Scotland V Israel/Faroes. Official double match thread.

John Findlay

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• ri Alban

• Maroon Sailor

• Harry Potter

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

SOS for John Souttar, please!

He would be such an upgrade on anything else in defence. 

3 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Cannot stand their team. Sneaky, time wasting, snidey, diving pricks. The way the boy pretended to have been hit in the head at the 2nd goal sums them up tbh.

Hope it stings now.

Ref at least added the 6 minutes because of that. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

When they play with intensity this is a decent team.

It's a great feeling at Hampden when Scotland are piling on the pressure and get a goal. 😆

It's brutal when they start a game like they did today though. 😬

Scotland love to torture the **** out of us.

periodictabledancer
4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Hendry was dire. 

Edited by periodictabledancer

FarmerTweedy
13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Fecking yes Scotland.

Now , don't get beaten by The Faroe islands or Moldova, please 🙏

Don't be ridiculous, we won't lose to either of those piles of pish!

We'll draw with them!

1 hour ago, Gordon Zola said:

how bad is dykes. mctominay a great attacking midfielder for man utd, how does clarke utilise him? play him at the back with little influence on the game. you play your best players where they can influence the game the most. tierney and robertson seem to me to get in each others ways.

Well done Scotland, at last we get a break. What is annoying me though, how come we are getting Andorra v England on cooncil telly yet our game was on Sky ?.

CloustonHMFC
Just now, manaliveits105 said:

Quality coach just not a manager 

Agreed mate. He's a very intelligent football guy and is very well respected in football circles. Great coach.

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

All my mates, Rangers, Celtic, St Mirren fans, all think he's absolutely brilliant.

7 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

England playing Melchester Rovers now - yawn 

CloustonHMFC
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Gilmour clearly played well.  Everyone else says so.  Don't know how I didn't spot it.  

He was unreal in the second half, especially the first 15 minutes. He was over everything. The boy is a class wee player.

3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

never felt like this for a long time, 

:thumb: Pure Pride is what you're feeling Hazza.

:robboyas:

Just now, micole said:

Well done Scotland, at last we get a break. What is annoying me though, how come we are getting Andorra v England on cooncil telly yet our game was on Sky ?.

Because the English FA understand the value of getting the whole nation behind the team and that beginning with the games being available to all. 

CloustonHMFC
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Steven Naismith too

Yep, he got pulled in by Clarke as a temp in the last international fixtures cause Macphee had COVID but he impressed Clarke a lot and got invited back permanently. 

4 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Don't be ridiculous, we won't lose to either of those piles of pish!

We'll draw with them!

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, micole said:

Not sure if it's entirely the SFA taking the Sky coin, or whether it was in combination with the BBC offering us what they probably pay to air some random county's domino circuit ;)

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Because the English FA understand the value of getting the whole nation behind the team and that beginning with the games being available to all. 

Ahh...so it's the SFA then, I'm shocked....😧😧

Really hope McPhee and Naismith have a wee word with Clarke about Souttar, if its needed.

He's a must for thr Denmark game.

kingantti1874
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Really hope McPhee and Naismith have a wee word with Clarke about Souttar, if its needed.

He's a must for thr Denmark game.

hed have been in if not injured surely. 

CloustonHMFC

Feel like Robertson deserves a mention too. He's was class down the left hand side in the 2nd half and has 2 assists tonight.

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

BBC Scotland, don't have the money. They would if we received all the money from Scottish home owners. Bit that's a different thread.

I don't mind watching England, they're a good side and it gives me someone to shout for. 

Mon whoever they're playing. :)

manaliveits105
4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

All my mates, Rangers, Celtic, St Mirren fans, all think he's absolutely brilliant.

An epic and so true 

10 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

England playing Melchester Rovers now - yawn 

Aye my wife just asked what time the Cube is on, I said it isn’t it’s been replaced by the Tubes.

2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Not sure if it's entirely the SFA taking the Sky coin, or whether it was in combination with the BBC offering us what they probably pay to air some random county's domino circuit ;)

:rofl:Pub doms

What a difference it makes to everyone's mood when Hearts and Scotland are winning with style. May it continue forever.

Malinga the Swinga

Tierney & Robertson put in some quality crosses. If we had top forward, we would score a barrow load.

Dykes gives it everything, and do does Adams, but **** me, they miss some great opportunities.

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Smashing 2nd half performance. 

Deserved win.

I am bot a fan of Clarke , nothing will change that until we actually give a decent team a game but that was superb second half and deserved

4 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Feel like Robertson deserves a mention too. He's was class down the left hand side in the 2nd half and has 2 assists tonight.

My phone makes him mom.  He was outstanding.

Das Viertel Hearts

Wunderbar Schottland!!! 

"Hampden erupts!!!" is the headline and there is no finer sight in my book !! 😀😀😀

Malinga the Swinga

Listening to radio, someone please tell Willie Miller to shut the **** up. The only guy who believes second goal for Scotland shouldn't have stood.

What a prick 

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Listening to radio, someone please tell Willie Miller to shut the **** up. The only guy who believes second goal for Scotland shouldn't have stood.

What a prick 

Should stick to running chip shops. 

part_time_jambo
11 minutes ago, micole said:

Because Sky can get Scottish games at a fraction of the price of English ones probably.

8 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

The quality of Robertson, Tierney and Gilmour backed up by others is starting to make a difference.

Two big results in a row after Austria now. 

Under the floodlight
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Should stick to running chip shops. 

Ah the chip shop, the gift that keeps on giving.😎

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

What a prick 

If that decision hadn't been overturned I think I would have switched off the telly in abject frustration.  Kudos to the ref for correcting his error.

• davemclaren changed the title to Scotland V Israel/Faroes. Official double match thread.