Scottish Clubs in Europe

Footballfirst

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Neverforgetfiveone said:

I want the exact opposite… I want them to fail, I don’t want them washing their hands of their utter shocking antics of financial irresponsibility! 

furthermore - I want Septic dragged through the courts for their despicable historic abuse.

Thus putting them both into financial Pearl and leaving us the opportunity to close the gap on them both!

Aye, Tbh I thought my sarcasm was crystal. 👍

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Factuer Moi
3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Tbh, folk giving reach arounds to rangers on a Hearts forum deserve so much more, but- winding folk up... 

5421746.jpg

The levels of idiocy rise to the bait though, the OP is crafty here. Needleworker. Only non Hearts side i congratulate in Europe are Liverpool.

Then the Vermin, for crashing out in a hibsedit fashion.

Edited by Factuer Moi

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Factuer Moi said:

The levels of idiocy rise to the bait though, the OP is crafty here. Needleworker. 

Oh, he was called out months ago. 

He's about as subtle as a brick.

He does think he's crafty tho. 

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, Robbies Tackle said:

So if Rangers win the Europa both will go right in? Does that mean we get the extra Champions League playoff place or is that a bit too dreamland?

Yes to the first bit, no to the second (I think)!  In that scenario, the unused Champions League qualifying rounds place that sevco would have been due will be filled by either simply giving another club a bye from the round they were due to start in, or giving a place to the highest ranked country that is currently only due one CL place for their champions. Looking at the access list, 6 clubs (including sevco if celtic win the league) are supposed to start in Q2, the 3 winners from those ties are joined by 5 other clubs in Q3, 4 go through to the playoff round and 2 of those get into the CL group stage.  With sevco not being in there, either the Austrian League runners up will get a bye into Q3 or Serbia will get a Q2 place for their runners up.  In practice, the countries involved will probably be different as Russia being excluded will probably shuffle others up!

FarmerTweedy
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

This all goes to hibs if we lose tomorrow - this cannot happen!

Only if they also win the final! 

Factuer Moi
5 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Oh, he was called out months ago. 

He's about as subtle as a brick.

He does think he's crafty tho. 

While in JKB Sin bin , apart from eating mouldy bread and drinking my own piss. I have been eyeing up a few candidates, have to try to behave though.

There are some shady aura's pulsating within this Forum. 

Edited by Factuer Moi

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

If Celtic win the league and Rangers win the Europa Cup then the latter have had the better season. 

Celtic winning the treble may be considered better however we all know that just isn't going to happen. 😎

Aye, I'd agree-the league is the gateway to the ucl, so winning the Europa does that as well. 

Tbh, there is an upside to rangers winning it, Aberdeen fans can shut up about the only Scottish club with two European titles nonsense. 

Plus, we get threads on here saying how wonderful they are. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Factuer Moi said:

While in JKB Sin bin , apart from eating mouldy bread and drinking my own piss. I have been eyeing up a few candidates, have to try to behave though.

There are some shady aura's pulsating within this Forum. 

Living the dream. 

Unknown user
13 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Nah, they need to win it. 

Rather not take the chance, but if hibs do manage to beat us, they won't win it. 

4 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Only if they also win the final! 

Oh thank God

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Aye, I'd agree-the league is the gateway to the ucl, so winning the Europa does that as well. 

Tbh, there is an upside to rangers winning it, Aberdeen fans can shut up about the only Scottish club with two European titles nonsense. 

Plus, we get threads on here saying how wonderful they are. 

There is no upside to the rangers winning any trophy

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Smithee said:

Oh thank God

Aye, it's not all on Tommorrow for them. 

For us, as we are 3rd the final guarantees the group stage stuff. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Smithee said:

There is no upside to the rangers winning any trophy

You can find an upside to anything. 👍

Sometimes you need to look hard tho, really hard. 

Factuer Moi

Living the dream. 

I blame it on the Hide n Seek Champion, turned me to drink. Once that ugly juice is in Me, oooft pure shite out toiletries. 

Factuer Moi
1 minute ago, Factuer Moi said:

I blame it on the Hide n Seek Champion, turned me to drink. Once that ugly juice is in Me, oooft pure shite out toiletries. 

Here's a ****ing good laugh for one or two, failed the Test, ****ing hell.

9 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Beat in the final then they will destroy another city. 

Final in Seville - don't the Spanish polis have some unfinished business from 1972 with the Hun fans?

Watt-Zeefuik

I'd like Rangers well done, cooked through by their own financial risktaking, violent behavior, and deep and rancid sense of entitlement.

Percival King

You can find an upside to anything. 👍

Sometimes you need to look hard tho, really hard. 

Yep, an upside for me is the distress which The Rangers winning the cup would cause "the sellick family". I sometimes think fans of the uglies enjoyment of winning trophies isn't the actual winning of the trophy but is denying the other ugly the trophy.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Here's a ****ing good laugh for one or two, failed the Test, ****ing hell.

Enjoy the night and the morn! 

