• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• kingantti1874

• Naisys Tackle

• Brown Stuff 74

Any time I hear one of them say stuff like that I tend to agree that they do have better players and should win, I then remind them of it after the game when they've been humiliated yet again

Ryan Stevenson’s comments about Tam. -

I’m not surprised to see my fellow Record Sport columnist Tam McManus saying otherwise, but what does Tam know about fitbaw?! 

Listen, good on Hibs and good on Tam. It’s the first time in about five or six years he's been able to shout his mouth off! Will give his wee column moment in the sunshine

He's an ex Hibs player, a Hibs fan, writing a column (and is in fact a column himself) aimed at Hibs fans. What did you expect him to say. 

If you're buying the daily record, or reading the website, you've no one to blame but yourself 

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Wouldn't be a Derby week if McManus didn't come out and say something uber confident of a Hibs win. Not saying I'm confident that we'll win, to be honest, but it takes a special kind of idiot to repeatedly say his club will win when his club has a Derby record as consistent as the one his club has.

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Hibs do not have better players. 

Let them believe they do.

It'll make the inevitable harder to swallow for them :smuggy: 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Hibs do not have better players. 

You are talking about a “journalist” that probably has left and right on his shoes so he doesn’t get confused when he’s leaving the house. 
Velcro shoes. 

Naisys Tackle

Both teams are tightly matched.  It's no shock they think they are better and vice versa.

History tells us when we are better we smash them and when they are better we win regardless :)

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, stevie said:

Tam must have an incredible derby record 😂

I can't ever recall one he was part of that won.  I do remember him clean through on goal and almost hitting the corner flag though. 

Mind that time last November when they were 3 months ahead of us in fitness and preparation, not to mention us having just lost a raft of first team players due to an unfair demotion? Donkey Doncaster even banned us from training!

What was it they were all saying? This is our chance for payback, we’re going to stick 4 or 5 past them easy, we can’t lose!

How did that go? They will just simply never learn.

jambo-in-furness

We’ve been hearing this as long as I remember and I’m 73 years of age

Hibs style,  flair and better players against Hearts who will kick anything that moves on their tiny wee patch of grass,  

aye that’s why the derby records show in the big wide spaces of Easter Rd and Hamden Hibs to have won more than Hearts. NOT      I do believe Hibs have never beaten Hearts at a neutral venue.

isn’t it just flabbergasting!  This derby history that shows the poorest team has the best Derby record in professional football.

When ever will they learn.

2 hours ago, jamboj said:

He's an ex Hibs player, a Hibs fan, writing a column (and is in fact a column himself) aimed at Hibs fans. What did you expect him to say. 

If you're buying the daily record, or reading the website, you've no one to blame but yourself 

Absolute sense ! Sadly I think your good words will fall on deaf ears. Why do folk read that utter rag ? Like you say they get what they deserve. 'Mon The Hearts !

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

He appears to love doing the Hearts teamtalk 

This - there’s a decent amount of their support who tell him to stop as well as they know what his nonsense brings :pleasing: 

Remember not long ago he was going on about the derbies as a player, in particular at tynecastle and how he enjoyed a good few wins. Pretty sure he won 2, both at ER

15 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

We’ve been hearing this as long as I remember and I’m 73 years of age

Hibs style,  flair and better players against Hearts who will kick anything that moves on their tiny wee patch of grass,  

aye that’s why the derby records show in the big wide spaces of Easter Rd and Hamden Hibs to have won more than Hearts. NOT      I do believe Hibs have never beaten Hearts at a neutral venue.

isn’t it just flabbergasting!  This derby history that shows the poorest team has the best Derby record in professional football.

When ever will they learn.

You are, of course, correct.

Final, Logie Green, Hearts 3-1

1st round, 2nd replay, Ibrox, Hearts 3-1

...and the Hampden wins in 2006, 12 and 20.

Just think, last year's semi final, after extra time, was Hibernian's best effort.

Must be flairtastic being a Hibby.

:rofl:

SpruceBringsteen

Said before that he is quite literally paid to say ridiculous horseshit so that folk, foaming at the mouth, click on his latest article and yell about him online (thus generating even more clicks).

Want to **** him and his shitty wee life over? Ignore him.

Edited by SpruceBringsteen

8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

They are still pushing the narrative that they play silly football as well I see. Never heard a bigger kid of shite in my life 

Very silly from what I’ve seen. 

10 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

I don't watch hibs at all, but from what i've seen of their squad I would take Nisbet and Boyle and that's about it

I suppose we could always make room for a couple of more ball boys. 😆

But seriously im like you in that i don't see alot of hibs, from what i have seen i agree regards Nisbet and Boyle and i think the lad Newell would do well if he moved away from that shite!

been here before
1 hour ago, whodanny said:

Absolute sense ! Sadly I think your good words will fall on deaf ears. Why do folk read that utter rag ? Like you say they get what they deserve. 'Mon The Hearts !

So they can come on here all ragin' and that.

2 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

We do love a confident hibs 

They like to be confident, but are shitting themselves knowing full well its going to be Hibsed.

They have started well, but they know we have the same points against more difficult opponents.

Balloons, bring them on.

FTH

Салатные палочки

We're getting pumped. No doubt about it, Hibs are massive favourites. Best start to the season, best transfer window, best starting 11. 

We're doomed lads. 

13 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

We're getting pumped. No doubt about it, Hibs are massive favourites. Best start to the season, best transfer window, best starting 11. 

We're doomed lads. 

Get yerself down the bookies then.

Intellectually defunct individual of limited football ability and even less so from

an analytical or sports journalism perspective so he resorts to crap like that so people talk about him to satisfy his sense of relevance.