I like this Lazlo guy

chester copperpot

chester copperpot
I believe that. This man keeps getting better! In 6 months I might hate him but right now he's a f****** top bloke. I'm living for the moment.

Best way to be as a hearts fan mate. I'm going to enjoy tonight, pay my cash tomorrow to hearts, then probably moan for the rest of the season.

But tonight Matthew, I'm going to be Mr Positive. :)

While I can't say I've been similarly suckered by his slightly racist "I can't wait for the whisky and the rain" chat (I know, I know, he's ingratiated himself well and apparently his English is excellent) I must admit I'll hit a Leeds pub for the Hull friendly with a bit more optimism now.

Forgive me if I give it a wee bit before I become a fully fledged member of the York Hearts supporters club though. I can't bring myself to go through the mental and financial pain that is being a supporter just yet. I will remain a fan, and an interested one at that, for now.

Lets hope Romanov doesn't (once again) have a hand in messing things up.

Drylaw Hearts
Best way to be as a hearts fan mate. I'm going to enjoy tonight, pay my cash tomorrow to hearts, then probably moan for the rest of the season.

But tonight Matthew, I'm going to be Mr Positive. :)

I may join you in that.

chester copperpot
I may join you in that.

My god, DH, A68H, in positive thread shocker.

All we need now is wee (Billy, very wee Billy) HF, JR and the rest and we'll all be happy. :)

Drylaw Hearts
My god, DH, A68H, in positive thread shocker.

All we need now is wee (Billy, very wee Billy) HF, JR and the rest and we'll all be happy. :)

HF is very doubtful.

chester copperpot
HF is very doubtful.

Tell me he's no O/D'd again (well whilst in Drylaw) :P

Drylaw Hearts
Tell me he's no O/D'd again (well whilst in Drylaw) :P

If you can't beat 'em.....

chester copperpot
If you can't beat 'em.....

Drugs and alcohol are high (pardon the pun) on the Copperpot agenda this evening. ;)

Drylaw Hearts
Drugs and alcohol are high (pardon the pun) on the Copperpot agenda this evening. ;)

Well it is Friday.

I expect nothing less from you CC.

chester copperpot
Well it is Friday.

I expect nothing less from you CC.

Why thank you kind sir. TBF, the drugs keep me sober(ish) (dont worry mods its only a wee jokey thing, honest ;))

Thought his performance at the press call was absolutely first class.

Whatever my feeling on VR (and they ain't positive) its nothing to do with this guy. He's getting my full backing.

After all this time I still cannot believe the attitude that if you're not behind the new manager/Vlad then you're a Hobo or plastic fan who isn't wanted at Tynecastle in any way, shape or form.

Freedom of speech and thought left the kickback building a long time ago.

Behind the players and manager as always - a lot still rests with Vlad though.

Hello from Majorca!:) Just read Csabas interview and he comes across as a very positive character.

Action will always talk louder than words though but at least hes off to a good start in terms of getting into the mentality of the players.

Im still cautious though, but the guy deserves the backing of the fans, he deserves a chance.

Buffalo Bill

He comes across as a good bloke who will get the job done.

I'm delighted for him, and I've been in a right good mood since yesterday.

Buffalo Bill

Archived