• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• frankblack

• SUTOL

• been here before

SomethingAboutObua

If you have a blank screen you're on the wrong site, Hearts don't use that anymore.

You need to go onto the link at the start of the thread and follow the instructions, I skimmed them thinking yeah I've done all that not realising it's to set up on a different website. 

You also need to find your streaming code from the summer. If you don't have it you need to email Hearts (address in the instructions) and request a code 

Edited by SomethingAboutObua

5 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

If you have a blank screen you're on the wrong site, Hearts don't use that anymore.

You need to go onto the link at the start of the thread and follow the instructions, I skimmed them thinking yeah I've done all that not realising it's to set up on a different website. 

You also need to find your streaming code from the summer. If you don't have it you need to email Hearts (address in the instructions) and request a code 

Thanks.

maroonlegions

So done everything required , registered, put in ST code, it worked, got 15mis of the game then it logged me out  and asked me to re register. Now cant even get the Hearts TV page as its says sever gone.

Feking shambles.  

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Can’t get back in at all. Now watching it on he’s goals

what a shambles

Link for Hesgoals please, can't see it listed!

Dagger Is Back
Just now, Yoda said:

Now getting this message

Nuxt.js Internal Server Error

Yip same here. One of my mates has given up and is using hesgoal. Shambles

fabienleclerq
Just now, Yoda said:

Now getting this message

Nuxt.js Internal Server Error

Same, heap of shite. Wee diddy teams manage streams far better than us

Was logged on watching the build-up, no problem. Teams come out onto the pitch and I got kicked off site.

Now unable to get back on to the stream!

5 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Was logged on watching the build-up, no problem. Teams come out onto the pitch and I got kicked off site.

Now unable to get back on to the stream!

Same here, absolute shambles 😡

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just get a blank screen 

Oh well

Been trying since 2.50PM and  i have also only had a blank screen. Very frustrated. 

8 minutes ago, flecktimus said:

Been trying since 2.50PM and  i have also only had a blank screen. Very frustrated. 

I'm getting some stupid emails from Hearts like saying I didn't redeem my code. I've asked them how I got to watch Celtic game and this game till it went down.

5 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Typical Hearts. Joke of an operation. 

Say's I'm logged in but blank screen! Can get commentary but no video! Bad enough not being able to be there but this is just stupid as they put the onus on us to have checked on the 23rd! Not everyone checks their e-mails daily! 

In fairness to Hearts the season ticket log in has worked perfectly all season and continues to work perfectly today.

Once it’s set up, it works perfectly every time 

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

In fairness to Hearts the season ticket log in has worked perfectly all season and continues to work perfectly today.

Mine has worked perfectly all season...until today

2 minutes ago, armstrong said:

Mine has worked perfectly all season...until today

I wonder why that is? Perhaps a local thing?

3 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

The issue isn't the log in. For many of us, we successfully log in...but receive no content (other than a white pulse-screen).

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I wonder why that is? Perhaps a local thing?

Seems like a bit of a lucky dip! Lots affected but working fine for others

8 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

It really hasn't. Its a pretty poor service, all things considered. 

13 minutes ago, Malco said:

Say's I'm logged in but blank screen! Can get commentary but no video! Bad enough not being able to be there but this is just stupid as they put the onus on us to have checked on the 23rd! Not everyone checks their e-mails daily! 

I know, the reply I received after contacting the service team, not for the first time too, was quite a hard read. 😁

26 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Apart from just now where it's still not working for some people.

Not impressed to be honest , Strangely when it worked at first the picture quality was first class , when it eventually came back it wasn’t as good . Suppose I should just be happy that it came back . 
Must do better . 

The issues with Hearts TV are beyond comical. At one point when the stream went off in the first half I was getting the message 'this event does not exist'. Can it really be that difficult in 2021 to arrange a decent stream of a football match?

I had Hearts TV International for at least 10 years when I was abroad and rarely had any issues whatsoever with streams. Now living in England so I have the audio only version for the last 3 years and this season the commentary cuts out constantly, happened about 15 times today and towards the end it was happening every minute or two with this error message which makes no sense as I am not even accessing video.

image.png.6d6fd2a02398fb02ce2ab5251826b609.png

Anyone else get this or just me? I think I will give it a while before emailing them as they will be dealing with all the moaning bassa season ticket holders for the next few days 😉