• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• kingantti1874

• Naisys Tackle

• Brown Stuff 74

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

I get a feeling that the poisoned dwarf will be slinking back under his rock on Sunday afternoon. 

I've had dialogue with him in the past and it was fine to begin with but the runt blocked me after yet another reaming from the Hearts. 

The turd can go an feck a cabbage. 

What have cabbages done to deserve that?

4 hours ago, jamboj said:

He's an ex Hibs player, a Hibs fan, writing a column (and is in fact a column himself) aimed at Hibs fans. What did you expect him to say. 

If you're buying the daily record, or reading the website, you've no one to blame but yourself 

This in a nutshell.

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

True. One of my favourite foods. Boiled with mashed potatoes, pepper and butter. 

Simple but tasty.

Reminds me of . . . . me!  ;)

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

:phface:

It could have been worse!   Oh . . .Cabbages!!!    I was going to tell you it is not nice to talk about people like that.

3 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

We do love a confident hibs 

Always seems to be the way. Literally every time we play them. They are a laughable club with an uttterly laughable derby record. 

Wouldn't want them any other way.

:jjyay:

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, jamboj said:

He's an ex Hibs player, a Hibs fan, writing a column (and is in fact a column himself) aimed at Hibs fans. What did you expect him to say. 

If you're buying the daily record, or reading the website, you've no one to blame but yourself 

He’s not a Hibs fan, Thomas Kelly McManus born in Balornock in Glasgow almost certainly follows the Wee Hibs. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, 151 said:

Always seems to be the way. Literally every time we play them. They are a laughable club with an uttterly laughable derby record. 

Wouldn't want them any other way.

:jjyay:

Exactly, if Carlsberg did neighbours 😆

queensferryjambo

Tam McAnus is a player Hibs fans wouldn't even know existed if it wasn't for the invention of Twitter.

He is a trolling arse - my advice ignore him on Twitter / block him / don't read or comment on any of his shite in the media.

Without the online attention he craves he will genuinely have nothing left.

I read the article and surprise surprise the old chestnut came out that hubz shouldn't let Hearts draw them into a battle because wait for it were a big fizzikul team how many times do we have to here this Aidey White.

Konrad von Carstein
13 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

True. One of my favourite foods. Boiled with mashed potatoes, pepper and butter. 

Simple but tasty.

Try quartering a sweetheat cabbage lengthwise,  brush with oil, sprinkle with chilli flakes or cayenne pepper (or both) and roast.

Different gravy (cabbage).

1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Try quartering a sweetheat cabbage lengthwise,  brush with oil, sprinkle with chilli flakes or cayenne pepper (or both) and roast.

Different gravy (cabbage).

Would it be ok to cut it in two?  I don't think I could eat 4 bits.  ;)

2 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Said before that he is quite literally paid to say ridiculous horseshit so that folk, foaming at the mouth, click on his latest article and yell about him online (thus generating even more clicks).

Want to **** him and his shitty wee life over? Ignore him.

This. 

Ignore the ex hibs defender. 

3 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

We do love a confident hibs 

There's nothing better than when they're getting above their station.

They must be getting that familiar dark feeling of doubt creeping in by now, but they have to pretend otherwise of course.

:verysmug:

4 hours ago, martoon said:

Does this wee erse get his own thread every week.

Feck him and shite he floated on 20 years ago.

He’s well named….Mc…Anus. Phukkkin arsewipe that he is. He’s still hurting from all the derbies he never won. 

Knowing that Weir derby hurts him badly and will do forever more gives me a lovely warm feeling.  Utter plank who can’t seriously believe the shite he writes

56 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

What are the bookies saying?

Think they're slight favourites. Were about 6/4

40 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

He’s well named….Mc…Anus. Phukkkin arsewipe that he is. He’s still hurting from all the derbies he never won. 

😄

So much hurt that he's convinced himself he did well in them.

Same as the average, Hibby.

"Hertz hacked us tae death,

Hubz played aw the fitba,

Hertz cheated, 

Hertz hud players they couldnae afford,

Dinnae coont their illegal wins and hubz are aboot level wi thum...

...likesay, ken?"

Edited by martoon

part_time_jambo

Does anyone have a link showing stats for world football derbies, with games won for each side? It would be interesting to see how high up Hearts v Hibs is in the "One Sided League Table".

11 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Think they're slight favourites. Were about 6/4

We're 6/4 at Corals, last time I looked, but they're 19/10.

