Souttar

Smith

Doyle Hayes 

Magennis

Newell

Murphy

Nisbet

Boyle 

😂😂😂. Away and throw shite at yourself ya Hibs prick. 

3 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Best combined imo 

Gordon

Doig

Porteous

Souttar

Smith

Doyle Hayes 

Magennis

Newell

Murphy

Nisbet

Boyle 

Porteous!? :rofl:… now I know you’re at it mate! The only player I’ve ever seen that passed the ball out for a corner - twice in the same game IIRC!

Think you’re at the wind up. :P

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Best combined imo 

Gordon

Doig

Porteous

Souttar

Smith

Doyle Hayes 

Magennis

Newell

Murphy

Nisbet

Boyle 

**** off you absolute clown.  😂😂 Boyce walks into a combined team if he only had one leg, GMS, McKay and Ginelly are all better than Murphy.   Ben Woodburn i believe has better a Pedigree than anyone at either club and will prove that and beni b is better than any other midfielder in the league outside of Glasgow, maybe even including Glasgow.  

will see what happens at the weekend.  Now off you ****

Edited by kingantti1874

Just now, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Who would you replace? 

**** off! You can’t recover from that.  4 posts and you were wobbling. By 6 you were chucking it out there for all to see. Come back on Sunday at 13:45. 

2 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Opinions eh 

Mind that time we beat Hibs 5-1 in the biggest derby in history and yous were all back along the m8 and in bed by the time Casualty came on the telly. 

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Opinions eh 

No not really.  Your just falling into the hibs trap of believing you are better than what you really are, and as usual you will be brought back down to earth with a bang. 

Guest ToqueJambo
14 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Best combined imo 

Gordon

Doig

Porteous

Souttar

Smith

Doyle Hayes 

Magennis

Newell

Murphy

Nisbet

Boyle 

Launch the.... No Hearts fan doesn't pick Beni, Boyce, Haring, and either GMS or Ginnelly in a combined XI even when they're trying to be fair.

Samuel Camazzola
20 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Best combined imo 

Gordon

Doig

Porteous

Souttar

Smith

Doyle Hayes 

Magennis

Newell

Murphy

Nisbet

Boyle 

😂😂😂😂

Porteous!! 

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Dunno why the hibs accusations are being chucked about its the opinion of many no wearing maroon specs  

Are you Tam McManus? 

9 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Dunno why the hibs accusations are being chucked about its the opinion of many no wearing maroon specs  

Surely if you’re a Hibs fan you can’t regard being called a Hibs fan an accusation. What is it you’d like to known as?

23 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Away back to your sisters bedroom wi yae ya hibs welt

1 minute ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Has looked promising but has played about 10 games in his career 

Early days but he's performed as well as any other midfielder this season.

Who's been better this season?

6 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Still not heard a legitimate alternative to my team. Think it's a good debate actually 

Edited by GinRummy

Brown Stuff 74
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

When your wife goes to visit her boyfriend do you try her clothes on in front of the mirror ?

Yes

How many of the media darlings XI played in the scottish Cup semifinal we won. Must confess I don't recognise many of the names ,bDoyle-Hayes  and Newell for example.  Recognise Porteus and Hanlon but they're both utter pish.

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Still not heard a legitimate alternative to my team. Think it's a good debate actually 

Post was so ridiculous that it wasn’t even worth a debate. You clearly haven’t watched hearts and know nothing about us. 

that’s fine..  we faced the same arrogance in December when a much much weaker team disposed of hibs pretty comfortably.

we’ve been disposing of hibs for decades, this weekend will be no different 

4 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

How many of the media darlings XI played in the scottish Cup semifinal we won. Must confess I don't recognise many of the names ,bDoyle-Hayes  and Newell for example.  Recognise Porteus and Hanlon but they're both utter pish.

• 1Marciano
  • 6McGinn
  • 5Porteous
  • 4HanlonBooked at 96mins
  • 25DoigSubstituted forMackieat 87'minutes
  • 10Boyle
  • 13GogicBooked at 113minsSubstituted forMallanat 115'minutes
  • 11Newell
  • 7MagennisSubstituted forMurphyat 61'minutes
  • 9Doidge
  • 15Nisbet

Substitutes

• 2Gray
  • 8Wright
  • 14Mallan
  • 18Murphy
  • 19Gullan
  • 20Hallberg
  • 24McGregor
  • 26Mackie
  • 33Barnes

Naisys Tackle
5 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

I'm not sure but it's not really a measure as to what will happen on Sunday.  We could perhaps have 6 players who played against Broara and Alloa in the side on Sunday.

They are an over-hyped bunch of bottle jobs though.  Of that there is no doubt.  

