Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo 4 Ever

• The Ultimate Worrier

• The Real Maroonblood

• JudyJudyJudy

The Ultimate Worrier
9 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Yeah, that is poor.

I think she's getting a bit carried away with this quote though. Pretentious bullshit.

"I'm just sad for the fans as well – because they've invested so many years into this beautiful show, which still has so much life in it. It's sad that it's coming to an end."

Edited by The Ultimate Worrier

Jambo 4 Ever
7 hours ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Yeah, that is poor.

I think she's getting a bit carried away with this quote though. Pretentious bullshit.

"I'm just sad for the fans as well – because they've invested so many years into this beautiful show, which still has so much life in it. It's sad that it's coming to an end."

Yeh fair point 

although it is sad for the actors 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Yeh fair point 

It’s heartbreaking.

The Ultimate Worrier
4 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Yeh fair point 

3 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It’s heartbreaking.

She's moaning about the show being given the chop but says she was going to leave it soon anyway.

Ungrateful ****ing *******.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

She's moaning about the show being given the chop but says she was going to leave it soon anyway.

Sour grapes.

Jambo 4 Ever
9 minutes ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

I suppose she is upset about her colleagues 

The Ultimate Worrier
11 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I suppose she is upset about her colleagues 

Crocodile tears at best. She's full of it.

High School finished at 350. Would then head home get changed and meet up with mates and play football till as late as possible.

That all stopped with Neighbours and games would peter out with folk leaving at 520 to go and watch Neighbours.

I'm glad it's dead.

The Ultimate Worrier
10 hours ago, Costanza said:

High School finished at 350. Would then head home get changed and meet up with mates and play football till as late as possible.

That all stopped with Neighbours and games would peter out with folk leaving at 520 to go and watch Neighbours.

I'm glad it's dead.

Favourite Neighbours character? Shoot.

11 hours ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Didn't watch it so hard to say but I guess the character that Stefan Dennis played, as it was the launchpad for his brief but stellar pop career that provided the top 20 smash Don't It Make You Feel Good.

Jambo 4 Ever
4 hours ago, Costanza said:

Didn't watch it so hard to say but I guess the character that Stefan Dennis played, as it was the launchpad for his brief but stellar pop career that provided the top 20 smash Don't It Make You Feel Good.

Yeh he’s decent too was on it on day 1 too!

4 hours ago, Costanza said:

Paul Robinson. Still going strong and about 6 failed marriages in the bag.

The Ultimate Worrier
13 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Dr Karl 

you?

Not just copying you but I'd go for the same. In some ways he's greedy and stupid but you know his heart's in the right place and he's a very caring man. Susan deserves a medal for putting up with him all these years! 

6 hours ago, Costanza said:

:spoton:

Brought the Neighbours music to a new, more rock or grunge type of audience. The attitude he displayed in that song supposedly inspired some of the East Coast rappers in the States, which obviously led to some tragic ****ing consequences.

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

The man is a shagger, pure and simple. At the moment he seems to be in two minds about trying to fire into his former mother in law, even though she looks like the love child of Morticia Adams and Marilyn Manson.

3 hours ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Not just copying you but I'd go for the same. In some ways he's greedy and stupid but you know his heart's in the right place and he's a very caring man. Susan deserves a medal for putting up with him all these years! 

Brought the Neighbours music to a new, more rock or grunge type of audience. The attitude he displayed in that song supposedly inspired some of the East Coast rappers in the States, which obviously led to some tragic ****ing consequences.

The man is a shagger, pure and simple. At the moment he seems to be in two minds about trying to fire into his former mother in law, even though she looks like the love child of Morticia Adams and Marilyn Manson.

Guy sounds a legend, an aspirational figure I guess.

Maybe a spinoff show for his character could be a goer.

Jambo 4 Ever
3 hours ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Ha that’s exactly it 

nothing like Therese at all 

The Ultimate Worrier
3 hours ago, Costanza said:

Guy sounds a legend, an aspirational figure I guess.

Maybe a spinoff show for his character could be a goer.

****ing brilliant idea. He could team up with Paul Robinson and Stefan Dennis could sing the theme tune Don't it Make You Feel Good, since as a doctor, Carl's whole remit is to help people feel good.

2 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Ha that’s exactly it 

nothing like Therese at all 

Can't believe how Rebekah Elmaglou has put on the beef. A far cry from Sophie in Home and Away.

The White Cockade
3 minutes ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

****ing brilliant idea. He could team up with Paul Robinson and Stefan Dennis could sing the theme tune Don't it Make You Feel Good, since as a doctor, Carl's whole remit is to help people feel good.

Can't believe how Rebekah Elmaglou has put on the beef. A far cry from Sophie in Home and Away.

Fantastic funbags though

Samuel Camazzola
On 18/06/2022 at 20:28, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Annalise, Beth, Bronwyn or Danni. 

Special mention to Joe and Bouncer. 

Jambo 4 Ever
37 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Annalise, Beth, Bronwyn or Danni. 

Special mention to Joe and Bouncer. 

Joe mangle returns for final episodes 

The Ultimate Worrier
12 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Joe mangle returns for final episodes 

I saw Mark Little live at the Festival years ago. It was a really good show.

Jambo 4 Ever
11 hours ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

I saw Mark Little live at the Festival years ago. It was a really good show.

Nice one

he always comes across as nice guy

I wonder how they will write his character in and where will all the returning characters stay?!

The Ultimate Worrier
16 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Nice one

he always comes across as nice guy

I wonder how they will write his character in and where will all the returning characters stay?!

