• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• neilnunb

• davemclaren

• Kalamazoo Jambo

50 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:
Collision symbol 3,200+ Jambos heading for Perth tonight Clapping hands sign Round pushpinMcDiarmid Park / 7.45pm

Well done everybody. Would have gone myself but have something on that wouldn't let me away in time so have just organised PPV. Did consider hesgoal but checked and it isn't listed. 

MR INCREDIBLE
4 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Well done everybody. Would have gone myself but have something on that wouldn't let me away in time so have just organised PPV. Did consider hesgoal but checked and it isn't listed. 

It will probably be listed later in the day 👍

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:
Collision symbol 3,200+ Jambos heading for Perth tonight Clapping hands sign Round pushpinMcDiarmid Park / 7.45pm

I'm hoping the club are a day or two behind with their numbers, and I've not gotten my sums all wrong!

Looks to me like we've passed 3,750 this morning. 70-odd still available.

Kalamazoo Jambo
2 hours ago, JALBO said:

I'm hoping the club are a day or two behind with their numbers, and I've not gotten my sums all wrong!

Looks to me like we've passed 3,750 this morning. 70-odd still available.

They’ve opened up most of section M so plenty tickets now available.

That's the rest of section M now on sale - can't imagine we'll sell much more now with a few hrs to spare. Can't bloody wait for this one, atmosphere should be cracking, brilliant support for a Wednesday night

13 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

They’ve opened up most of section M so plenty tickets now available.

Yeah, saw that. For folks who are making a list-minute decision about going, it would be worth keeping an eye on Twitter to see if they can purchase at the gate tonight. 

Anyway, my arithmetic shows me that we've just gone through 3,800+. That's quite an achievement.

30 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Yeah, saw that. For folks who are making a list-minute decision about going, it would be worth keeping an eye on Twitter to see if they can purchase at the gate tonight. 

Anyway, my arithmetic shows me that we've just gone through 3,800+. That's quite an achievement.

Very much doubt they will be, STJ website said something about no cash gates even for home fans for the foreseeable future

Does anyone have the link to where to buy the PPV? I really grudge the price but if I can't find a stream that works I might just need to bite the bullet

Kalamazoo Jambo
5 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Does anyone have the link to where to buy the PPV? I really grudge the price but if I can't find a stream that works I might just need to bite the bullet

36 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Very much doubt they will be, STJ website said something about no cash gates even for home fans for the foreseeable future

Understandable.

Edited by JALBO

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Anyone get a parking ticket from parking at Tesco for the game? My mate has been hit with one.

I shouldn't laugh but 🤣

He should just ignore it and it will go away. 

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Anyone get a parking ticket from parking at Tesco for the game? My mate has been hit with one.

I shouldn't laugh but 🤣

You post that on Facebook too ? If it wasn't you someone else has got one. Seen it on a Hearts page this morning. 

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I shouldn't laugh but 🤣

There is a thread on the shed about parking tickets. Just ignore them mate. I was getting letters from DCBL 4 at a time because I parked at HG Tesco for 10 hours at a time for work 😂 Ignored them they have stopped. I got these in March 2017 😂

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He should just ignore it and it will go away. 

2 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

You post that on Facebook too ? If it wasn't you someone else has got one. Seen it on a Hearts page this morning. 

Haha it wssn't me but could have been him. One things for sure, I won't be paying any of it...I said we should have got the train up at the time 🤣

1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

There is a thread on the shed about parking tickets. Just ignore them mate. I was getting letters from DCBL 4 at a time because I parked at HG Tesco for 10 hours at a time for work 😂 Ignored them they have stopped. I got these in March 2017 😂

👍

14 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Haha it wssn't me but could have been him. One things for sure, I won't be paying any of it...I said we should have got the train up at the time 🤣

I wouldn't even worry about it mate if the police or a warden from the council dished it out you would pay private company's you don't just ignore the letters when they come. 

26 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I wouldn't even worry about it mate if the police or a warden from the council dished it out you would pay private company's you don't just ignore the letters when they come. 

I've told him to ignore them. If it comes to the point that he might get jailed then I'll think about paying it for him. 😁

👍

August Landmesser
4 hours ago, neilnunb said:

I shouldn't laugh but 🤣

Yeah I got one, considered ignoring it cos its a private company, but did some googling and decided to pay. 

I'm a scaredy-cat!

1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

Yeah I got one, considered ignoring it cos its a private company, but did some googling and decided to pay. 

I'm a scaredy-cat!

There must have been loads issued as that car park was rammed  🤣😐

The Treasurer
5 hours ago, neilnunb said:

I've told him to ignore them. If it comes to the point that he might get jailed then I'll think about paying it for him. 😁

👍

# Free the Tesco one 

I get one every time I drive to Perth, never paid one yet. They maybe send 2 or 3 letters then give up. Same with a tv license they gave up after about 18 months. Parking charges are only valid if issued by a council warden or the police. These private companies have no legal right so just chance their luck 

Fozzyonthefence
56 minutes ago, charlatans said:

I get one every time I drive to Perth, never paid one yet. They maybe send 2 or 3 letters then give up. Same with a tv license they gave up after about 18 months. Parking charges are only valid if issued by a council warden or the police. These private companies have no legal right so just chance their luck 

Yes, I believe it’s a Scottish law thing.  As in Scottish law they have to prove who the driver of the vehicle is and obviously they write to the owner who has no obligation to divulge who the driver is.  But in English law, I think they just have to prove who the owner is so they can take action in England but powerless in Scotland.  

Happy to be corrected by any lawyers but my wife got one at the retail park in Dunfermline for being 11 minutes over the 2 hours.  She didn’t ignore it though but copied a letter template off the Martin Lewis website, basically saying she wasn’t the driver and didn’t have to disclose who the driver was.  She got a reply from the private company saying they wouldn’t pursue the matter.