why the hate get behind the team

wattie exploited

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

Lucky budge and neilson have lapdogs like yourself that are happy to accept substandard performances at a premium price.

Well don’t go then. More room for us.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Herbert.

• frankblack

• jambopilms

• Boab

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Just get behind the club ffs

some really entitled fandans on here

the clue is the letters S U P P O R T in the word supporter 

Can’t be doing with any more of this negativity 

To be fair the letters F A N are in the word fandan. 😉

4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Well don’t go then. More room for us.

Great point.  If there are so many disillusioned then I should be nailed on for a Seat on Saturday!!

Fair to say JKB is a bit of a cluster **** right now. 

Coincidently for the first time in a long time there isn’t a thread over on .net about said cluster ****. Something historically they enjoy talking about. In fact there isn’t a thread active on anything Hearts related.

The generals on the private board have given their orders to the soldiers!

3 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I thought I was a hibby anyway?

Still waiting on that reply for my earlier post. Reply to that and we’ll move on.

LokamotivRobbo
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Fair to say JKB is a bit of a cluster **** right now. 

Coincidently for the first time in a long time there isn’t a thread over on .net about said cluster ****. Something historically they enjoy talking about. In fact there isn’t a thread active on anything Hearts related.

The generals on the private board have given their orders to the soldiers!

They’re all on here…..

1 hour ago, Boab said:

So we beat them…and beat them again ! 
What will the results of the first round of league fixtures this season ?

That one, H.

CloustonHMFC
1 hour ago, heisenberg86 said:

Surely I can’t be the only one that thought we played some good stuff yesterday? If it wasn’t for their keeper having an absolute blinder we would have won that game 4 or 5-0 

We were pretty unlucky to end up unseeded, we won all our games without conceding a goal, yeah we got unlucky and drew Celtic away but it is what it is. Let’s pump them on Saturday and put them out the cup as well! Pretty sure they wouldn’t have wanted us in the cup either, especially if we can get a result on Saturday 🇱🇻

I agree mate. Some shaky moments at the back, as always when Souttar isn't playing and got to question Boyce playing deeper but overall the performance was good and on a different day we are winning that at a canter.

There's nothing try blaming the manager for, this whole seeding pish is really and just used as another stick to beat the club and we were unlucky not to be seeded anyway.

I don't understand why half the folk on here even bother supporting Hearts, it clearly brings them nothing but misery in their life.

Edited by CloustonHMFC

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Still waiting on that reply for my earlier post. Reply to that and we’ll move on.

I missed that  I've been rather busy, I'll get onto it now.

Brick Tamland
15 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Convinced there's quite a few hundred hobos on here ! 

FTFY

CloustonHMFC
1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

A keeper we let go and would have been a good back up for Gordon.

No danger are you trying to have a pop at the club for releasing a reserve keeper, in 2014, who made something like 4 competitive appearances for us 😂 Mark Ridgers was pish when he was with us. 

1 hour ago, Boab said:

So we beat them…and beat them again ! 
What will the results of the first round of league fixtures this season ?

OK so we beat them 1-0 yesterday, had a barrel load of chances our star striker was sat in midfield supposedly to let gnando get a run out in a game we had to score 2. By accounts on here it was another games of side ways backwards slow tedious football at home. Why did Robbie play these tactics, ANSWER He's a shite bag and inept.

The 2nd part **** knows what your saying

Governor Tarkin
53 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

:vrwow:   Question - did you want RN  launched at any stage during his first spell (2.5 seasons).

If you did,  why ?  Look what happened after  he left.     Be careful what you wish for.     

If you didn't, why now ?  What's changed ?   He's just won the Championship for the 3rd time

Yes I did, around the time he thought Connor Sammon and Faycal Rherras were 'ballers, and when he rolled over to the cabbage in the cup. 

He did bring in Tony Watt though, who despite being largely pish, was at least in possession of some imagination and the odd spot of flair. 

What came after Neilson jumped ship was entirely down to piss poor decision making from those at the top. Replacing a mediocre manager in Jockland shouldn't have been difficult with all tese benefactors and the FOH treasure chest, but they managed to make a pigs ear out of a silk purse.

And here we are.

1 hour ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Well, I guess you deserve some sort of award for honesty, but in all other respects, wow! The man who wants us to get papped by Hibs amongst others. How much would you like that to be? 5-0? 6-0? Surely not another 7-0 for the benefit of those who missed it first time round?

I make an exception for Hibs, and Celtic too. 

All PHM know that goes without saying.

There's only one poster on here who openly wanted Hibs to win a game - a cup final no less - and we all know who that is.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

This squad/managment isn't a good foundation for anything.  As ive said 10000x before the championship was a good place to build a strong squad and get them playing together.

It's entirely possible for Savage's changes to be a big success and for the team to still be pish in the short term though.

If he gets a team in place that consistently identifies and brings in the right players, gets better output from the academies and gets a better return on transfer activity, those are all things that are irrespective of how Neilson lines them up.  If Neilson under achieves with what we have Savage should be responsible for making that case.

Will he, far too early to tell. 

Just now, Herbert said:

OK so we beat them 1-0 yesterday, had a barrel load of chances our star striker was sat in midfield supposedly to let gnando get a run out in a game we had to score 2. By accounts on here it was another games of side ways backwards slow tedious football at home. Why did Robbie play these tactics, ANSWER He's a shite bag and inept.

Of course you don’t, H.

15 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

really so much hate on here 

its a new season so lets get behind the team and Robbie he is the manager and doing his best so instead of slagging him off lets see how we do after our first 10 games starting next week .:rifle:

recruitment yes we all know we need 3 to 4 new signing but its better to get quality over the 99 waste of space mostly that we have had over the last 5 years !

last year it wasn't great to watch but we got back up so lets be positive its a new day and a new start so lets give the team all the support and feel good factor to help them when we are allowed back in the ground in numbers 

Its got be to better than the last 4 years so lets look forward together hearts are a great force come on the jambos :rifle:

Spot on Wattie ! 👍 HHGH

LokamotivRobbo
13 minutes ago, Boab said:

Of course you don’t, H.

Come on Boab. You can’t blame a Herbert for being a Herbert. 
The average time that the ball is in play in a match is about 55 minutes during that time we had possession for about 34 minutes and still managed 21 shots plus hit the post twice. Though obviously must have spent the whole time passing backwards and sideways…… 

To be fair we maybe have moved it forward a bit faster and taken a few more risks with through balls but a v decent performance at this stage in the season. All just imho of course.

1EA30F27-3299-461A-A529-32F62ED82233.png

2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

As long as it takes, my support for Hearts is unconditional, if it takes the rest of my life so be it!

What about you? When are you off?

When the turnstiles at Easter Road open is prob most peoples guess

36 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Theres your big problem 

16 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Convinced there's quite a few hobos on here ! 

Its either that or the fact they now put £2.50 a week into the club that they feel they are entitled to make decisions. The hate against Neilson, Budge and now even Savage is being questioned it is just bizarre. 

14 minutes ago, sadj said:

Theres your big problem 

OK so it was free flowing football like in the burley days.

2 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Kin Ell 🤣

10 minutes ago, mikey51 said:

Its either that or the fact they now put £2.50 a week into the club that they feel they are entitled to make decisions. The hate against Neilson, Budge and now even Savage is being questioned it is just bizarre. 

It's a bit low that, some people can't afford to put much into the club and may even struggle at 2.50 a week but it's OK to dismiss their opinion and say they are lesser fans because you put in more.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Kin Ell 🤣

What was it then?

Free flowing attacking football or slow build up backwards play? I'm confused no one gives a straight answer on here.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

Agree with OP.  Its getting tedious now.  There have been a lot of changes made to structure of club to address the issues of recent seasons.  Yes the lack of transfer activity is frustrating but we all realise that we need signings that will improve the team, not just numbers.   I go in to every season optimistic.   

A real fan speaks.

6 minutes ago, Herbert said:

It's a bit low that, some people can't afford to put much into the club and may even struggle at 2.50 a week but it's OK to dismiss their opinion and say they are lesser fans because you put in more.

Its nothing to do with the amount, its the fact now fans are putting into the club they feel they should have a say in how it works, who should be sacked, who should be dropped and with some of the comments on here I hope to god that never happens.

Guest ToqueJambo
7 hours ago, Gambo said:

What I find totally weird is fans who go and support the team for 90mins get annihilated by the same 3 or four posters on here when they come on to a Hearts supporters forum to discuss the performances. Weird.

These 3 or 4 posters never see anything wrong in any display/result.

Weird.

These 3 or 4 posters prefer to blame the fans for Boyce starting in midfield in a game we need goals etc.

Weird.

These 3 or 4 posters don't seem to know the difference between supporting the team for 90mins then discussing the performances afterwards on a fans forum. 

Weird.

My opinion of these 3 or 4 posters is they don't hold the 3rd biggest club in Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC in very high regard, they don't seem to want the best or expect the best from our team, the bare minimum is more than acceptable to them, but hey ho we are all entitled to different opinions.

3 or 4 isn't very many considering the stream of negativity on here. Surely there's room for a couple of opposing viewpoints to this narrative that everything - literally everything - about Hearts is shite? Good to see more joining the good fight now though.

Guest ToqueJambo
25 minutes ago, Herbert said:

This kind of post adds weight to a personal theory that the ranks of Hearts fans have been swelled since Romanov by two waves of new (mostly younger) fans who chose us for mostly glory hunting reasons, rather than the traditional my Dad or my mates at school support Hearts so I will.

Wave 1 - People who think the Romanov years, well one year mainly, are somehow what we should expect from Hearts in terms of signings, competing with the OF, plus they see to expect a cup win every 5 years or less. They constantly refer back to the Romanov years as if it's some sort of benchmark.

Wave 2 - People who would normally have leaned towards Rangers but didn't fancy supporting The Rangers in Division 3 and so chose Hearts for some reason, and they're now disapp0inted by the reality of supporting Hearts instead of Rangers. They don't like Budge and want to be free to act like Rangers fans. They also talk very like them and do things like hire planes to make some sort of weird statement, which is a very Rangers type thing.

Of course there are real Hearts fans who are just extremely pissed off and who have taken a dislike to people at the club, but I don't know how else to explain the glory hunting style chat (eg after perfectly good wins like yesterday) from many of many of the people on here and social media. Hearts have never been a club for glory hunters. If you want glory, support the OF, that's always been the reality. With Hearts you get a good season every couple of years and a great or potentially great season maybe eery 5-8 in the league/cup, plus pretty much unbroken derby domination. But you do also gets periods of 4-5 years of meh to disaster.

Every genuine Hearts fan (who gets behind the club no matter who's in charge) knows this and so doesn't wet the bed at every setback or meh performance.

Edited by ToqueJambo

4 minutes ago, mikey51 said:

Its nothing to do with the amount, its the fact now fans are putting into the club they feel they should have a say in how it works, who should be sacked, who should be dropped and with some of the comments on here I hope to god that never happens.

Fans have felt they should have a say or listened to since long before that. It's us the fans that pump money into the club. So why shouldn't we say what we want for the club. I want the club to get rid of the soft touch approach playing boring football, signing duds on high wages. I would say that is better than the direction the club is currently heading.

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

This kind of post adds weight to a personal theory that the ranks of Hearts fans have been swelled since Romanov by two waves of new (mostly younger) fans who chose us for mostly glory hunting reasons, rather than the traditional my Dad or my mates at school support Hearts so I will.

Wave 1 - People who think the Romanov years, well one year mainly, are somehow what we should expect from Hearts in terms of signings, competing with the OF, plus they see to expect a cup win every 5 years or less. They constantly refer back to the Romanov years as if it's some sort of benchmark.

Wave 2 - People who would normally have leaned towards Rangers but didn't fancy supporting The Rangers in Division 3 and so chose Hearts for some reason, and they're now disapp0inted by the reality of supporting Hearts instead of Rangers in terms. They don't like Budge and want to be free to act like Rangers fans. They also talk very like them.

Of course there are real Hearts fans who are just extremely posed off and who have taken a dislike to poeple at the club, but I don't know how else to explain the glory hunting style chat (eg after perfectly good wins like yesterday) from many of many of the people on here and social media. Hearts have never been a club for glory hunters. If you want glory, support the OF, that's always been the reality. With Hearts you get a good season every couple of years and a great or potentially great season maybe eery 5-8 in the league/cup. But you do also gets periods of 4-5 years of meh to disaster.

When do you think I started supporting hearts? What are my reasons for supporting hearts?

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Herbert said:

When do you think I started supporting hearts? What are my reasons for supporting hearts?

Don't now or care but nothing you say makes sense, especially going on a rampage like you are after a perfecty acceptable start to the season. 

When do you think I started supporting hearts?

You don't.

What are my reasons for supporting hearts?

See above.

Edited by frankblack

4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Don't now or care but nothing you say makes sense, especially going on a rampage like you are after a perfecty acceptable start to the season. 

You have a theory though and clearly you think my expectations for Hearts are too high because we had a decent spell years ago. I've not went on a rampage either I've said what I think, other people can't accept my views even wanting me banned for them. 

LokamotivRobbo
4 minutes ago, Herbert said:

New definition of support. Relentlessly put the boot into HMFC and then slag off anyone with a more balanced view as a happy clapper. 

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You don't.

See above.

Around 94-95 because they were my local team. First games I remember watching was us getting beat 5-1 by rangers and still stuck with Hearts.