Unknown user
Just now, Percival King said:

Yep, an upside for me is the distress which The Rangers winning the cup would cause "the sellick family". I sometimes think fans of the uglies enjoyment of winning trophies isn't the actual winning of the trophy but is denying the other ugly the trophy.

Ach I suppose, but you know

1CMwO8Y.gif

51 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Mate who cares though. As yet we have already marked the ticket for Europe, where we end up is interesting at the least.

Do the job on the pitch, see what happens after it. 

**** The Rangers

I care, mate.

I don’t want to go to to some minnow at the end of June. I’d rather we were ready for Europe with games under our belt before we venture forth.

More than happy our coefficient is much better these days as we will benefit from that.

I’ve leave the posts alone that suggest we want the OF to win anything. Usual one dimensional thought and from the usual suspects. 
They can win hee haw and we can still benefit.

Hope they both get bounced into the EL at the first hurdle.

Factuer Moi
Just now, Boab said:

I care, mate.

I don’t want to go to to some minnow at the end of June. I’d rather we were ready for Europe with games under our belt before we venture forth.

More than happy our coefficient is much better these days as we will benefit from that.

I’ve leave the posts alone that suggest we want the OF to win anything. Usual one dimensional thought and from the usual suspects. 
They can win hee haw and we can still benefit.

Hope they both get bounced into the EL at the first hurdle.

Earn the Big time slot any way possible, whether it is the way You or anyone else would want it to be. For Me the right of passage comes down to how we perform.

We earned the right to be in the competition, we can go a step further. Win tomorrow and We get a better seat at the table. Tomorrow decides our fate, we can talk about it after the game. 

The Mercer Takeover

Well done Rangers

Picked this up on Twitter, which is really interesting

Good news is that Scotland has moved up to 9th in the new UEFA coefficient ranking. 

And that means the 2022-23 Scottish champions are guaranteed to go direct to the group stage of the Champions League. 

1st: UCL GS
2nd: UCL 3QR
3rd, 4th: UECL quals
Cup winners: UEL final qual

If Russia get banned for next season, it is possible Scotland world go up another Eufa place, which may directly improve Hearts position

Edited by The Mercer Takeover

1 hour ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Can you imagine the carnage in Seville if it is a British final man. :lol: 

It will be an all English one going by the flags and banners that will be on display. 

So I have an Ulster flag above my bed .

I'm a diet.

I was called out ages ago and I'm a crafty troll.

🤣🤣

Couldnt be I just watched a game of football.

What I should have done was post on the European football thread that I do admit.

I dont like Rangers dont want to go to ibrox and dont sing party tunes.

Factuer Moi
4 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Well done Rangers

Picked this up on Twitter, which is really interesting

Good news is that Scotland has moved up to 9th in the new UEFA coefficient ranking. 

And that means the 2022-23 Scottish champions are guaranteed to go direct to the group stage of the Champions League. 

1st: UCL GS
2nd: UCL 3QR
3rd, 4th: UECL quals
Cup winners: UEL final qual

Hopeful Villareal Win the CL.

Will be hysterical.

4 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Earn the Big time slot any way possible, whether it is the way You or anyone else would want it to be. For Me the right of passage comes down to how we perform.

We earned the right to be in the competition, we can go a step further. Win tomorrow and We get a better seat at the table. Tomorrow decides our fate, we can talk about it after the game. 

We might get that better seat even if we lose tomorrow, which ain’t happening anyway but would be just like Hibs to lose the Final and we still go in at the same stage.

Factuer Moi
Just now, Boab said:

We might get that better seat even if we lose tomorrow, which ain’t happening anyway but would be just like Hibs to lose the Final and we still go in at the same stage.

There is more to it than that though. Would depend on who wins the SPL title. Never ever going to say the vermin's role in things. 

If Rangers Beat Celtic on Sunday to be followed by Celtic winning the SPL. Am sure that would change things. 

Hearts V One of Them in the Final is all i care about right now.

Just seen this thread. Christ we have some nutters in our support, all of whom must suffer from selective amnesia when it comes to remembering how Rangers and then Sevco have both stiffed us and the rest of Scottish football for a very long time.

Factuer Moi
9 minutes ago, Ked said:

So I have an Ulster flag above my bed .

I'm a diet.

I was called out ages ago and I'm a crafty troll.

🤣🤣

Couldnt be I just watched a game of football.

What I should have done was post on the European football thread that I do admit.

I dont like Rangers dont want to go to ibrox and dont sing party tunes.

The only issue i have with the thread is it is in the wrong place, it should be in the Scottish clubs in Europe thread.

Reeks oh shite, out gunning better threads. 

Good luck. 

4 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

There is more to it than that though. Would depend on who wins the SPL title. Never ever going to say the vermin's role in things. 

If Rangers Beat Celtic on Sunday to be followed by Celtic winning the SPL. Am sure that would change things. 

Hearts V One of Them in the Final is all i care about right now.

Yip.

