Scottish Clubs in Europe

Footballfirst

Just got a text saying celtic are the first club to be papped out of 3 different European tournaments in one season? 

Is this true? 🤣

And weren't they the very first club to be knocked out of 2 euro tourneys in one season when the first Thursday Cup was created?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, jb102 said:

Do BTsport always go to the ads when it gets to the chorus of the Famine Song?

And more importantly should a club be blasting out a song pre-match that everyone in Scotland is aware of the version their fans sing? 

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

A stadium that holds 7k. Personally I'd never heard of them before so how have they achieved this level of quality. Can we learn from it?

Probably, been 5/ 6 years in the making tho. 

Not happened over night. 

The Belgium one  has happened over night, although nothing won yet. 

20 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

A stadium that holds 7k. Personally I'd never heard of them before so how have they achieved this level of quality. Can we learn from it?

Sign there manager

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, bawheed said:

Sign there manager

He'll be off to a much bigger club than us if he keeps this up. Been linked to EPL clubs already. I think folk wanting Neilson replaced need to be a tad more realistic about who we can attract.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/sport/football/the-big-read-bod-glimt-remarkable-rise-of-norway-s-next-champions-despite-challenges-and-perpetual-change-1.1114030

Interesting article about their rise. Seems to be founded on getting Norway's best young players to join them so they can get moves elsewhere. I guess there is no equivalent of Celtic and Rangers in Norway to lure the best players away?

Brother Walfrid...Pope Francis...Sir Rod Stewart...Paddy Bonner..Slaney... you bhoys took a Hell'ava beating !

Edited by logopolis

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Had hoped Dortmund would turn it round but not looking likely now. 

needed to take that early chance but of the post unfortunately 

coatbridgejambo
3 minutes ago, logopolis said:

Brother Walfrid...Pope Francis...Sir Rod Stewart...Paddy Bonner..Slaney... you bhoys took a Hell'ava beating !

😄

Percival King

I've got to say, I quite like Ally McCoist, but I've got say, he can't stop saying "I've got to say". And, I've got to say, "absolutely unbelievable" as well.

Just now, Percival King said:

I've got to say, I quite like Ally McCoist, but I've got say, he can't stop saying "I've got to say". And, I've got to say, "absolutely unbelievable" as well.

At least he’s become comfortable with silence now. When he first started on televised matches he never shut up.