Jump to content

Rangers at Home. Reduced Away Allocation


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forever Hearts

    28

  • soonbe110

    20

  • Pasquale for King

    19

  • A.JAMBO

    17

That is good news.

 

Half decent results in the next three games and it will still be a sell out.

 

And, without handing our opposition the advantage of a full stand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Forever Hearts

Correct decision. Although I'd like to see it chopped down even further to the same percentage of stadium capacity we get at Ibrox and Celtic Park.

Link to post
Share on other sites
August Landmesser

great stuff - I assume that's the upper bit of two sections - keep them tucked up in the corner away of from the decent folk

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue Daddy

Great news... does that equate to two sections? Pretty much like what we give everyone else? TBH it's probably the least we would get away with. If we gave them less, and sevco complained, it would go to the spfl to make a decision. At least this way, if they do complain, we can say 'look, it's what we give everyone else.'

Nice one Hearts!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Randy Marsh

Well done Hearts.  Let's make sure we get this sold out.  Hopefully reduce it even further for future Old Firm matches.  400 would be nice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Great news... does that equate to two sections? Pretty much like what we give everyone else? TBH it's probably the least we would get away with. If we gave them less, and sevco complained, it would go to the spfl to make a decision. At least this way, if they do complain, we can say 'look, it's what we give everyone else.'

Nice one Hearts!

I think it is 2 sections but bottom half of M left empty,??

Link to post
Share on other sites
heisenberg86
2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Good

 

That should be the benchmark for away supports, and I include Hibs in that. 


 

no chance that’s happening, hibs should get the full stand as they give us the same at Easter Rd

Link to post
Share on other sites
August Landmesser
4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Good

 

That should be the benchmark for away supports, and I include Hibs in that. 

then we'd only get 1000 at Fester Road too - no ta, H1b5 are the only mob who should get the whole end

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue Daddy
1 minute ago, Gambo said:

I think it is 2 sections but bottom half of M left empty,??

Smashin! 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Good

 

That should be the benchmark for away supports, and I include Hibs in that. 

Agreed 👍 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

Good performances and the fans responding has created this opportunity.

 

Same as at Ibrox. And could be even less. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SteauaNeedarest

Posters saying reduce Hibs allocation probably don't go to away games so best ignored. Hibs are the only exception given we get the same at ER.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffros Furios

About time , they've treated us like shite for years . 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I think it is 2 sections but bottom half of M left empty,??

Think it may be 2 sections with both bottom sections empty. Similar to Motherwell who had around 1,000 there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
garybwick
we give the *******s 800 out of 50k and they give us 1000 out of 17 k

I hope Rangers remember this for our next game and give them a couple of hundred tickets in the club deck.
You do realise they are giving us near 6% of capacity whereas we give them 1.6%......
 
  • image.gif.9b4bd9e29faff6155b1cff05c7013c86.gifFrom the Bear pit on follow follow 
  • image.gif.88e34d508e333251ff437c93f471b41e.gifSmart guy.
Link to post
Share on other sites

All the local glory hunting huns will be raging they can't go to a local game and watch their sectarian heroes.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, luckydug said:

Looking forward to the indignant protests from Ibrox 😁

Why would anyone protest that HMFC are selling out their stadium, only complaint would be if seats lay empty.

Here's hoping I am one of the fortunate 1000 as it my fav away game of the season ...👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Barry Radge
2 minutes ago, garybwick said:
we give the *******s 800 out of 50k and they give us 1000 out of 17 k

I hope Rangers remember this for our next game and give them a couple of hundred tickets in the club deck.
You do realise they are giving us near 6% of capacity whereas we give them 1.6%......
 
  • image.gif.9b4bd9e29faff6155b1cff05c7013c86.gifFrom the Bear pit on follow follow 
  • image.gif.88e34d508e333251ff437c93f471b41e.gifSmart guy.

Typical of these Zombie Tribute arseholes. They can’t even count.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good stuff. 

 

Hopefully a good result v St liedown then get the gers tickets on sale before celtic away! 😁

 

Be good to sell out to show we don't need to give them a big allocation. A big part of that is down to what Robbie and the boys do over the next 3 games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Posters saying reduce Hibs allocation probably don't go to away games so best ignored. Hibs are the only exception given we get the same at ER.

The OF have ruined their Derby by reducing and then stopping away fans attending. 

Dont give a feck about the OF matches but the Edinburgh Derby is special because there is a full away end and mostly sporting rivalry. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally! Now get the home end sold out & rocking & make sure the feckers never get a full stand at Tynie again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
iwasthere1954

I sincerely hope that we sell out the remainder of the tickets otherwise it will go back to them getting the full stand which none of us want. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, luckydug said:

The OF have ruined their Derby by reducing and then stopping away fans attending. 

Dont give a feck about the OF matches but the Edinburgh Derby is special because there is a full away end and mostly sporting rivalry. 

 

Absolutely, Derbies are the exception, biggest games of the season for both of us & the away fans are a part of that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Jambo
10 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Posters saying reduce Hibs allocation probably don't go to away games so best ignored. Hibs are the only exception given we get the same at ER.

Well done Hearts.

 

I agree with this post. We need to give the shite the whole end as we get the same at theirs. Plus its always a joy to watch them leave after 70 mins.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iwasthere1954 said:

I sincerely hope that we sell out the remainder of the tickets otherwise it will go back to them getting the full stand which none of us want. 

Just a repeat of the Dundee Utd attendance would do fine. 

Of course it's up to the home team to decide on tickets. 

We don't have to justify our decision to anyone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Well done Hearts.

 

I agree with this post. We need to give the shite the whole end as we get the same at theirs. Plus its always a joy to watch them leave after 70 mins.

Been a while since that happened. It must be three years since we last beat them at Tynecastle.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboman9
9 minutes ago, Barry Radge said:

Typical of these Zombie Tribute arseholes. They can’t even count.

We knew that....1=55 🤷

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
10 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The OF have ruined their Derby by reducing and then stopping away fans attending. 

Dont give a feck about the OF matches but the Edinburgh Derby is special because there is a full away end and mostly sporting rivalry. 

 

 

The Old Firm have set the example on this. 

 

When you have enough home supporters, give the minimum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
King prawn
2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Been a while since that happened. It must be three years since we last beat them at Tynecastle.  

Didn’t we beat them twice at Tynecastle last year ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Jambo
2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Been a while since that happened. It must be three years since we last beat them at Tynecastle.  

But still....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue Daddy
4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Just a repeat of the Dundee Utd attendance would do fine. 

Of course it's up to the home team to decide on tickets. 

We don't have to justify our decision to anyone. 

No, we don't, but if the away team are not happy with their allocation - they can complain to the spfl who will have the final decision. If that decision involves the uglies, we all know who's side they'll be on. I think this is the least we'll get away with.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...