If Carlsberg done Euro qualification, Villarreal and Frankfurt won the two tourneys, the arse cheeks would have CL qualifiers and both get bounced out before the groups !

😂

Factuer Moi
Just now, Boab said:

Yip.

If Carlsberg done Euro qualification, Villarreal and Frankfurt won the two tourneys, the arse cheeks would have CL qualifiers and both get bounced out before the groups !

😂

Pair of knicker sniffers have their pokey eyes on £40 Squillion Smakeroonis, hopeful Villareal bust their bubbles.

Both in the Qualifiers next season.

Hopeful to see them drop down to the table We are scoffing from.

Naisys Tackle
17 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It will be an all English one going by the flags and banners that will be on display. 

Aye fair point.   Dread it happening. 

Hopefully an all German final ;)

Neverforgetfiveone
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Aye, Tbh I thought my sarcasm was crystal. 👍

😂

Naisys Tackle

Pair of knicker sniffers have their pokey eyes on £40 Squillion Smakeroonis, hopeful Villareal bust their bubbles.

Both in the Qualifiers next season.

Hopeful to see them drop down to the table We are scoffing from.

Champions Leagues went down by the yellow submarine? 

Factuer Moi
1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Aye fair point.   Dread it happening. 

Hopefully an all German final ;)

That Mobs ******s sang The Bombers song  over at Sporting Braga.

Is there a connection, i thought Portugal were neutrals .

Factuer Moi
4 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Champions Leagues went down by the yellow submarine? 

This time it will be good fun though. 

This ?

Celtic missing out on the Champions League would be poetic justice for Euro flag bearers Rangers - Hotline (msn.com)

Villareal’s shock emergence as potential kings of Europe after dumping out Bayern Munich to claim a place in the last four is now putting Parkhead hopes of a group stage slot under serious threat.

Should the La Liga outfit go all the way, Unai Emery’s men could snatch away automatic qualification from the team crowned Scotland’s champions.

Mind you, the whole thing could well be avoided if UEFA's ban on Russian teams is upheld into next season.

But that didn't stop Rangers fan Jimmy Mac, Glasgow, who couldn’t hide his excitement over the unexpected turn of events.

He said: “What a kick in the haw-maws for Celtic and their fans it would be if Villarreal claim the Champions League group stage slot.

“To Rangers fans, that would be poetic justice given it has been our side who have been the better European team, carrying the flag for Scotland.”

Edited by Factuer Moi

Naisys Tackle
5 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

That Mobs ******s sang The Bombers song  over at Sporting Braga.

Is there a connection, i thought Portugal were neutrals .

Nothing surprises me, 

Factuer Moi
Just now, Robbies Tackle said:

Nothing surprises me, 

Posted this earlier 

2 hours ago, Factuer Moi said:

Sitting here thinking where will i post this. stopped thinking. Thought i would post this here

Factuer Moi
13 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

This time it will be good fun though. 

This ?

Celtic missing out on the Champions League would be poetic justice for Euro flag bearers Rangers - Hotline (msn.com)

Villareal’s shock emergence as potential kings of Europe after dumping out Bayern Munich ( Not Sporting Braga ) to claim a place in the last four is now putting Parkhead hopes of a group stage slot under serious threat.

Should the La Liga outfit go all the way, Unai Emery’s men could snatch away automatic qualification from the team crowned Scotland’s champions.

Mind you, the whole thing could well be avoided if UEFA's ban on Russian teams is upheld into next season.

But that didn't stop Rangers fan Jimmy Mac, Glasgow, who couldn’t hide his excitement over the unexpected turn of events.

He said: “What a kick in the haw-maws for Celtic and their fans it would be if Villarreal claim the Champions League group stage slot.

“To Rangers fans, that would be poetic justice given it has been our side who have been the better European team, carrying the flag for Scotland.”

To add

Rangers have no care for coefficients 

Only Hearts

Edited by Factuer Moi

25 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

The only issue i have with the thread is it is in the wrong place, it should be in the Scottish clubs in Europe thread.

Reeks oh shite, out gunning better threads. 

Good luck. 

Yet you have contributed to it the most as far as I can tell.

If the moderators can merge it I've no problem with that.

Factuer Moi
Just now, Ked said:

Yet you have contributed to it the most as far as I can tell.

If the moderators can merge it I've no problem with that.

You created It though

Forget about throwing yer dugshite onto Me.

I support Hearts not Rangers.

That was the point

So do I.

My point was its laughable for you telling me not to throw dog poo at you when you are happily rolling about in it.

🤣👍

Chill out FM  .

Thanks for merging mods.

And apologies to all.

Not my best moment on here.

Just to assure all I dont have Ulster flags above my bed and I dont confuse my political outlook with football.

Factuer Moi
21 minutes ago, Ked said:

So do I.

My point was its laughable for you telling me not to throw dog poo at you when you are happily rolling about in it.

🤣👍

Chill out FM  .

Your thread is in it's rightful place, that was the other point.