Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

.Net is in meltdown 🤣🤣

Please don't tell me they locked it cos someone knocked them back? :laugh2:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Please don't tell me they locked it cos someone knocked them back? :laugh2:

About 10 posters using the term Rudderless 😂😂😂

jamboinglasgow

Does smack of Hibs scrambling for anyone regardless of quality. They had a plan to sell players for big money, but when they finally did that they forgot to have a plan for a replacement.

27 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Maybe they will go after Barker after all - he mutually agreed to rip up his Rangers contract so he’s a free agent now

1041349434_ronniebarker.png.e58b70ba881edb14efac504bbb952f30.png

He's b's fans at start of January when they signed these unknowns or hardly tried players - best window in ages great to get business done early etc etc 

Now it's complete despair 🤣

35 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Does smack of Hibs scrambling for anyone regardless of quality. They had a plan to sell players for big money, but when they finally did that they forgot to have a plan for a replacement.

Oh I don’t think they ‘forgot’ the plan for replacements, brought in his Laddie to look after recruitment…. He’s not for spending his inheritance on Hibs😂😂

6 hours ago, 22games nro said:

Boyles new strip suits him 😎😎😎

10417A39-D62B-46A0-BF63-D090E14EFAD5.jpeg

WTF . Apart from the obvious, i thought it said Aldees

Edited by Factuer Moi

Geddyalexneil

Dear lord, have they locked the site over transfer day? How bad are they hurting? 😂😂😂What a sad bunch!

Their main fans forum remains on lockdown, six and a half hours after a January transfer window closed. You almost need to read that again just to appreciate the magnitude of their petted lips. Off the back of a January transfer window, they’ve decided to keep their forum on lockdown for over six hours. 

That’s actually quite astonishing. They must be goin absolutely ****ing radge over there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Watched Boyle play in the international against Vietnam ( not the best team) , and although he is a diving whelp , I was thinking, thank feck they sold their player right before we play them 😆

Usually I'd be all for a double figure score against the wee team. But I'm liking their set up just now. So a comfortable 2-0 win would be nice. Not enough to get the wee man fired. Not too bad a spanking to get knee jerk reactions and changes. But enough to further their doom and gloom. As the odds of them replacing Maloney with a better manager appear to be quite high.

Ron’s got them over the table.  He’s going to extract every dime out of them that he can. The Boyle money is just the start. They should be worried - very worried.

36 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Ron’s got them over the table.  He’s going to extract every dime out of them that he can. The Boyle money is just the start. They should be worried - very worried.

My pet deluded hibby thinks it's a masterplan for football domination and Maloney's tactics are going to come good really soon (I assume he meant tonight 🙄). Every time I point out some of the issues the green tinted goggles go on and the fingers go in the ears.

I look forward to being proved right as I wave to him tonight 🖕 

13 minutes ago, Mister T said:

My pet deluded hibby thinks it's a masterplan for football domination and Maloney's tactics are going to come good really soon (I assume he meant tonight 🙄). Every time I point out some of the issues the green tinted goggles go on and the fingers go in the ears.

I look forward to being proved right as I wave to him tonight 🖕 

One or two I know are pulling their hair out over the antics down there. The spiral is there for even the most deluded to see if they bother to look. Looking at their squad just now “unbalanced” does not do it justice.  Ron must be wondering why there was not a soul interested in Porteous or Doig  in this window. I think most have tumbled to the fact that the are bang average. 

wentworth jambo
57 minutes ago, Deevers said:

To be fair - the only saleable player asset has gone - they're not getting the same money for any of the other dross they have. But he has secured the stadium and training centre - the only 2 other things that have any value....

12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Everything was okay a couple of days ago.

Curious. 

Aye, biggest result of their season, scrapping a draw against their big cousins  cringeworthy.

Amazingly, .net is not on lock-down. 

The vermin are fighting among themselves over the merits of Nik Nak.  There's even a thread call Cathro.

Dark times down Lockend way. :gok:

3 minutes ago, Paolo said:

And one hasn’t. 

Classic, fail to win 3 games at home on the trot  but we would kill for there group of players,, some spin that is 

9 minutes ago, Drew Wallace said:

Classic, fail to win 3 games at home on the trot  but we would kill for there group of players,, some spin that is 

A group of players who have fallen 13 points behind their arch rivals  A side who didn't get a shot on goal until the 83rd minute in the derby. Hmm 🤔 Nah you're alright mate. 😂 

Edited by Marvin

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Marvin said:

A group of players who have fallen 13 points behind their arch rivals  A side who didn't get a shot on goal until the 83rd minute in the derby. Hmm 🤔 Nah you're alright mate. 😂 

and who’s group of players totally dominated them on their own patch only days ago 😂

51 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Amazingly, .net is not on lock-down. 

The vermin are fighting among themselves over the merits of Nik Nak.  There's even a thread call Cathro.

Dark times down Lockend way. :gok:

Yup.

I’m getting a sense of resigned despair.

Lovely.

Felix Lighter
34 minutes ago, Paolo said:

And one hasn’t. 

:laugh:

tbf he does have a point. If we had their group of players I would want to kill whoever employed them. 

What a weird bunch of fans. Had a quick look at. nut and they are trying to console themselves that all is good as they got the 2 new screens. Tik tock.

Also got a mate who is a Hibee reckons they were the better team on Tuesday and have better players. Very quite tonight for some reason 😂😂

Салатные палочки
35 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Obviously a wind up merchant.

Must be. JDH is absolutely pish. Seriously pish. 

Ainsley Harriott
1 hour ago, Paolo said:

And one hasn’t. 

In fairness you can tell that individual isn't the full shilling before reading the post

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

:rofl:

Someone on their said they should give Ron three transfer windows before judging him. I think this one has shown him to be interested in one thing and one only. Big wads of cash in his pocket. 

:jjyay:

Edit. He was actually talking about Maloney :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Salad Fingers

They will be relegated this season and won’t come back up.  They are ****ed.

Enjoy the next derby folks, it will be the last for a while.

8 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

They will be relegated this season and won’t come back up.  They are ****ed.

Enjoy the next derby folks, it will be the last for a while.

That would be beautiful.