Means little, as no one can predict the bounce of the ball, etc. but that makes us lukewarm favourites. 

I won't be betting on it.

Purely for superstitious reasons. 😊

Edited by martoon

1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

Tam McAnus is a player Hibs fans wouldn't even know existed if it wasn't for the invention of Twitter.

He is a trolling arse - my advice ignore him on Twitter / block him / don't read or comment on any of his shite in the media.

Without the online attention he craves he will genuinely have nothing left.

Reacting to his shite his helping him.earn money for it.   

Ignoring him is the best option.  

11 minutes ago, martoon said:

We're 6/4 at Corals, last time I looked, but they're 19/10.

Means little, as no one can predict the bounce of the ball, etc. but that makes us lukewarm favourites. 

I won't be betting on it.

Purely for superstitious reasons. 😊

I never bet on Hearts.

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I think he was being sarcastic.

Correct. 

:fth:

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

There's nothing better than when they're getting above their station.

They must be getting that familiar dark feeling of doubt creeping in by now, but they have to pretend otherwise of course.

:verysmug:

😍

Dagger Is Back
7 hours ago, jamboj said:

I'm not having that at all. 

McManus can write?

3 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

What are the bookies saying?

Hearts 11/8

Hibs 15/8

Draw 11/5

Skybet.

Not exactly free money but that’s a generous price on Hearts IMO and the bookies clearly don’t think Tam’s opinion is worth Jack shit either.

Edited by JimmyCant

15 hours ago, NB GIN said:

What is he on in the daily record today. 
Hibs have the better players and should win ??

Laughable what a total 🤡

Funny how a guy who let's be honest had an awful career with little to no success thinks his opinion is relevant.  His beloved hibs chased him, wasnt good enough. Him talking about football is like Harold Shipman giving medical advice

1 hour ago, mscjambo said:

Funny how a guy who let's be honest had an awful career with little to no success thinks his opinion is relevant.  His beloved hibs chased him, wasnt good enough. Him talking about football is like Harold Shipman giving medical advice

Part of me always feels just a tiny bit sorry for him… he reminds me of the unpopular kid at school who would always have no friends, but spend his time creeping up behind groups of kids, eaves drop whatever conversation was going on… and just blurt out something controversial or left field, just to get a wee bit of attention.
He would then, usually get beat up or roundly told to gtf. 
Twat. 
Total irrelevance. 

FTH

Samuel Camazzola

Going by the nick of him on that daily PLZ vodcast, looks like he's cutting his own hair. 😂

More renowned for bothering strippers than having a football career. Also, from his 'highlight' clips, has a running style like Phoebe from Friends. 

Brown Stuff 74
18 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

In all seriousness who in the hibs squad would improve our first 11?? There's genuinely not one of them I'd want in our 1st 11

Honestly? Potentially all the outfield players. Irrelevant though it's a Derby. The day I fear hibs in a Derby is the day I give up. 

1 hour ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Honestly? Potentially all the outfield players. Irrelevant though it's a Derby. The day I fear hibs in a Derby is the day I give up. 

Is this some type of joke aye? They’ve got three good players, the rest are run of the mill spl players. 

What team do you support?

Brown Stuff 74
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Is this some type of joke aye? They’ve got three good players, the rest are run of the mill spl players. 

What team do you support?

I'm no going down the road of naming hibs players I think are better. They had better players in the Derby we scudded them 3-1 at Fester Road before we were demoted. It's what we do. 

Just now, Brown Stuff 74 said:

I'm no going down the road of naming hibs players I think are better. They had better players in the Derby we scudded them 3-1 at Fester Road before we were demoted. It's what we do. 

You said potentially all their outfield players would improve us? That’s clearly shite, which is why you don’t want to justify it. 

Brown Stuff 74
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You said potentially all their outfield players would improve us? That’s clearly shite, which is why you don’t want to justify it. 

Opinions I guess. Maybe over stated it though I don't think they have anyone in the class of Souttar.

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 hours ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Wow!! 

Naisys Tackle
51 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Opinions I guess. Maybe over stated it though I don't think they have anyone in the class of Souttar.

McGinn, Porteous, Hanlon or Doig wouldn't improve us and that's just the defence :lol: 

You’re bang at it likes. 

kingantti1874

you think Gogic? Hanlon, Stevenson or McGinn would improve us? You think Scott Allan or Jamie Murphy would improve us? 

Boyle and Nisbet and that’s it