St Johnstone (a) tickets on sale

August Landmesser

August Landmesser

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-st-johnstone-a

Tickets for this month's cinch Premiership fixture away to St Johnstone are now on sale. 

The Jambos head to Perth for a 7.45pm kick-off on Wednesday 27th October and tickets can now be purchased directly from St Johnstone. CLICK HERE TO BUY.

Tickets are priced as follows:

North Stand:

Adult: £24
Senior: £14
13-20: £14
U12 (available with paying adult): £0

Main Stand (away end):

Adult: £25
Senior: £15
13-20: £15
U12 (available with paying adult): £0
*Family adult deal: £17 (includes one adult and max 2 x U12)
Adult wheelchair + PA: £15
Concession wheelchair + PA: £9

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• neilnunb

• davemclaren

• the Hearts way

nice, you can actually select your seats.

bringing the two kids to this one and my auld man.

All 4 of us for £32 is pretty decent to say the least. 

Me and my brother (16 and 18 years old) are planning on going but only if we can get a supporters bus as celtic are playing at Easter road on the same night and we don't want to get the train. Could any one suggest us a supporters bus preferably in bathgate or elsewhere in West lothian but if not edinburgh will do.

Hungry hippo
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Why don't they say what our allocation is?

As many as we like usually there so probably why it's not mentioned.

3 minutes ago, StirlingJambo said:

I always thought the away end was behind the goals here not the main stand?

St Johnstone have been known drop their knickers and sell 3 stands to Celtic & Rangers.

Boyces beard

How will it work in Perth regards the covid passport?

Stadium holds 10,696 but its highly unlikely to be a sell out which would most likely result in there being less than 10k at the match.

If there is not 10k tickets sold will there still be a need to show you are double jabbed, or will the under 10k in an outdoor stadium rule kick in meaning no proof of vaccination is required?

I am fully vaccinated but my 18 year old son has only had one jab and is unable to get his 2nd at the moment due to catching covid a few weeks ago.

15 minutes ago, StirlingJambo said:

We get behind the goals and section of the 'main stand'

6 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

How will it work in Perth regards the covid passport?

Stadium holds 10,696 but its highly unlikely to be a sell out which would most likely result in there being less than 10k at the match.

If there is not 10k tickets sold will there still be a need to show you are double jabbed, or will the under 10k in an outdoor stadium rule kick in meaning no proof of vaccination is required?

I am fully vaccinated but my 18 year old son has only had one jab and is unable to get his 2nd at the moment due to catching covid a few weeks ago.

'Crowds of 10,000 or more' is what I've seen quoted. Our game won't be over 10,000.

You could check what the rules are and / or contact St Johnstone.

Boyces beard
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

'Crowds of 10,000 or more' is what I've seen quoted. Our game won't be over 10,000.

You could check what the rules are and / or contact St Johnstone.

cheers, under 10k should be ok then, ill drop them an email just for clarification.

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Cheers Mikey. 👍

It was £5 last time - can be a bit of a drag to get out of the car park but there aren't many nearby places to park so probably worthwhile - just be prepared to hang around a bit after the game

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

It was £5 last time - can be a bit of a drag to get out of the car park but there aren't many nearby places to park so probably worthwhile - just be prepared to hang around a bit after the game

I parked near the crematorium the last time I was there. Still got caught up in the traffic though. 🤷‍♂️

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

The Glovers Arms pub is within 10 minutes walk from the ground. It has a car park and is OK for visiting fans.

Yes - I didn't mention it as it can be heaving if there is a big away contingent. The Maltings at the Inveralmond Roundabout is also ok if you want food as well,but it's 25 minutes walk

25 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

👍  I can't drive so it'll be my mate who has to deal with it. I'll sit back and enjoy his rage 😁

22 minutes ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

The Glovers Arms pub is within 10 minutes walk from the ground. It has a car park and is OK for visiting fans.

17 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Yes - I didn't mention it as it can be heaving if there is a big away contingent. The Maltings at the Inveralmond Roundabout is also ok if you want food as well,but it's 25 minutes walk

👍

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Why don't they say what our allocation is?

Presently, it's just over 2,500. But as others have said, I'm sure we'll be offered more - probably half of the south stand - if we sell all these.

Maybe I should do a dot count thread.......

