Whilst it's a little bit frustrating - a 4* Edinburgh city centre hotel for 2 people, plus dinner and breakfast for £250 on a Saturday is a pretty decent deal for some balance. 

We_are_the_Hearts
2 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Whilst it's a little bit frustrating - a 4* Edinburgh city centre hotel for 2 people, plus dinner and breakfast for £250 on a Saturday is a pretty decent deal for some balance. 

Not disputing that but it would have been easy for them to say on selected dates?

Walter Payton

Has anyone been able to progress past the "validate details" button? Tried via both chrome and safari but no joy. You'd have thought this would have been tested...

10 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Roseburn / Plaza Executive £500 for two night dinner bed & breakfast for dates I looked at (midweek March)!

12 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

IMG_3054.jpeg

This can’t be right , the hotel does not have windows

IMG_5075.jpeg

7 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Not disputing that but it would have been easy for them to say on selected dates?

Tbf it does technically say that. Copied and pasted below. I agree they maybe should have been clearer - especially given this is probably only going to fans and not random hotel customers.

As part of our launch, indulge in our ‘Opening Dinner, Bed and Breakfast Offer’ starting at just £150.00 based on two people sharing a room, with single occupancy from £125.00. This offer is valid for stays during February and March.*

*Subject to availability, T&Cs and exclusions apply, £30 opening offer weekend supplement. 

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Tbf it does technically say that. Copied and pasted below. I agree they maybe should have been clearer - especially given this is probably only going to fans and not random hotel customers.

As part of our launch, indulge in our ‘Opening Dinner, Bed and Breakfast Offer’ starting at just £150.00 based on two people sharing a room, with single occupancy from £125.00. This offer is valid for stays during February and March.*

*Subject to availability, T&Cs and exclusions apply, £30 opening offer weekend supplement. 

Fair enough although i read that as £150 across the board with a £30 weekend supplement

Just now, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Fair enough although i read that as £150 across the board with a £30 weekend supplement

Completely fair. Also - as I mentioned, given this initial email has gone out to who its gone out to, it probably would have been a more advisable way to advertise it in the way you mentioned, rather than covering themselves on a technicality.

25 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Still a terrific deal for a weekend.

1 minute ago, Craigieboy said:

It’s a back lit glass panel. 

Would that not block the light from the window putting one of those in front of it

Looked at a couple of options and nothing showing with the offer? 

Looking back on here just looks like midweek only. 

Edited by Beave1874

14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Got your Hearts jammies ready? 😎

They'll be on the radiator the night before Dave. Along with my Hearts slippers and suspended ceiling inspection clip board. 

24 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Would that not block the light from the window putting one of those in front of it

Not sure how it’ll work. It might just be a frosted panel in front of the window right enough. 

11 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

They'll be on the radiator the night before Dave. Along with my Hearts slippers and suspended ceiling inspection clip board. 

Ah, the old suspended ceiling issue!!

12 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Not sure how it’ll work. It might just be a frosted panel in front of the window right enough. 

Would it not be more likely to be one of the rooms with a windae

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Would it not be more likely to be one of the rooms with a windae

I didn’t think any rooms had windows. I mean, wtf are they looking onto? 😂

• davemclaren changed the title to Tynecastle Park Hotel ( updated )