*** Test your Season ticket login for Boxing Day ***

davemclaren

11 hours ago, jvm32 said:

I had the same issue, the cast button worked for the first couple of games then stopped working for a large portion of the season, although it seemed to be fixed by the last couple of games of last season.

I've not had to use it this season, so not sure if its working or not.

Cheers.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• frankblack

• SUTOL

• been here before

11 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Mines worked🙏

If you have a ST you should have been given login details which are different from you Hearts TV account. Try emailing Hearts TV or the Office to check your ST account login details. 

Thanks Boy I'm now in.

portobellojambo1
8 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Same problem and almost the same solution. But clicking Home I found I was signed in already with the email address and password for my original standard Hearts TV account. So had to first sign out and then sign in using the new email address and password I set up for the season ticket streaming service. 

It works but I am sure in could be simpler!

Checked mine and it is fine. When you sign in initially you have to re-login with whatever userid and password you set when the TV only option came out around the start of this season, which is all videos  as well. The old HeartsTV login now gives you limited information, I noticed this when initially trying to view some of the links to videos from HMFC's Facebook page. When I tried to view them using my original logon details the videos lasted for around 30 seconds but when I login with the new details I set up middle of year the full videos were available and links to games including this Sundays's game versus Ross County, and a link to the rearranged game versus St Johnstone, although for the latter I hope we'll be back in the stadium by then. I also created a book mark with the new details and stuck it on my desktop as a short cut.

Edited by portobellojambo1

On 23/12/2021 at 11:30, Boy Daniel said:

Mines worked🙏

If you have a ST you should have been given login details which are different from you Hearts TV account. Try emailing Hearts TV or the Office to check your ST account login details. 

Thanks Daniel, now in.

The Treasurer

Just tried this using the login from Sunderland game. 

I got the page with the countdown to when the stream is due to start. 

Assuming that means I'm good to go 🤞

6 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

My Sunderland log in doesn't work :laugh:

I'm not arsed, if they don't have time to email me a code I'll just buy it. It goes to a good cause.

south morocco
15 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I got the same so fingers crossed too

On 23/12/2021 at 11:12, chrystaf said:

I've found the password, but won't let me in either by signing in or registering.  As a Hearts TV account holder it won't let me use by e-mail address. User names I  have don't work.  I'm not for setting up a new address so can't remember how to get round this?

Anyone able to help?  Thanks.

Help feature on hearts tv and email them. They will set you up to watch the games using your hearts tv username and password. 

Bazzas right boot

Cannae believe I've lost my remote control, probably can't see it tho as I can't find my specs. 

Recently moved broadband provider as well  and changed email, so can't log in. 

What's the chances?

This activation procedure is news to me. I am down south at my daughters for Xmas. All I thought I required to do was the same as before. I was going to log on to non of my grandkids I pad with my name with the hyphen and season ticket number as before. Don’t tell me the procedure has changed. Help☹️

22 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

This activation procedure is news to me. I am down south at my daughters for Xmas. All I thought I required to do was the same as before. I was going to log on to non of my grandkids I pad with my name with the hyphen and season ticket number as before. Don’t tell me the procedure has changed. Help☹️

You should have got an eMail over the summer asking you to activate your account. 

been here before
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Cannae believe I've lost my remote control, probably can't see it tho as I can't find my specs. 

Recently moved broadband provider as well  and changed email, so can't log in. 

What's the chances?

'Needing help.

Mines isnt working, cannae be arsed checking for an email, ****ed if I can be bothered reading the stuff from the club, didnt fancy trying the test thing and Ive no inclination to find out who to contact at the club. Im certainly not going to read the thread so can someone on here sort it all for me cause I cant be arsed myself but I want to see the game'.

Total shambles.

Thanks in advance.

50 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You should have got an eMail over the summer asking you to activate your account. 

I will do a sort on the 27000 odd e mails on my phone. Getting too auld for this nonsense 🤔

9 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

I will do a sort on the 27000 odd e mails on my phone. Getting too auld for this nonsense 🤔

Mine arrived 15th July so that should help narrow it down. Alternatively, simply put Hearts into your email search field. Hearts don't send out all that many emails.

Failing that, you can get the game on PPV.

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Mine arrived 15th July so that should help narrow it down. Alternatively, simply put Hearts into your email search field. Hearts don't send out all that many emails.

Failing that, you can get the game on PPV.

Thanks. Might be on Hesgoal as well

44 minutes ago, been here before said:

'Needing help.

Mines isnt working, cannae be arsed checking for an email, ****ed if I can be bothered reading the stuff from the club, didnt fancy trying the test thing and Ive no inclination to find out who to contact at the club. Im certainly not going to read the thread so can someone on here sort it all for me cause I cant be arsed myself but I want to see the game'.

Total shambles.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe some folk had other stuff on and didn’t check e-mails or check the test thing. It is Christmas after all you’ve obv got plenty time so maybe you could help a few folk out on here 😁👍

The Treasurer
6 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'm not arsed, if they don't have time to email me a code I'll just buy it. It goes to a good cause.

Happy to give the club the money but as a technophobe I just want it to work 

7 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Did you save the login details on your phone, tablet, or PC in the web browser?  If so log in and change email address.  My account had the wrong email address so password reset set email to that instead of my email.  You can then do a password reset and should get the email.

My user name was:

<firstname>-<lastname>-<reference number on card>

Edited by frankblack

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Did you save the login details on your phone, tablet, or PC in the web browser?  If so log in and change email address.  My account had the wrong email address so password reset set email to that instead of my email.

My user name was:

<firstname>-<lastname>-<reference number on card>

I had it all saved and it never worked. I made a new account but needed the code which the ticket office supplied within 20 minutes.

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I had it all saved and it never worked. I made a new account but needed the code which the ticket office supplied within 20 minutes.

👍

1 minute ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

Nope just a blank screen for me

same for me. Big white screen but I can see a shadow moving across it so website is working and nothing has froze. 

If it weren’t for other people saying there’s is live I’d assume it’s going to kick in. 

1 minute ago, Clear few said:

Can’t get this Carol Decker of a login to work 🤬 hesgoal for me 🤞 commmonnn the Hearts !!!!!!!

Blank screen for me. Is it on hesgoal