Maybe Paul will do them a deal at Lassiters.

Jason Donovan to star in it too. He's currently in Scotland starring in Joseph again, but this time in the role of the Pharaoh.

He's bang on the money as usual and it's great to see that level of respect from a rival.

On 17/06/2022 at 00:47, JudyJudyJudy said:

No thanks I’m washing my hair That night 

Is that what you call it. :whistling:

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Is that what you call it. :whistling:

LOL i have a fine heid of hair...its handing on in there...

Jambo 4 Ever
6 hours ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Maybe Paul will do them a deal at Lassiters.

Jason Donovan to star in it too. He's currently in Scotland starring in Joseph again, but this time in the role of the Pharaoh.

He's bang on the money as usual and it's great to see that level of respect from a rival.

Didn’t know that about Jason 

Apparently Susan is the last character to say something the final episode 

The Ultimate Worrier

Didn’t know that about Jason 

Apparently Susan is the last character to say something the final episode 

I think that is fitting. Even in tonight's episode you could see how emotional she was. 

Dunno about you but something about Harlow leaving tonight just made it really hit home. The way she turned round and was watching everyone, with that idiotic cardboard cutout of Hendrix gaping back at her was so poignant.

Also, ehen did we get told that Aaron, David and Freya were on a boating holiday? Looks like that's another three characters about to meet a horrendous ****ing fate.

Dunno how much more I can ****ing take.

Jambo 4 Ever
10 hours ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

I think that is fitting. Even in tonight's episode you could see how emotional she was. 

Dunno about you but something about Harlow leaving tonight just made it really hit home. The way she turned round and was watching everyone, with that idiotic cardboard cutout of Hendrix gaping back at her was so poignant.

Also, ehen did we get told that Aaron, David and Freya were on a boating holiday? Looks like that's another three characters about to meet a horrendous ****ing fate.

Agree 100 %

wont be easy Watching the last month or so 

The Ultimate Worrier
On 22/06/2022 at 09:52, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Agree 100 %

wont be easy Watching the last month or so 

9 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You're right mate. Find myself getting more emotional with each ****ing episode.

I admire Shane's sentiment but how the **** can we ****ing celebrate the end of the show? Stupid ****ing prick.

The Real Maroonblood
On 21/06/2022 at 23:49, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Just reading these posts is making me emotional. 

The Ultimate Worrier
On 21/06/2022 at 23:49, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Meant to say yesterday but I realised it's Nicolette on the ****ing boat, not ****ing Freya. Apologies for any hurt or confusion caused.

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It's only going to get worse with each passing episode. I really feel like going out and punching **** out of my neighbour's front door or something.

Harry Potter
On 19/06/2022 at 12:44, Sooperstar said:

loves wedding cake

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Meant to say yesterday but I realised it's Nicolette on the ****ing boat, not ****ing Freya. Apologies for any hurt or confusion caused.

It's only going to get worse with each passing episode. I really feel like going out and punching **** out of my neighbour's front door or something.

Heartbreaking stuff.

Must be difficult to deal with.

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Heartbreaking stuff.

No need to be continuously sarcastic

just stop posting on this thanks 

4 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

thanks  

The Ultimate Worrier
3 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Heartbreaking stuff.

Cheers mate. The support and compassion I'm receiving on here is helping me get through.

I'm still hoping that Mackenzie dies a slow and gruesome death as well, that would fair cheer me up.

Jambo 4 Ever
4 hours ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Cheers mate. The support and compassion I'm receiving on here is helping me get through.

I'm still hoping that Mackenzie dies a slow and gruesome death as well, that would fair cheer me up.

How will we cope when it’s all over?

Samuel Camazzola

Looking forward to seeing Helen Daniels and Jim Robinson on Ramsay Street again before it ends. 

The Ultimate Worrier
14 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

How will we cope when it’s all over?

I won't cope, that's for sure.

Episodes like today's just hammer home how much we're losing. It's amazing how much they packed in to half an hour.

Poor David being treated so badly and I've never seen Paul so angry. Why did the B'n'B woman dob him in like that.

Then thern trying to go cold turkey and all the carry on with Kiri's birthday party.

I was hoping her birthday would be ruined anyway as she's nearly as ****ing annoying as Mackenzie.

5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Looking forward to seeing Helen Daniels and Jim Robinson on Ramsay Street again before it ends. 

I can't wait to see them. It'll be good to see if Helen's still on the game.

Samuel Camazzola
4 hours ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Episodes like today's just hammer home how much we're losing. It's amazing how much they packed in to half an hour.

Poor David being treated so badly and I've never seen Paul so angry. Why did the B'n'B woman dob him in like that.

Then thern trying to go cold turkey and all the carry on with Kiri's birthday party.

I was hoping her birthday would be ruined anyway as she's nearly as ****ing annoying as Mackenzie.

Yeah, if she appears with Daphne, it would be a game changer. 

Jambo 4 Ever

The video that Hendrix did was a hard watch too

The Ultimate Worrier
4 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Yeah, if she appears with Daphne, it would be a game changer. 

Was Daphne on the game as well?

2 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

The video that Hendrix did was a hard watch too

Yes, I dunno which was more powerful. That or the stupid cardboard cutout they had of him at his funeral, grinning like a Cheshire twat. 

The Aussie soaps know how to do a good funeral.

Samuel Camazzola

Was Daphne on the game as well?

Yes, I dunno which was more powerful. That or the stupid cardboard cutout they had of him at his funeral, grinning like a Cheshire twat. 

The Aussie soaps know how to do a good funeral.

Who knows. She did go AWOL for a spell.