• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• frankblack

• SUTOL

• been here before

The very first time I used the livestream, last year, I could cast from the stream to my TV. Ever since, casting from the stream hasn't worked, and I have to cast the whole phone, which is a bit of a pain. Anyone else had problems with HeartsTV and Chromecast?

19 minutes ago, WalterEgo said:

The very first time I used the livestream, last year, I could cast from the stream to my TV. Ever since, casting from the stream hasn't worked, and I have to cast the whole phone, which is a bit of a pain. Anyone else had problems with HeartsTV and Chromecast?

I had the same issue, the cast button worked for the first couple of games then stopped working for a large portion of the season, although it seemed to be fixed by the last couple of games of last season.

I've not had to use it this season, so not sure if its working or not.

Edited by jvm32

52 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

‼️ ICYMI 

ℹ️ How to get ready for live streaming ➡️ https://bit.ly/3EpvXch

🆕 Hearts TV is running a test event until 9pm tonight for season ticket holders to login and check their access to the site ➡️ https://bit.ly/3ezeBPT

I've found the password, but won't let me in either by signing in or registering.  As a Hearts TV account holder it won't let me use by e-mail address. User names I  have don't work.  I'm not for setting up a new address so can't remember how to get round this?

Anyone able to help?  Thanks.

Mines worked🙏

15 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

Anyone able to help?  Thanks.

If you have a ST you should have been given login details which are different from you Hearts TV account. Try emailing Hearts TV or the Office to check your ST account login details. 

been here before

This thread should be fun.

Cannae wait for 9pm-

'Ive lost my remote control. Does anyone know if the TO office is open?'

'Ive got the email with the details but cant find my glasses to read it. Shambles' 

'I changed my email but didnt tell anyone. Whats my log in?'

Clark Griswold
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

This thread should be fun.

Cannae wait for 9pm-

'Ive lost my remote control. Does anyone know if the TO office is open?'

'Ive got the email with the details but cant find my glasses to read it. Shambles' 

'I changed my email but didnt tell anyone. Whats my log in?'

You don't work in IT by any chance do you? 😛 

been here before
5 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I got a streaming code for Sunderland friendly, is it same one? Can't find another one

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

And second question, is the username my email address? Or Customer number? Any help appreciated 

Its all in the link provided in the OP.

I couldn't remember if I'd activated my streaming code, checked my trusty password book, and beside my  Hearts season ticket pass log in was my streaming code details together with user name and password. Tested it last night, and again today, both successful. Not bad for a 67 Yr old smug git!😁

when I log in I can get to the screen showing "this is only a test" but when I click on watch now it takes me to the Hearts TV payment page??

Don't remember getting a streaming code at the start of the season

15 minutes ago, Musemic said:

when I log in I can get to the screen showing "this is only a test" but when I click on watch now it takes me to the Hearts TV payment page??

Search your emails for 'streaming code'. I got mine 15th July and a reminder 23rd July.

10 minutes ago, kila said:

Search your emails for 'streaming code'. I got mine 15th July and a reminder 23rd July.

Got my streaming code can't remember my user name or is it your email address ? Asked for a reminder of my username doesn't recognise email now. 😂 oh well do it the old fashioned way wireless.

Edited by poultry

2 hours ago, argyjambo said:

I couldn't remember if I'd activated my streaming code, checked my trusty password book, and beside my  Hearts season ticket pass log in was my streaming code details together with user name and password. Tested it last night, and again today, both successful. Not bad for a 67 Yr old smug git!😁

Aye, it’s ok for you tech savvy youngsters, stuff us oldies eh?😉

2 hours ago, Musemic said:

Thats what i get. I got a code sent from Hearts today. No where to enter it tho.

Not sure what this is telling me or Hearts.   I clicked Dave's link - takes me to the "Season Ticket Test screen" - click "Sign in", nothing happens. Did this a couple of times - nothing happens.  Clicked "Home" - and hey presto it signs me in (presumably I have a cookie on my device to enable this).     Had to do the "Home" click for the Celtic game too.    I'm assuming it will work the same on Sunday.    

Aaahh - takes me back to the good old days on the IT Help Desk   🙄

24 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Not sure what this is telling me or Hearts.   I clicked Dave's link - takes me to the "Season Ticket Test screen" - click "Sign in", nothing happens. Did this a couple of times - nothing happens.  Clicked "Home" - and hey presto it signs me in (presumably I have a cookie on my device to enable this).     Had to do the "Home" click for the Celtic game too.    I'm assuming it will work the same on Sunday.    

Horatio Caine
38 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Exact same thing for me!  Phew!  Thought I must have c****d it up somehow but still got the required result.

