• Mikey1874

• Morgan

• Pasquale for King

• CJGJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Central Belt 1874
2 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Referee has been spot on. Big balls to referee in that cauldron. Got the big calls spot on. We can only dream

Agreed. Great refereeing. 

8 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Ajax look absolutely fantastic. 

Some team to watch.

That was as complete a performance as you’ll see anywhere. Dortmund could have had no complaints if it had finished about 8-1.

Edited by leginten

Malinga the Swinga

Shame that referee has fallen for Liverpool's play acting antics. Their diving is getting worse each week.

Pity who has to play them in knock out games when they will take their cheating to even higher levels.

Malinga the Swinga

If Klopp wants respect from other managers, maybe he shouldn't get his team to cheat from 1st to last minute.

He really is a two faced .

No wonder any non Liverpool fan can't stand him.

3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If Klopp wants respect from other managers, maybe he shouldn't get his team to cheat from 1st to last minute.

Your desperation hardly helps you make a lucid point.

Still we all have to smile at someone from time to time so well done for bringing a touch of humour to the thread

Edited by CJGJ

🙃 I have to say I absolutely love watching Atleti, basically for all the reasons most folk hate them!

They will try every trick in the book to win a game and it's served them well under simeone. 

Super game tonight

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Your desperation hardly helps you make a lucid point.

Still we all have to smile at someone from time to time so well done for bringing a touch humour to the thread

Serves as counterpoint to your complete wankfest over Klopp and his cheats 11.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

9 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

As a neutral, I thought the cheating team were wearing Red and White stripes. Then again I have been watching Atletico de Madrid cheat from 1974 to the present day.

Seymour M Hersh
20 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Shame that referee has fallen for Liverpool's play acting antics. Their diving is getting worse each week.

Pity who has to play them in knock out games when they will take their cheating to even higher levels.

:rofl:

21 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

16 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Please, pardon my French, but these posts are a load of shite.  

north wales jambo
26 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Have a day off pal..

Malinga the Swinga

Oh no, the Scouse lovers out in force to tonight. 

Been a blight in Europe since 29/5/85.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

6 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Very much doubt I'll ever be your pal.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Oh no, the Scouse lovers out in force to tonight. Hopefully rest of English teams get done tomorrow.

Been a blight in Europe since 29/5/85.

Aren’t you the controversial, troublesome one?  :rofl: 

21 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

As a neutral, I thought the cheating team were wearing Red and White stripes. Then again I have been watching Atletico de Madrid cheat from 1974 to the present day.

I half watched the second half.

I'd agree with this, and I quite like Athletico.

Far from the 74 v Celtic though. 

It's a shame they're now a certainty to not go out of Europe. Means we can look forward to Klopp's annual moan about too many fixtures...which he know will happen every year.

I know it was due to internationals but he wanted Watford to play at 8pm on a Saturday 😂😂

If you want to compete on every front, then you'll have lots of games. Either sign more players, rotate them better or do the rest of us a favour and can it.

Pasquale for King

These Puma third strips are a big enough con but for Dortmund to have one in practically the same colour with black shirts and yellow socks is just exploitation. 

1435E0C8-D0A0-4790-822C-18C531284ED8.jpeg

CDDBA087-E894-4831-B973-BA55193CA586.jpeg

Pasquale for King

Simeone runs up the tunnel after every game, why don’t the expert English commentators and pundits know this and why make a fuss about it?

Malinga the Swinga
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Simeone runs up the tunnel after every game, why don’t the expert English commentators and pundits know this and why make a fuss about it?

Because it doesn't suit the storyline they want to run about big nasty manager of foreign club snubbing gentleman manager of heroic English club.

Klopp knows it as well.

4 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

This could be Ole's last game....

It should be in truth. If you look at the bench he’s got tonight it could be the starting line up for a top half of the EPL team. Add that to the players on the pitch and it’s shocking how often they play badly. He’s trying his best but there is now a certain size and type of club that needs a manager that can juggle having squads full of expensive good players. And he’s not one of them. 

13 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

This could be Ole's last game....

No please, he needs to stay and complete the job

Still there is a United legend now available to take over

You look at that squad United have assembled and just know a Conte, Ten Hag, Nagelsmann etc would be ripping up the Prem and Champs League with it.

Tennant's  6's

Good first half from Atalanta. Gasparini has them playing really well, esp the big blonde lad & ilicic.

Ole has got to be close to being shown the door surely,  unless stability means more than winning at Old Trafford these days

Got to think he'll be leaving by the weekend if there's not a massive turnaround in this game.

How can he have those players performing so poorly?

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Because it doesn't suit the storyline they want to run about big nasty manager of foreign club snubbing gentleman manager of heroic English club.

Klopp knows it as well.

Indeed 

Pasquale for King
46 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

You look at that squad United have assembled and just know a Conte, Ten Hag, Nagelsmann etc would be ripping up the Prem and Champs League with it.

They should be doing better but would anyone apart from Ronaldo and Fernandes get into teams like Bayern/PSG/Liverpool or Man City’s teams? I think even Gary Neville only picked 3 to go into a combined Utd/Liverpool team. 
Great to see them struggling since Ferguson left. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Anyone thick enough to spend £71 on a football replica shirt is likely to be either a) a die-hard fan or b) thick.

It took me a few minutes to see it was a slightly different colour, but yeah £71  is shocking. 

Pasquale for King

Good to hear Ferdinand and Scholes being a bit more realistic than the two screaming banshees doing the commentary. 
Sunday should be a good game. 

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Good to hear Ferdinand and Scholes being a bit more realistic than the two screaming banshees doing the commentary. 
Sunday should be a good game. 

Scholes shut Rio right up , he's not buying into the love - in : "if you think that was a fantastic performance, put that team out against Liverpool. it'll get destroyed. Klopp will be sitting at home rubbing his hands".

Best post match review I've seen in a long time. 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Scholes shut Rio right up , he's not buying into the love - in : "if you think that was a fantastic performance, put that team out against Liverpool. it'll get destroyed. Klopp will be sitting at home rubbing his hands".

Best post match review I've seen in a long time. 

Pretty much, and he’s right. 
It was the same when he asked who Chelsea were playing when they were getting a bit excited over their win. 
The CL winner is likely to come from City, Liverpool or Bayern, he was right there too. 
When you play for Utds most successful team I imagine it takes a lot to be impressed with other versions, especially this poorly assembled lopsided squad. 

• 2 weeks later...

Malmo crowd kicking up a storm................great noise and backing against Chelsea

Some of the words may be 'lost in translation ' or maybe it is exactly as it sounds but good noise and ongoing

40 mins in and still 0-0 with Chelsea on top as you would expect

Wolfsburg and Salzburg 1-1 at present

Chelsea seal a 1-0 win....good goal and well worked

Wolfsurg win 2-1

Now for the 8pm kick offs including Manchester United away to Atalanta