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, StirlingJambo said:

We have been allocated behind the goal and two sections of the Main Stand. All sections open to select your seat from

been here before

Therell be a cash gate no doubt.

Parking at the ground is hit or miss. If the polis open the gate at the bottom end then you can breeze back onto the motorway in 2 minutes. If they fire the cars back up the way you come in then it can be a pain in the hoop hetting back on.

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Therell be a cash gate no doubt.

Parking at the ground is hit or miss. If the polis open the gate at the bottom end then you can breeze back onto the motorway in 2 minutes. If they fire the cars back up the way you come in then it can be a pain in the hoop hetting back on.

Had both of these scenarios so parked in Tesco's car park once only to find that the polis virtually blocked the road off to clear the stadium so it still took a good half hour to get out. No easy answers that i've found but you might be lucky.

StirlingJambo
2 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

We have been allocated behind the goal and two sections of the Main Stand. All sections open to select your seat from

Thanks mate

been here before
1 hour ago, cookieboy said:

off topic but any idea what the LPs will be for Aberdeen ?  TIA guys

Usually 5.

Gorgie_Rules

If we get anything at Ibrox then beat Dundee at Tynecastle the saturday before then we’ll sell this out no problem even with it being a wednesday

14 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

We get behind the goals and section of the 'main stand'

Our demotion season they gave us half the South stand as well as that's where I sat. That was the 3-3 game  

been here before
11 hours ago, cookieboy said:

I meant how many you need to get a ticket 🤣

Ah no idea in that case. Us PHM dont need to care about such things as we're well covered.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ah no idea in that case. Us PHM dont need to care about such things as we're well covered.

Don’t think sheepland will be a problem for anyone who wants to go. 
I haven’t a sack of points but fairly confident I’ll secure a brief for this game, especially coming right after St Johnstone.

been here before
5 minutes ago, Boab said:

Don’t think sheepland will be a problem for anyone who wants to go. 
I haven’t a sack of points but fairly confident I’ll secure a brief for this game, especially coming right after St Johnstone.

Aye its nae bother. Im giving it a swerve this time round though. Pittodrie is a ****in hole and Ive just had enough of paying 26 sheets and only seeing 3/4 of the pitch thanks to the shite view being stuck in that corner.

Worst away ground by a long, long shot.

13 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye its nae bother. Im giving it a swerve this time round though. Pittodrie is a ****in hole and Ive just had enough of paying 26 sheets and only seeing 3/4 of the pitch thanks to the shite view being stuck in that corner.

Worst away ground by a long, long shot.

Easily the worst. Even a shitty restricted at Parkhead is better than up there. Going up mind. Forfeit St Johnstone and make a day of it.

Brick Tamland

3 purchased. 
Will definitely be a sell out if we get a decent result in our next 2 games. 

Have to say St Johnstone ticket office are pretty decent. Bought 3 tickets but was then told my mates laddie was coming too. Emailed them to ask if they could add on the u12 ticket and they emailed me over new tickets no problem. We'll take a good support there, even more so if we get a positive result from ibrox.

15 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Anyone having problems with trying to enter card details to confirm booking? 

Couldn't get it to work on Chrome or Edge but worked on Safari 

On 06/10/2021 at 18:33, JALBO said:

Presently, it's just over 2,500. But as others have said, I'm sure we'll be offered more - probably half of the south stand - if we sell all these.

Maybe I should do a dot count thread.......

I made a slight miscount yesterday - between the North and Main stands, we currently have an allocation of just over 3,000 tickets. We've sold just under 1,200 since going on sale yesterday teatime.

Btw are we the only club that charges the horrific 'admin fee' when buying tickets online?

It's almost worth a celebration when you book through these other clubs and don't get hit with it 🤣

I'd bought a couple for a mate and his step daughter for the Livi game and the look disgust when I told him how much he was due, because of the admin fee...even though its always been the case. Think the cheeky ******* expected me to cover it.

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Btw are we the only club that charges the horrific 'admin fee' when buying tickets online?

It's almost worth a celebration when you book through these other clubs and don't get hit with it 🤣

I'd bought a couple for a mate and his step daughter for the Livi game and the look disgust when I told him how much he was due, because of the admin fee...even though its always been the case. Think the cheeky ******* expected me to cover it.

That would have been the nice thing to do.  😄

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

You should have added your own admin fee over and above the existing one.