• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• neilnunb

• davemclaren

• Kalamazoo Jambo

On 17/10/2021 at 22:18, SectionN said:

Wonder if yesterdays result has provided a boost to ticket sales for this match. 

Looking forward to this. 

About 2,130 sold so far.

Looking forward to hearing of sales for the Dundee game.  Surely we will pack the place out.  At least 18,000 plus.

Going with my minis for their first away day. Family ticket is great value I have to say. Well done st Johnstone

Given the ground is 10,000 capacity and won't be full I take it their won't be any vaccine checks?

(I have had mine btw, just not got round to sorting the passport app yet)

Edited by Alan_R

loveofthegame

Add another three to the away support. A game for most of the last years I'd have fully expected to lose, until now. How refreshing a feeling....

50 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Going with my minis for their first away day. Family ticket is great value I have to say. Well done st Johnstone

Given the ground is 10,000 capacity and won't be full I take it their won't be any vaccine checks?

(I have had mine btw, just not got round to sorting the passport app yet)

No need for vaccine checks for this one. 

Got tickets today. Not many left in the main stand.

My last two games there were Levein's last match and an incredible 3-3 draw under Stendel memorable for a Sean Clare volley and Uche falling over! Would be nice to see a Hearts win there for a change.

letsalldothebeattie

Bought mine today and got the email ticket today but in the attachment for the ticket it’s blank anyone else had this issue?

portobellojambo1
5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

No need for vaccine checks for this one. 

I have a feeling the same may apply on the Saturday at Pittodrie as well Dave. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Aberdeen are not expecting the crowd to reach 10,000. I'll take my paperwork with me, for both games, just incase.

15 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Bought mine today and got the email ticket today but in the attachment for the ticket it’s blank anyone else had this issue?

Made me check coz havnt even looked. No issues for me. maybe try opening in a different device?

22 minutes ago, JALBO said:

A week to go, and 2,550+ sold.

Main stand sold out, and North stand selling quickly now. About 450 left.

Terrific.  Great job JALBO.  Looking like our next 3 games will all be sellouts for our supporters.

The Treasurer
On 19/10/2021 at 20:29, gnasher75 said:

Got tickets today. Not many left in the main stand.

My last two games there were Levein's last match and an incredible 3-3 draw under Stendel memorable for a Sean Clare volley and Uche falling over! Would be nice to see a Hearts win there for a change.

Leveins last match was possibly one of the worst games I've ever seen us play and there has been quite a few over the years. 

They didn't seem to know what formation they were playing, what positions they were meant to be in, and worst of all, none of them seemed to care. 

It was no surprise that even AB had had enough and sacked Levein the next day 

35 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Leveins last match was possibly one of the worst games I've ever seen us play and there has been quite a few over the years. 

They didn't seem to know what formation they were playing, what positions they were meant to be in, and worst of all, none of them seemed to care. 

It was no surprise that even AB had had enough and sacked Levein the next day 

We'll skelp them next week. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

I hope you are right. On current form we should. 

It'll be a stern enough test as they don't lose too many up there, however, coming off the back of giving Dundee a right roasting we should sashay past the fermers with little or no trouble.

7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Ticket bought. First away match since that terrible night in Paisley. 

Please stay at home then😉

1 minute ago, Baxfee said:

Do they not give some of the east stand or is that just for weegies 

St Johnstone may open part of the South stand for us, but nothing has been mentioned about this that I've seen. They might have anticipated that 3,000+ tickets would have been plenty for us for a Wednesday evening.

11 minutes ago, Robdawg said:

Has the away end sold out? Dosnt show any available 

Still tickets in C,D & E 

Also L has been opened up

August Landmesser
21 minutes ago, JALBO said:

St Johnstone have just opened a third of the South stand (Ormond Stand) for Hearts supporters. 

right behind the goals too - not beyond the realms of possibility that a good result v Dundee will see us fill both ends, plus the wee bit of Main Stand corner. What would that be, about 4500-5000?

Fort Vallance
1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

right behind the goals too - not beyond the realms of possibility that a good result v Dundee will see us fill both ends, plus the wee bit of Main Stand corner. What would that be, about 4500-5000?

Whatever it is it would show up St. Johnstone's fan base. Incredible for a team punching so far above their weight.

1 minute ago, 151 said:

Is the North the end we usually always get as the away stand? Ormond the family one?

yeah North is the usual away end, i see they have opened up a middle section of the Ormond for sale now as well. 

