• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• JudyJudyJudy

• graygo

• Ron Burgundy

Lord Montpelier

Sturgeon loved her association with Godley the SNP Court Jester. Absolutely lapped it up. Shows what a terrible judge of character she is.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Lord Montpelier said:

Sturgeon loved her association with Godley the SNP Court Jester. Absolutely lapped it up. Shows what a terrible judge of character she is.

Yea very low brow taste really . Not surprising . 

The Bannon Flick

If you think Janey is unfunny just wait till you hear her daughter, Ashley Storrie.

Should point out I have no problem with female comedians but the pair of them are brutal.

Desperate Weedgie banter.

That said, get well soon Janey.

The Bannon Flick
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Sturgeon was probably on a hiding to nothing with Godley.

Ignore her voiceovers and she’s portrayed as a humourless stuck up politician, or embrace it and laugh along.

She chose to embrace it, so when Godley comes out to be a bit of a nut job with questionable views, Sturgeon is suddenly in the middle and getting the ‘bad choice of character’ chat.

Edited by The Bannon Flick

JudyJudyJudy
51 minutes ago, The Bannon Flick said:

Sturgeon was probably on a hiding to nothing with Godley.

Ignore her voiceovers and she’s portrayed as a humourless stuck up politician, or embrace it and laugh along.

She chose to embrace it, so when Godley comes out to be a bit of a nut job with questionable views, Sturgeon is suddenly in the middle and getting the ‘bad choice of character’ chat.

Surely the SG could have had a quick glance through her historic social media before giving her the gig?  It was an open account she had.  Very poor judgement yet again from NS

The Bannon Flick
29 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Surely the SG could have had a quick glance through her historic social media before giving her the gig?  It was an open account she had.  Very poor judgement yet again from NS

Aye you’re probably right.

I didn’t fully appreciate they had officially endorsed her, I had just thought Sturgeon was playing along with the funny tweets for the likes.

Not the first politician to jump on a bandwagon without completing due diligence and won’t be the last.

NS does it quite frequently though.

3 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Indeed. I read yesterday that Sturgeon is a great fan of River City. What next? Will she be saying how much she loved The Scheme and would like to see it back on our screens? 

manaliveits105
21 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Indeed. I read yesterday that Sturgeon is a great fan of River City. What next? Will she be saying how much she loved The Scheme and would like to see it back on our screens? 

River City's only viewer found 

Weakened Offender
5 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Ach, thought the thread bump was possibly an RIP thingy.

You wouldn't see that going unpunished on too many football forums. 

Lord Montpelier
2 hours ago, The Bannon Flick said:

Aye you’re probably right.

I didn’t fully appreciate they had officially endorsed her, I had just thought Sturgeon was playing along with the funny tweets for the likes.

Not the first politician to jump on a bandwagon without completing due diligence and won’t be the last.

NS does it quite frequently though.

She does indeed jump quickly on bandwagons 

Never found her funny and from the bits I saw of her TV interview it seemed very like she was saying "I am not a racist despite the racist jokes I enjoyed telling. None of my jokes reflect me as a person."

Don't really see the point in her TV interview. I only knew who she was because of the COVID/Sturgeon gags which were quite pish. It's not like she's been on panel shows like Mock The Week and Have I Got News For you has she? Maybe I've managed to avoid ones when she was.

1 minute ago, kila said:

Never found her funny and from the bits I saw of her TV interview it seemed very like she was saying "I am not a racist despite the racist jokes I enjoyed telling. None of my jokes reflect me as a person."

Don't really see the point in her TV interview. I only knew who she was because of the COVID/Sturgeon gags which were quite pish. It's not like she's been on panel shows like Mock The Week and Have I Got News For you has she? Maybe I've managed to avoid ones when she was.

she did make an appearance on hignfy and she was awful playing up the aggresive weegie comedian

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, henryheart said:

Surely we can all get on board with that?

Jeffros Furios
57 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

You wouldn't see that going unpunished on too many football forums. 

:awlove:

Malinga the Swinga

I wish anyone who is suffering from Cancer a quick and healthy recovery.

I don't think she is funny though and wouldn't want to suffer any of her concerts or gigs.

Weakened Offender
4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I wish anyone who is suffering from Cancer a quick and healthy recovery.

That's because you're normal and not a weirdo. 😊

The first couple of her videos of Sturgeon before it became her "thing" were entertaining enough.

She's not a comedian though.

On 06/10/2021 at 14:40, graygo said:

Poor taste, he died not long ago. 

If someone was to say that she was as funny as cancer then THAT would be poor taste.

Lone Striker
4 hours ago, henryheart said:

:gok:     Jeez, Sturgeon's going through a difficult enough time just now, without adding to it by admitting to  being a fan of  that trash.    River fecking City - its hard to believe that a TV executive actually thought it was a great idea to start a weegie version of  East Enders.   

I had the misfortune to make a last minute decision to pop into The Stand a few years ago and she was the compère for a comedy night. Jesus Christ but she was excruciating. 

4 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

She does indeed jump quickly on bandwagons 

Aye but policies are ****ing hard ya ***** bigmannatnaw. Dinnae ask me ****ing questions etc. 

Lord Montpelier
10 hours ago, Zico said:

Aye but policies are ****ing hard ya ***** bigmannatnaw. Dinnae ask me ****ing questions etc. 

Hope the hangover is OK Zico. 

1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Hope the hangover is OK Zico. 

:rofl:how did you guess. Not the most subtle commentary on Sturgeon’s lack of policy or behaviour towards journalists. 

The Ultimate Worrier
On 31/03/2022 at 10:44, graygo said:

I saw it too and she was very apologetic about it, said she will carry the shame to her grave. I must have watched a different interview to the one you saw.

Yeah, must have been a different one. I'm talking about the one on Wednesday with Bernard Ponsonby where she feigned remorse but was about as genuine as a nine Bob note. She's only sorry she's been caught and can't inflict any more of her "comedy" on the public.

highlandjambo3
23 hours ago, henryheart said:

The weeg have their own style of humour…..the irn Bru Christmas advert, “gonny no dae that”…..bottles of ginger, and a multitude of different “great banter” things that only they think is funny.

Edited by highlandjambo3

highlandjambo3
21 hours ago, kila said:

Don't really see the point in her TV interview. I only knew who she was because of the COVID/Sturgeon gags which were quite pish. It's not like she's been on panel shows like Mock the week have I got news for you has she? Maybe I've managed to avoid ones when she was.

I think it was mentioned earlier (somewhere) that she was on one of those higher profile comedy shows but, was that out of her depth she was absolutely rank and has never been invited back. 

McGlynn The Money
21 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

The weeg have their own style of humour…..the irn Bru Christmas advert, “gonny no dae that”…..bottles of ginger, and a multitude of different “great banter” things that only they think is funny.

21 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I think it was mentioned earlier (somewhere) that she was on one of those higher profile comedy shows but, was that out of her depth she was absolutely rank and has never been invited back. 

Saw her on Have I Got News for You a couple of times and she was bloody awful. You have to be quite witty and able to think on your feet so that didn't help her.

highlandjambo3
3 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Saw her on Have I Got News for You a couple of times and she was bloody awful. You have to be quite witty and able to think on your feet so that didn't help her.

Nailed it 

McGlynn The Money
On 03/04/2022 at 16:09, jonesy said:

Wonder if HIGNFY still have the tub of lard that once stood in for Roy Hattersley. They could give it a run out  as a Godley replacement. Even tie a wee tartan ribbon around it.

Couldn't be any worse than her!

Салатные палочки
On 03/04/2022 at 16:09, jonesy said:

Wonder if HIGNFY still have the tub of lard that once stood in for Roy Hattersley. They could give it a run out  as a Godley replacement. Even tie a wee tartan ribbon around it.

That was a question on the Chase tonight :laugh2:

• 1 year later...
McGlynn The Money

Still trying to stay relevant and play the sympathy card. Aided and abetted by the likes of the Daily Record which seems to write a story every time she tweets something.

New Town Loafer
11 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Still trying to stay relevant and play the sympathy card. Aided and abetted by the likes of the Daily Record which seems to write a story every time she tweets something.

What is the monstrosity saying now?

McGlynn The Money
8 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

What is the monstrosity saying now?

Internet trolls maker her cry. Never mind all the racist and ableist she's dished out on Twitter, and comparing people with Chernobyl victims.

Салатные палочки

I quite liked watching the Scottish Cup Final replays they had on BBC Scotland during the lockdown. Cowan and Cosgrove, Rose Reilly and Leanne Crichton etc summarising. Then they had that old state on. Absolutely no clue about football and as funny as a kick in the baws. Even the guy from Glasvegas and the other lassie were visibly cringing when she opened her trap. 

been here before

Certainly kept me going through those hard covid days with her funny as **** Sturgeon skits about shoes, dresses and haircuts delivered in a moronic weegie accent.

2 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Internet trolls maker her cry. Never mind all the racist and ableist she's dished out on Twitter, and comparing people with Chernobyl victims.

Can't believe she is the same person we took the kids to see so many times in pantomimes and the likes.

Thought she was funny, them find out she is just an evil racist in real life.

One bitter twisted,evil woman who will not be remembered fondly, and doesn't seem to care.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

She’s a vile nasty cow 

Thunder and Lightning
7 hours ago, Australis said:

Can't believe she is the same person we took the kids to see so many times in pantomimes and the likes.

Thought she was funny, them find out she is just an evil racist in real life.

One bitter twisted,evil woman who will not be remembered fondly, and doesn't seem to care.

Mate, this is the godley thread not the sturgeon thread. 

• 4 months later...

She is vile, evil and full of hate.

Amazed she does not get banned from pantos and theatres when you see her past tweets.

She is still doing it now.