• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• neilnunb

• davemclaren

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Looks like no family tickets left as they had to be in the main stand?

That was a good deal to get an adult and 2 x kids for £17.....cant see that ticket deal offered in the other stand..?

25 minutes ago, moz said:

Looks like no family tickets left as they had to be in the main stand?

That was a good deal to get an adult and 2 x kids for £17.....cant see that ticket deal offered in the other stand..?

Yes, that deal definitely seems to be for the main stand only. Still, the equivalent cost in the Ormond stand seems to be £24 (1 adult, and 2 x under 12s) which still seems pretty reasonable.

3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Yes, that deal definitely seems to be for the main stand only. Still, the equivalent cost in the Ormond stand seems to be £24 (1 adult, and 2 x under 12s) which still seems pretty reasonable.

Ah cheers....yeah see that one now, missed it

Going to be pedantic now....deal says kids under 12....next price range says 13-20

assume if the kids can show their HMFC season tickets as the under-13 one it will suffice to get in on the deal?

1 minute ago, moz said:

Going to be pedantic now....deal says kids under 12....next price range says 13-20

assume if the kids can show their HMFC season tickets as the under-13 one it will suffice to get in on the deal?

Yeah, it's not well worded. I'd check with St Johnstone if I were you, but with the next category being 13-20, you'd tend to think they actually mean 12 and under.  I'd definitely call then rather than assume it though.

11 minutes ago, moz said:

I doubt they are going to ask your kid for ID anyway

Edited by Sir Craig Gordon

2 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

I doubt they are going to ask your kid for ID anyway

I know...never been asked there before.....but just wanted to check

Even if they are actually 13 though but have Under 13 season tickets......?!...bit snidy but hey ho....

32 minutes ago, JALBO said:

3,400 now sold.

That's tremendous for a Wednesday night. Will also pose a few more problems for parking tae.

1 minute ago, Mars plastic said:

That's tremendous for a Wednesday night. Will also pose a few more problems for parking tae.

Yup, was thinking of driving up there tonight to put cones out at my usual spot...... 

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Yup, was thinking of driving up there tonight to put cones out at my usual spot...... 

Mate says he has a reserved parking spot..

£5 isnt bad to get parked right at the ground, but it depends how they let you out after the game...if straight onto the bypass slip then great...if not its a pain in the backside and wait ages to get out

1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

12 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

....for hire?

I have 1 spare ticket for main stand section B half way up.  I bought 3 but 2 mates have pulled out due to positive covid results.  I may have 2 depending on my whether my mate who I have asked comes back to me tonight if anyone is interested??  They are all in the same row (2 together) one a few seats along.  PM if interested.

The numbers continue to pile up. 3,500 now shifted - about 200 sold today. The same again tomorrow and Wednesday, and we might carry close to 4,000 up to Perth.

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

The numbers continue to pile up. 3,500 now shifted - about 200 sold today. The same again tomorrow and Wednesday, and we might carry close to 4,000 up to Perth.

Wednesday night.  Just fantastic.  Imagine the scramble if we had turned 3 of these draws into wins and had 6 more league points.  Loyalty points would probably have been needed.

Reward these Jambos Hearts.  We can still get 11 points out of 15 from these tricky October fixtures and still be unbeaten.

8 minutes ago, JALBO said:

3,600+ sold. 90-odd left.

90 to sell to fill both stands behind the goal and 2 sections of the main stand? If so im guessing thats all we’ll get. Incredible support

Just shows that when we have a bit of a connection with the team the fans will turn out in numbers and back them. All that go deserve to see a win up there it's been too long. I can't go due to work but will hopefully get a stream for free somewhere! 

31 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

90 to sell to fill both stands behind the goal and 2 sections of the main stand? If so im guessing thats all we’ll get. Incredible support

I think there's still a section and a half left we haven't got yet (K plus half of M).

53 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Not quite. St Johnstone initially gave us the middle third of the Ormond Stand (just under 600 seats) and have since added nearly 250 in section M to our allocation. So there's still over half a stand that St J could open up. My guess would be that around lunchtime tomorrow there will be some kind of a decision whether or not to do so - and I'd imagine that would mean pay at the gate. But that's all conjecture on my part.

Hackney Hearts

Makes you wonder how much 'away' cash Aberdeen will be losing out on at the weekend with their "under 10,000" policy...

39 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Makes you wonder how much 'away' cash Aberdeen will be losing out on at the weekend with their "under 10,000" policy...

Spoke to a mate at work who follows Aberdeen home and away , the "normal" Aberdeen fan can’t believe that their club have taken this stance and he summed it up perfectly in saying "it’s fookin embarrassing "

Insane numbers from our support. Has the makings to be a very good night - hope the team can do us justice and put the weekend behind them.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Not quite. St Johnstone initially gave us the middle third of the Ormond Stand (just under 600 seats) and have since added nearly 250 in section M to our allocation. So there's still over half a stand that St J could open up. My guess would be that around lunchtime tomorrow there will be some kind of a decision whether or not to do so - and I'd imagine that would mean pay at the gate. But that's all conjecture on my part.

They might need to check vaccine passports if they sell us many more tickets 😆

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Exactly, thought that earlier when I saw these amazing ticket sales. 

Personally I think St Johnstone are bang out of order and it's a disgrace that they are given us Hearts more or less the same accommodation they would for the Glasgow gruesome twosome. Tin pot out fit so they are😉

maroonlegions
54 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They might need to check vaccine passports if they sell us many more tickets 😆

So no need for COVID passports tomorrow night then.

I've now got 3 tickets section B if anyone wants them - can do a deal - 2 mates pulled out and not going up by myself.  Can email tickets over.

36 minutes ago, BM1874 said:

Has anyone bought tickets but not received them? 

Are you sure they're not attached to the email you received after purchase? 

36 minutes ago, JMuir94 said:

Does ticket need to be printed out or will it be screenshot on phone suffice

Sure someone said previously that phone was enough.