Skivingatwork

Incredible how a team can win 2 trophies in a single season, rarer than hens teeth in Scotland, and yet their fans still don’t come out in numbers. 

August Landmesser
47 minutes ago, Skivingatwork said:

Incredible how a team can win 2 trophies in a single season, rarer than hens teeth in Scotland, and yet their fans still don’t come out in numbers. 

last season's double cup-winners vs this season's Champions-elect, should be a full house!

1 hour ago, Skivingatwork said:

per head of population they pull in as many fans as we do tbf 

Edinburgh like Perth are not football cities 

3 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

With the new sections we've been given in the Ormond stand, our current allocation has moved up to just under 3,600. However, if the Ormond has the same capacity as the North (it seems to be pretty much a replica), and we end up with the full stand come Wednesday, our allocation will be just under 5,000.

57 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Dingwall now there's a real football town, on the per head of population basis. I would argue the city of  Dundee has the biggest per head support in Scotland. I would discount the old firm as their support is from all over Scotland (and NI). Anyway off topic but interesting.

8 hours ago, Robdawg said:

Has the away end sold out? Dosnt show any available 

Nearly - over 2,900 sold of our initally allocation of just over 3,000. St Johnstone has now given us part of the Ormond stand - nearly 600 more seats.

5 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

I was born in Perth and live just outside. I would disagree about it not being a football city. Unfortunately it is full or Rangers and Celtic supporters plus escapees such as myself. 

Not much different in Paisley with St Mirren moving their own fans to allow 2 stands to be full of the away support on Sunday

St Mirren manager Jim Goodwin has defended the Buddies’ decision to hand two stands over to Rangers for this weekend’s Premiership clash at the SMISA Stadium – as he pleaded with the people of Paisley to get behind the Saints and buy season tickets.

Some Buddies fans have expressed their unhappiness at having to move seats to accommodate the Rangers support and the St Mirren boss would prefer there were no Rangers fans inside the ground at all.

Celtic v St. Mirren - Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership

“There’ll be a hell of a lot of Rangers fans here at the weekend, there’s no doubt about that,” Goodwin said.

“We’ve given them two big, large parts of the stadium. Rightly or wrongly, there’s a lot of talk about that, but there is the financial side of things.

“I’d much rather we gave Rangers no tickets at all on Sunday and know we’re going to fill it with 8,000 St Mirren fans. Unfortunately, we’re not in that position at the moment.

“We can’t afford to knock back the kind of money you’re capable of bringing in when either Celtic or Rangers come to town.

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/interview/st-mirren-boss-makes-plea-as-rangers-fans-set-to-take-over-smisa-stadium/

3 hours ago, JALBO said:

Nearly - over 2,900 sold of our initally allocation of just over 3,000. St Johnstone has now given us part of the Ormond stand - nearly 600 more seats.

Was just looking at tickets and noticed this, any idea if is this an solely away stand? From memory remember it being a mixed stand.

Really really surprised to see hearts only slight favourites for this on bet365 (2.40 in decimal format) .. would of expected us to be under 2 for sure!.. am I missing something?! Seems like free money to me.

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 hour ago, Jambo92 said:

Was just looking at tickets and noticed this, any idea if is this an solely away stand? From memory remember it being a mixed stand.

Depends on the game. For this one it’s Hearts only, even though only one section is open right now. On the ‘home fans’ tickets section of the St Johnstone website it states the Ormond Stand is closed, so they were apparently keeping it in reserve in case of a big Hearts away support.

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, hearts151 said:

Really really surprised to see hearts only slight favourites for this on bet365 (2.40 in decimal format) .. would of expected us to be under 2 for sure!.. am I missing something?! Seems like free money to me.

Our away record against them is absolutely dog turd

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/tea/stjohnstone.html

scott herbertson
6 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

I was at the 0-5 game back in 1991 (I feel old). Apparently I picked the right one to go to.

Get yourself along there on Wednesday then, lucky mascot!

Kalamazoo Jambo
5 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Get yourself along there on Wednesday then, lucky mascot!

The bus doesn’t run on Wednesdays :(

Fozzyonthefence
38 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

I was at the 0-5 game back in 1991 (I feel old). Apparently I picked the right one to go to.

I was at that one too.  Full house, with 6,000 Jambos and many more locked outside trying to watch the game between the gaps in the stands (it wasn’t all ticket). We were top of the league at the time iirc.