Francis Albert
45 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Same problem and almost the same solution. But clicking Home I found I was signed in already with the email address and password for my original standard Hearts TV account. So had to first sign out and then sign in using the new email address and password I set up for the season ticket streaming service. 

It works but I am sure in could be simpler!

Edited by Francis Albert

Thanks for link and tips. I found my July email re Sunderland game (not activated) and used that code in test and got the Congratulations screen. Hoping that's me sorted for Sunday but will not be happy if I get a rerun of the Sunderland game. 

21 minutes ago, sinks said:

When I click on home ,goes to test screen,click on arrow and get a white screen and drop down box to subscribe...Help

Same here.😩

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm testing feck all. What has worked earlier in the season should work again automatically. 

Shouldn't it ?

🙏

Have you forgotten everything you learned at work? 🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, sinks said:

When I click on home ,goes to test screen,click on arrow and get a white screen and drop down box to subscribe...Help

I know your pain as I stuggeled with this all day. Your not activated yet or on a old log in.  

After fafing about I went and the found my unique streaming code from the old email in July they are talking about. I then clicked on the account setting and entered it into the 'redeem season ticket' tab only to be told it had already been used. It was only at this point I relised my auto log in was an older user name and password ( I hate clever pc's). After a lot of soul searching I remembered the user name and password I must have set up in July and used the code then. I used this and bingo I'm now sorted.

Bottom line I think having read all the blurb today is you must have a unique streaming code and must use the https://heartstv.heartsfc.co.uk/register tab re register to get it set up. 

I have vague recolections now of doing that back in July.

Good luck

Same thing for me.  Says code is already used which is rubbish as i have never used it.  

Getting bored with it now and probably just watch it on sportscene

I must have registered the code from my phone for one of the friendlies.

The password is stored in my phone but the concerning issue is that the email address its created under is a hearts email address hence the password reset doesn't work!

seasonticketholder@....

I can't remember the password so I daren't reset it.  Better email for support and get them to transfer the account over.

I have finally got in...I found email from july with code in it .. typed in season ticket code and didn't work.

Threw a tantrum and Mrs Sinks took over...copy and pasted code and it worked.

Dunno if it helps but good luck guys

Just got it fixed.  Had fortunately saved the password on my phone which I logged in with that Sunderland code and was able to change the email address of the account then reset the password.

Pheww!!

Lesson to myself  - always record the passwords somewhere!

The curious thing is that the account looks like it had been set up with defaults for all the inputs so registration process must have been different when I used it.

2 hours ago, Texaco said:

I know your pain as I stuggeled with this all day. Your not activated yet or on a old log in.  

After fafing about I went and the found my unique streaming code from the old email in July they are talking about. I then clicked on the account setting and entered it into the 'redeem season ticket' tab only to be told it had already been used. It was only at this point I relised my auto log in was an older user name and password ( I hate clever pc's). After a lot of soul searching I remembered the user name and password I must have set up in July and used the code then. I used this and bingo I'm now sorted.

Bottom line I think having read all the blurb today is you must have a unique streaming code and must use the https://heartstv.heartsfc.co.uk/register tab re register to get it set up. 

I have vague recolections now of doing that back in July.

Good luck

You are my hero, was faffing about for ages.

This issue is definitely going to result in some moans on here on Boxing Day :lol: 

4 hours ago, been here before said:

When you log in, click 'watch now', you see this but the circle is revolving-

751849837_Screenshot_20211223-150343_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.02f86ce1c0accd58c1d862de2836d88e.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that they’ve fecked up the spelling? :lol: 

For those getting a white screen, it might be because you have two accounts registered.  That was my issue.  For some reason, I think it made me create a new account when I originally set it up in July.

21 minutes ago, Disco Dave said:

For those getting a white screen, it might be because you have two accounts registered.  That was my issue.  For some reason, I think it made me create a new account when I originally set it up in July.

I've just set up an account and am getting the white screen.

I remember having to set up a new Hearts TV account in the summer > and using these new credentials I was getting the blank white screen as well...

:muggy:

A bit confused – are they sending new activation codes for this one game? If so, why not just continue streaming the way they have for the rest of the season? 

12 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

I remember having to set up a new Hearts TV account in the summer > and using these new credentials I was getting the blank white screen as well...

A bit confused – are they sending new activation codes for this one game? If so, why not just continue streaming the way they have for the rest of the season? 

I'm the same. The TO diverted me to the company that do the streaming. The company that do the streaming came back really quickly and asked if I had used the activation code. I went back really quickly to them to confirm I had and...I haven't heard anything back.

16 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Ok, turns out I was having the same problem as someone above – my computer had actually saved the old credentials. I've saved the new ones now but the test event is now finished so I guess I'll have to hope it works on Sunday :eek: