Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• Morgan

• Pasquale for King

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, James1874f said:

Drawing at home with Dundee after our start has not this is a bad result 

Agreed ... that was my point. The achievement of last week totally nullified by today's result. And poor performance.

Talk of a title challenge was ridiculously premature.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Morgan said:

So good you said it twice.

😎

As long as these teams do The same v the rest we'll be OK. 

10 games, top. 

10 games 2nd top. 

Either way it is good. 

10 games unbeaten is great, but 5 draws in 10 games is not great.

We'll regret these dropped points at the end of the season.

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

That's a shite result in all honesty. Should have been out of sight. We desperately need a clinical striker. 

Not getting one of them in January. 

I'd like to see us try and get Rudden from Partick though and basically just bin Gnando. He's pish. 

So frustrating. 

Not getting a better goalkeeper, defence is solid, midfield is perfect but our attack is letting everyone down. Boyce basically incapable of scoring from anything other than a penalty and his hold up play is spoiled by the wingers failing to make anything out of it. GMS owes us about 6 pts so far with his bloody misses. Smith breaking down attacks constantly with negative passes... so ****ing frustrating. 

SuperstarSteve

Dominated. Done zilch with it and got punished. 

Not good enough if we want to challenge but we are top of the league and still unbeaten. The scum also lost.

Edited by SuperstarSteve

Poor performance , Gnando is poor and we need to strengthen in January . Michael Smith can’t cross a ball . Dropping points to that shite 😖

Tennant's  6's
1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

He should be in the stand after that performance.

Yeah,no doubt he'll be away when his contract expires in the summer.

Gino not looking to great either. Decent squad but could do with strengthening in January & Summer windows.

2 minutes ago, James1874f said:

No apologies needed after a draw at ibrox that should be a home win today. It’s what being a Hearts fan is all about I suppose 

Indeed.  👍

Tom Hardy’s Dug

It’s why we need a new striker.

Although we were pretty lethargic all day.

2 free headers from corners as well which should have been buried.

Folk thinking we’ve had an amazing start to the season we have the same points as DU 

we have lost big points at early parts of season Scottish cup is our only chance of a trophy this season

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Extremely poor decision not to sign another striker cause Gnando is hopeless. 

Absolute waste today and two tough fixtures ahead. 

Did Savage call you up and tell you that Gordon? 

Allowing a long throw to bounce in the box is unforgivable.

We had total domination of play and possession and handed Scumdee exactly what they came for, cos they created absolutely nothing.

Having 70% possession needs to be converted to goals.

All the talk about giving that mob a doing, let down with too many passengers today.. 

Bad day @ the office, move on..

More worrying is Boyce picking up an injury. 

HHGH

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

That's a shite result in all honesty. Should have been out of sight. We desperately need a clinical striker. 

3 minutes ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

I think this answers the questions about Gnando getting more have time, woeful.

Beni awful ar their goal.

Final 3rd below average.  With number of times poor crosses and or attackers static we hardly looked like scoring from open play.  Oh for a "Devlin" centreforward.

Fitzroy Pointon
1 minute ago, James1874f said:

Folk thinking we’ve had an amazing start to the season we have the same points as DU 

we have lost big points at early parts of season Scottish cup is our only chance of a trophy this season

We're unbeaten :laugh:

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Extremely poor decision not to sign another striker cause Gnando is hopeless. 

Absolute waste today and two tough fixtures ahead. 

I don’t think it was a decision - we couldn’t sign for every position in one transfer window to be fair. 

We did go after a striker anyway but he chose a different option on deadline day.

part_time_jambo
3 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

And that's why the answer to the can we challenge for the league title thread is no.

3 points at home against the tinpot clubs needs to be a given.

Spot on.

Just finished watching, thoughts are I thought we were average today, not enough quality in the final 3rd, I felt dundee didn’t offer much and sat in and tried to hit us on counter, dundee have basically done to us what we did to Rangers last weekend. Disappointing but probably a fair result because we failed to take our best chance through GMS again.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

And that's why the answer to the can we challenge for the league title thread is no.

Celtic got beat of us, drew with utd and got beat of livi. 

Rangers drew with  well, got beat of Utd... 

Need I go on?

No team will win the league easy... as the other teams also want to win. 

Shock / horror. 

3rd will be a challenge, never mind 1st.

2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Agreed ... that was my point. The achievement of last week totally nullified by today's result. And poor performance.

Talk of a title challenge was ridiculously premature.

No, talk of a Hibs title challenge was premature since their free fall. We've not had anything like that.

We are joint top. We live to fight another day but that was piss poor today from the defence.

4 minutes ago, Coco said:

Is Jamie Walker unfit?  None of Woodburn, Mackay, Ginnelly, Gnanduillet or Mackay-Steven are offering anything.  Any of them look likely to score 50 goals for Hearts?

Mackay was the best player on the park 😳

2 minutes ago, Thumperbeni said:

Gnando is pish offers nothing but a player even more frustrating is ginnelly, his final ball every single time is terrible, neither of them bring anything to the team IMO, ginnelly is a bench player at best and won’t start a game this season if the other players stay fit and avoid suspension !

I like Ginnelly, he‘a clearly lacking sharpness which he can only get from game time but he’s miles down the pecking order. Gnando is on a completely different level fin my opinion - slow, disinterested, can’t win headers, weak, slow on the ball. Clueless to be honest.

maltese jambo

Frustrating day - aside from on the pitch where has the atmosphere gone ?? Outsung again by away support easily! Come on !

1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

Dundee Utd and Rangers have been beaten and have same points as is your point is stupid

Small consolations but we're still unbeaten.  We're still top.  We can make up for this on Wednesday.  Hibs beaten.  We're not Everton. 😂

Long time since i lost my voice screaming at that shit!

Back to the old ways in that second half. Tippy-tappy passing across the back walks right into the oppositions hands giving them plenty time to get back to defend. Why try making it difficult to score when pace is the key!? Hopeless! Never learn. The warning signs were there in the first half with slow, pedestrian often lazy passes going astray. HAd a bad feeling almost from the start of the second half and there it is. Yet another two points dropped at home against shit and they only have themselves to blame. Should be ashamed of their performance. Needed that three points with two away games coming up. Serves them right.

4 minutes ago, James1874f said:

😀 We aren't going to win the league? 

9 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

This

Skinny Milinkovic

Gnando didn't look great but the service to him wasn't great either. Definitely not his fault we dropped 2 points, just a lapse in concentration at the back. We should be moaning more about Beni and Devlin's lack of quality in attack, or Smith's inability to deliver a good cross. I would like to see a CAM or number 10 brought in in January, somebody to slide in behind Boyce. Beni, Devlin and Haring are all very defensively minded, so might provide a good bit of balance to the team. 

11 minutes ago, Lonewolflins said:

Poor performance , Gnando is poor and we need to strengthen in January . Michael Smith can’t cross a ball . Dropping points to that shite 😖

It's ridiculous the number of times Smith has been in a decent position only to put in a really poor ball.

Incredibly frustrating that a wingback can't do one of the basics his position requires. 

Edited by Beni

Fitzroy Pointon
5 minutes ago, James1874f said:

Dundee Utd and Rangers have been beaten and have same points as is your point is stupid

:laugh2: aye okay. 

12 minutes ago, Coco said:

Is Jamie Walker unfit?  None of Woodburn, Mackay, Ginnelly, Gnanduillet or Mackay-Steven are offering anything.  Any of them look likely to score 50 goals for Hearts?

You are off your head if you think Jamie Walker is better than any of the players you have mentioned. 

He's pish. 

Skivingatwork
11 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Very much this.

Teams that want to win the league have a hunger and desire about them that was non existent from us today.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

It is where it is.

That was Hearts today. Not quite good enough. 

This. 
Nothing new.

Bazzas right boot

Dundee will he happy. 

Hopefully they do that to a few other teams a well. 

Also, you'll also be relegated this year or next, so **** you. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

According to some wooden tops Boyce should have been hooked earlier. 

Maybe he supports the wrong team for these thickos, because it can't be for his playing.

Boyce was poor today and for a “penalty box” striker missed two pretty easy chances 

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

According to some wooden tops Boyce should have been hooked earlier. 

Maybe he supports the wrong team for these thickos, because it can't be for his playing.

I don’t get it either. Folk calling for Gnando to replace him. Gnando can’t link the play like Boyce can. He doesn’t hold it up either 

We didn’t have any balls stick the minute Gnando came on for Boyce - seems like you have to cross it right on his head for home to work. I know he only got 30 mins but Boyce plate that role far better than Gnando ever will 

6 minutes ago, E3OBE said:

I like Ginnelly, he‘a clearly lacking sharpness which he can only get from game time but he’s miles down the pecking order. Gnando is on a completely different level fin my opinion - slow, disinterested, can’t win headers, weak, slow on the ball. Clueless to be honest.

Gnando gives teams an easy option to go down and get free kicks even they’ve got back to goal and going backwards, needless fouls and as you already stated is hopeless in front of goal, preferred big uche to him and that’s saying something, ginnelly just doesn’t do enough for me, playing on the front foot and not being able to deliver a decent ball is just pointless, he fails every single time when it comes to an end product and speaking of delivering a ball into the box Micheal smith is utter garbage at that and that’s just as frustrating, key word today is frustration because that’s exactly what today was !

10 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Means nothing. A team could draw every game and get relegated 😂

1 win and 2 defeats is worth the same as 3 draws. People are getting blinded by being 'unbeaten' imo.

Disappointed to lose 2 points. I thought we played well, good tempo and passing. We don't have a centre forward that this side deserves and the players coming on aren't as good as the likes of Barrie McKay. That's draws at home to Aberdeen, Hibs and Dundee..and it's down to not having a player to put the ball in the net. We should be skooshing it at the top of the league.