Sammy Camazzola

Lambo85

heartsfc_fan

Can't be true surely!!

He went back to Brazil or something due to home sickness IIRC.....and that was something like 2 years ago :confused:

Bizarre (bizarare is becoming normal now at Tynecastle)

A "tidy" player. Can do a job in the SPL

Nothing more, nothing else really.

If we are recycling old players though can we give Rudi a shout please.....

Gigolo-Aunt

Sammy could knock on my door and do the Daz Ultra test on me. Feck knows how you can rememeber what he looks like.

Tynecastle Valhalla
Someone with scottish experience to be Shabbas assistant? :eek:

yes and they have the same initials as your user name

Drylaw Hearts
Yes please.

As much as I'd love to see it JR, it appears he's Ipswich Town bound.

Sad. Very sad.

Charlie-Brown

Matty Park's about a foot taller than wee Sammy though Dex.....I quite liked Camazzolla thought he was a decent wee player although injuries didn't help his cause.

Guest JamboRobbo
Oh why not, Let's have another Rudi thread!

43875.jpg

Anyone got a link to that video of all his HMFC goals for some lunchtime viewing?

Ryan Gosling

Right, only another 20 players or so and we'll have a Burley squad again.

I'll dig out Neil MacFarlane's number.

Sammy could knock on my door and do the Daz Ultra test on me. Feck knows how you can rememeber what he looks like.

Quality

Funny that, you're always banging on about the past when trying to make a point.

He only posts pictures these days. Just be thankful it didnt contain a pitchfork...

Guest JamboRobbo
What a player.

When he tells the hobos to " Get out my f'in house! " , it's up there with my favouite memories against that lot.

It is a classic natural reaction when he scores. Stands right in front of them and gives them it tight. Quality.

He only posts pictures these days. Just be thankful it didnt contain a pitchfork...

Lol.

Guest JamboRobbo
B00002668Z.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Well, if it's a choice between the past or cloud cuckoo land, I'd rather be where I am than where you are.

It is a classic natural reaction when he scores. Stands right in front of them and gives them it tight. Quality.

If you watch the response from the Hobo's, they go absolutely tonto at him! What an adrenalin rush that must be?!

What a player.

When he tells the hobos to " Get out my f'in house! " , it's up there with my favouite memories against that lot.

About 90% of my favourite memories over the past 5 years revolve around Rudi (in a footballing context of course)

Some of his goals - awesome

His pass for Janny's goal against Killie one night

His Dunfermline performance

His running rings around The Crab near the corner flag

His celebrations in particular his "hobos home" one you mention - right in front of the *****. Brilliant

His cup final goal

His ginger tammy on the bus after the final

Hhhmm I think I do have issues :sad:

Guest JamboRobbo

We're all doomed I tells yous.

Guest JamboRobbo
If you watch the response from the Hobo's, they go absolutely tonto at him! What an adrenalin rush that must be?!

Aye, it was pretty ballsy of him. Who knows what he might've caught if he'd got saliva on him. I guess he maybe wasn't thinking of the risks at that moment. :P

Just seen him round at Tynecastle.

Is he signing a new deal with us? :confused:

Sammy Camazzola was a great prospect but when he came, Brellier was in the position he was brought to the club for. Burley wanted Brellier in there, MadVlad wanted Camazzola to play there, think this was where the trouble first started between them. That was when Romanov decided to bring Bruno Aguiar to the club, to try and get Brellier out of the team.(maybe that's why Brellier injured Aguiar in training before he left?)....just a thought!! Since then, Jonsson, Stewart and Palazuelos have been brought in for that position, can't see Camazzola coming back,unless Romanov wants rid of Stewart or Aguiar?.....just another passing thought!

Samuel%20Camazzola.jpg

Are you sure ?

Kinda reminds me of Matty Park

(ish)

Yup, It was defo Sammy I seen, Iam 100% sure!

Reckon he'll be our first signing.

Always thought he was a decent player, reckon he'll do a job for us!

Archived