Guest ToqueJambo

You have a theory though and clearly you think my expectations for Hearts are too high because we had a decent spell years ago. I've not went on a rampage either I've said what I think, other people can't accept my views even wanting me banned for them. 

If this is how you're acting after 4 wins and no goals conceded how will you react to an actual setback?

1 minute ago, LokamotivRobbo said:

New definition of support. Relentlessly put the boot into HMFC and then slag off anyone with a more balanced view as a happy clapper. 

Aye OK.

3 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Around 94-95 because they were my local team. First games I remember watching was us getting beat 5-1 by rangers and still stuck with Hearts.

You must have enjoyed yourself in the Rangers end that day.

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, Herbert said:

How did you cope with finishing 6th in the league and going out of the SC against Motherwell in the first round after finishing 3rd and winning the cup the previous season? Then the following season we were 3rd again but still were fairly poor in the cups, then we had two 5ths in a row and again did pretty much nothing in the cups, then we had two convincing 3rds in a row and a did a bit better in the cups.

Would have thought you'd have learned something about the ups and downs of supporting Hearts.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Brick Tamland
30 minutes ago, Herbert said:

What was it then?

Free flowing attacking football or slow build up backwards play? I'm confused no one gives a straight answer on here.

You can have a bit of both, neither are exclusive during a game. There are spells in games where you need to recycle the ball by passing backwards and sideways and spells where you get a bit more freedom.  
Your “by accounts on here” line would suggest you weren’t at the game and didn’t watch it on TV either, so to come on here and slate the club and pick a few lame fights based on some nappy fillers view on here is a bit odd.  
I watched the game and we were really good at times and given the stage of the season it was an overall decent performance. The stats, those pesky facts that get in the way of a good argument, would also suggest that we were fairly decent and if we had won 6-0 it wouldn’t have flattered us. 

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

How did you cope with finishing 6th in the league and going out of the SC against Motherwell in the first round after finishing 3rd and winning the cup the previous season? Then the following season we were 3rd again but still were fairly poor in the cups, then we had two 5ths in a row and again did pretty much nothing in the cups.

Would have thought you'd have learned something about the ups and downs of supporting Hearts.

I can take the downs when there's a bit light on the horizon, even in admin there was a little bit to look forward too, now there's nothing.

3 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

You can have a bit of both, neither are exclusive during a game. There are spells in games where you need to recycle the ball by passing backwards and sideways and spells where you get a bit more freedom.  
Your “by accounts on here” line would suggest you weren’t at the game and didn’t watch it on TV either, so to come on here and slate the club and pick a few lame fights based on some nappy fillers view on here is a bit odd.  
I watched the game and we were really good at times and given the stage of the season it was an overall decent performance. The stats, those pesky facts that get in the way of a good argument, would also suggest that we were fairly decent and if we had won 6-0 it wouldn’t have flattered us. 

I was at work actually, I will ignore the ones that said it was poor then from now and and change everything to what a great performance start to finish, team looked fresh and up for the season ahead. Boyce will definitely score 20+ from midfield this season.

I can take the downs when there's a bit light on the horizon, even in admin there was a little bit to look forward too, now there's nothing.

Maybe time to find something else to do then if football isn't for you?  Supporting Hibs for instance.

:fth:

2 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I was at work actually, I will ignore the ones that said it was poor then from now and and change everything to what a great performance start to finish, team looked fresh and up for the season ahead. Boyce will definitely score 20+ from midfield this season.

You’re having a go at those who actually watched it and said it wasn’t poor. 
😂

Keep digging, H.

Brick Tamland

:facepalm:

Oh dear. 
No, try taking a balanced view of things and stop sniffing glue after you’ve finished your work and before you start wading into arguments with folk on here. Be aware and accept that some posters on here are H1b5 fans in disguise and get some very, very cheap thrills by winding Hearts fans up. 
It’s really not that difficult. 

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

You’re having a go at those who actually watched it and said it wasn’t poor. 
😂

Keep digging, H.

So the ones that watched it and said it was the same shite as last season what about them, Are they irrelevant?

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Theres your big problem 

Getting your information from Kickback is perilous, sadj, as we can see from this bombscare of an afternoon on social media !

1 minute ago, Brick Tamland said:

:facepalm:

Oh dear. 
No, try taking a balanced view of things and stop sniffing glue after you’ve finished your work and before you start wading into arguments with folk on here. Be aware and accept that some posters on here are H1b5 fans in disguise and get some very, very cheap thrills by winding Hearts fans up. 
It’s really not that difficult. 

I get drug tested at work so nothing gets sniffed, smoked or injected and I'm offended by the suggestion I'm on drugs.