St Johnstone (a) tickets on sale

August Landmesser

Kalamazoo Jambo
6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I was at that one too.  Full house, with 6,000 Jambos and many more locked outside trying to watch the game between the gaps in the stands (it wasn’t all ticket). We were top of the league at the time iirc. 

Yep. Think it took over an hour to get out of the car park at the end. Just found the game on YouTube - had forgotten their keeper got sent off and Tommy Turner ended up in goals for them. But some great play nonetheless. Incredible what confidence does for a team.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• neilnunb

• davemclaren

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Fozzyonthefence
13 minutes ago, Drew Wallace said:

What a team and forward line and performance 

Think we finished 2nd that season.  Jordan was much maligned as manager, especially the 6-0 at Falkirk in his last  game but that season seems to get too easily forgotten.

7 hours ago, hearts151 said:

Really really surprised to see hearts only slight favourites for this on bet365 (2.40 in decimal format) .. would of expected us to be under 2 for sure!.. am I missing something?! Seems like free money to me.

Think it will be based on St Johnstone usually being very strong at home (Livi result aside), and our poor away record there. If we win today and at Johnstone get a bit of a doing off Celtic then the odds will certainly shorten. 

7 hours ago, hearts151 said:

Really really surprised to see hearts only slight favourites for this on bet365 (2.40 in decimal format) .. would of expected us to be under 2 for sure!.. am I missing something?! Seems like free money to me.

Think it will be based on St Johnstone usually being very strong at home (Livi result aside), and our poor away record there. If we win today and at Johnstone get a bit of a doing off Celtic then the odds will certainly shorten. 

Beat Dundee today and we could be taking more than 3,500 to a Perth.  

Incredible to think the crowds the club can pull when pushing towards our full potential 

Hopefully they'll be tired from chasing shadows at parkhead today. Although I'd imagine we will make changes during the week to keep it fresh.

Similarly Aberdeen play hibs and go to ibrox midweek as well which will require a big effort also. Might also be a bit leggy for us next Saturday. 

On 22/10/2021 at 13:30, allyjambo said:

yeah North is the usual away end, i see they have opened up a middle section of the Ormond for sale now as well. 

Cheers mate. Got me + 5 in bottom corner of North. Hope its bouncing for the whole 90 like Tannadice.

7 hours ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Beat Dundee today and we could be taking more than 3,500 to a Perth.  

Incredible to think the crowds the club can pull when pushing towards our full potential 

:sweeet:

the Hearts way
Just now, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

:cheers:

Tried through Hearts  etickets but showed, non available . So no loyalty points:  going to need them for Scottish Cup final 🤔 

HHGH 

On 23/10/2021 at 01:56, Fozzyonthefence said:

Think we finished 2nd that season.  Jordan was much maligned as manager, especially the 6-0 at Falkirk in his last  game but that season seems to get too easily forgotten.

Ye - we ended up finishing second. IIRC we actually needed Hibs to beat Celtic on the last day at Parkhead to finish second and Hibs won! Up to the turn of the year we were brilliant but a couple of defeats to Aberdeen and Airdrie in January really took the wind out our sails. Those defeats followed us winning 2-1 at Parkhead. 

With Robbo, Crabbe, Baird and Millar, there were a lot of goals in that team.

the Hearts way

Let's really turn up the noise on Wednesday night and be the twelve man.  

Looking forward to it ! 

Mon the JT's. 

Always and only Hearts . 

Onwards and upwards 👍 

the Hearts way
Just now, the Hearts way said:

Let's really turn up the noise on Wednesday night and be the twelve man.  

Looking forward to it ! 

Mon the JT's. 

Always and only Hearts . 

Onwards and upwards 👍 

Sorry Morgan  😞 

Twelth man 👨 

37 minutes ago, stirlo said:

Ye - we ended up finishing second. IIRC we actually needed Hibs to beat Celtic on the last day at Parkhead to finish second and Hibs won! Up to the turn of the year we were brilliant but a couple of defeats to Aberdeen and Airdrie in January really took the wind out our sails. Those defeats followed us winning 2-1 at Parkhead. 

With Robbo, Crabbe, Baird and Millar, there were a lot of goals in that team.

Yeah. Aberdeen hammered us 4-0 at home.

Jess was unplayable that day.

24 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

What is the size of our allocation? How many does it look like we’re taking through? 

Our initial allocation was a little over 3,000 and has sold out. We've been given just under 600 more tickets in the Ormond stand, at the south end of the ground.

Fozzyonthefence
9 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Our initial allocation was a little over 3,000 and has sold out. We've been given just under 600 more tickets in the Ormond stand, at the south end of the ground.

Will likely be more Jambos than Saints fans there then 

Tynecastlesmychurch
1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Fantastic!

cheers for the reply buddy!

I might go myself if theirs any tickets left actually as I’m off Wednesday and Thursday! 

willie wallace
1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Are these tkts only available from St.Johnstone.

?

3 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Looking forward to this likes. Let’s hope we’re rewarded with a performance from the lads. 

Will these 3,000 be proper hertz man attending? 😎

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Will these 3,000 be proper hertz man attending? 😎

Be loads of proper and true hertz there and quite a few Johnny come latelys who only go to these games if we’re doing well. 

Just now, Mars plastic said:

Be loads of proper and true hertz there and quite a few Johnny come latelys who only go to these games if we’re doing well. 

Good to know. 😄

4 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Cheers.Got a couple of tkts for the Ormond stand.

Plenty left there if anyone still looking.

Willie Ormond, a great Hearts ex manager. Nah, he Wisnae…

Met him as a  Bairn

Angry Man is all i remember

Refused kids autograph's and went in to a rant as he walked away 

willie wallace
11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Willie Ormond, a great Hearts ex manager. Nah, he Wisnae…

Will try not to think about him.☹️

On 06/10/2021 at 17:40, Boyces beard said:

How will it work in Perth regards the covid passport?

Stadium holds 10,696 but its highly unlikely to be a sell out which would most likely result in there being less than 10k at the match.

If there is not 10k tickets sold will there still be a need to show you are double jabbed, or will the under 10k in an outdoor stadium rule kick in meaning no proof of vaccination is required?

I am fully vaccinated but my 18 year old son has only had one jab and is unable to get his 2nd at the moment due to catching covid a few weeks ago.

Just give him yours in case they won’t be scanning them either way. The vaccine passport am has so far been nothing more than a box ticking exercise

GorgieRulesApply

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but my tickets were emailed to me and have a barcode, does anyone know if I will need to print them? Or will they just be scanned? Cheers

2 minutes ago, GorgieRulesApply said:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but my tickets were emailed to me and have a barcode, does anyone know if I will need to print them? Or will they just be scanned? Cheers

No print required.👍

3 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Just give him yours in case they won’t be scanning them either way. The vaccine passport am has so far been nothing more than a box ticking exercise

Doesn’t apply on Wed as crowd is under 10,000.  

Just bought a ticket and had a look at their sales afterwards. For a team who have just done a double, their support is an embarrassment. They have loads of availability left and they only had one and a half stands to fill.

Berra than you

On the vaccine passport thing. Seems to be a total grey area in terms of capacity Vs attendance. Aberdeen had sold over 13,400 tickets for the game Vs Hibs, but as they expected crowd to be below 10k they didn't do any checks. They are quoting the attendance as around 9.4k. I would've thought, having sold over 10k tickets, the dons should have carried out checks. What would have happened had an extra 600 shown up and they hadn't been carrying out any checks?