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, milky_26 said:
  • 1Marciano
  • 6McGinn
  • 5Porteous
  • 4HanlonBooked at 96mins
  • 25DoigSubstituted forMackieat 87'minutes
  • 10Boyle
  • 13GogicBooked at 113minsSubstituted forMallanat 115'minutes
  • 11Newell
  • 7MagennisSubstituted forMurphyat 61'minutes
  • 9Doidge
  • 15Nisbet

Substitutes

• 2Gray
  • 8Wright
  • 14Mallan
  • 18Murphy
  • 19Gullan
  • 20Hallberg
  • 24McGregor
  • 26Mackie
  • 33Barnes

Oaft - full strength team papped out by Craig Wighton 😆😆 and an understrength championship hearts team

absolute ****ing pish they were as well.. 

aren’t we all shaking in our boots lads - especially since they’ve signed some more pish from stmirren and ICT to bolster the squad 

Edited by kingantti1874

On 08/09/2021 at 14:53, NB GIN said:

What is he on in the daily record today. 
Hibs have the better players and should win ??

Laughable what a total 🤡

The joke nature of Scottish football journalism is highlighted by the fact that a clueless fool like McManus - a man who can barely talk, far less write - has managed to turn himself into some sort of go to guy for football comment.

Portable Badger
20 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

What’s your favourite Haribo pal???

Feckin Hibee Spangle. 😂

1 hour ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Best combined imo 

Gordon

Doig

Porteous

Souttar

Smith

Doyle Hayes 

Magennis

Newell

Murphy

Nisbet

Boyle 

Piss off, Tam. 

Best combined imo 

Gordon

Doig

Porteous

Souttar

Smith

Doyle Hayes 

Magennis

Newell

Murphy

Nisbet

Boyle 

Hahahaha hahahaha x infinity

Way to expose yourself as a wind up merchant. 

My combined hearts/hibs 11 would be

Gordon

Smith Souttar Halkett Doig

Boyle Beni Haring GMS

Nisbet Boyce 

And that's with the maroon tinted specs off IMHO!! and I was seriously considering putting either Kingsley or Cochrane in at LB too. 

Edited by gregzy2k7

1 minute ago, gregzy2k7 said:

My combined hearts/hibs 11 would be

Gordon

Smith Souttar Halkett Doig

GMS Beni Haring Boyle

Nisbet Boyce 

And that's with the maroon tinted specs off IMHO!! and I was seriously considering putting either Kingsley or Cochrane in at LB too. 

I think if you put Cochrane in at left back and Kingsley left mid you’re getting close. Maybe look at Ginelly to partner Boyce instead of that fat boy. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think if you put Cochrane in at left back and Kingsley left mid you’re getting close. Maybe look at Ginelly to partner Boyce instead of that fat boy. 

Maybe you're right mate 👍😉

But in all seriousness, the only two h1b5 players that would get into our team guaranteed are Boyle and Nisbet for me, Both are very good players, and I say that as a massive Gino fan! But Gino hasn't proved it over a season yet so I can't put him in with a serious face, Doig is an interesting one, there has been a lot of hype, I guess we will see what he does on Sunday, I suspect not much.

Best combined imo 

Gordon

Doig

Porteous

Souttar

Smith

Doyle Hayes 

Magennis

Newell

Murphy

Nisbet

Boyle 

Jesus Christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣.  Your not even attempting to hide it. 

Just now, gregzy2k7 said:

Maybe you're right mate 👍😉

But in all seriousness, the only two h1b5 players that would get into our team guaranteed are Boyle and Nisbet for me, Both are very good players, and I say that as a massive Gino fan! But Gino hasn't proved it over a season yet so I can't put him in with a serious face, Doig is an interesting one, there has been a lot of hype, I guess we will see what he does on Sunday, I suspect not much.

Was half joking. Tbh Doig and Nisbet are good players. Boyle is the one that stops them looking like the very ordinary side they’d be without him. The rest are just ok spl players and that’s how I see them. 

kingantti1874
Just now, GinRummy said:

Was half joking. Tbh Doig and Nisbet are good players. Boyle is the one that stops them looking like the very ordinary side they’d be without him. The rest are just ok spl players and that’s how I see them. 

yup.  They played Ross County, Motherwell, Livingston and Dundee and in all honesty been nothing more than average in any of those fixtures . I suspect they are in for a shock

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

yup.  They played Ross County, Motherwell, Livingston and Dundee and in all honesty been nothing more than average in any of those fixtures . I suspect they are in for a shock

Not going to lie, I’ve been concerned about Hibs a few times before derbies over the years, most recently before the semi. I’m not remotely worried this time though. Back in their box they will go. 

Naisys Tackle
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not going to lie, I’ve been concerned about Hibs a few times before derbies over the years, most recently before the semi. I’m not remotely worried this time though. Back in their box they will go. 

I'm in a similar frame of mind - although I thought we got a bit lucky against the sheep when I was confident we would hammer them. 

14 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I'm in a similar frame of mind - although I thought we got a bit lucky against the sheep when I was confident we would hammer them. 

Tbf against the sheep we were missing Kingsley and had a very light bench plus no Gnando to switch things up, We have also since signed Woody, Devlin, Moore and McKay who will all improve us Imo. 

kingantti1874
19 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

We weren’t great but we weren’t lucky. Can’t remember Aberdeen having and opportunities tbh

Naisys Tackle
8 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Tbf against the sheep we were missing Kingsley and had a very light bench plus no Gnando to switch things up, We have also since signed Woody, Devlin, Moore and McKay who will all improve us Imo. 

All true.  There's obviously reasons for the display, just was really confident we would pump them.