Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Oh dear, never mind. Shame Sevco have Hibs at weekend, as that means I want them to win.

**** the coefficient, it is always glorious to watch Sevco and Celtic being pumped.

Draw for me, that way they both drop points and we can go top.

When the old firm lose in Europe it isn't good for Scottish football

Stenhousemuir will be shattered. 

Someone posted 'both erse cheeks getting skelped'.  Best way to describe it. 

16 minutes ago, Boab said:

20th/21st Oct.

timothy v Ferencvaros

sevco v Bronby

😂

Well at least the Tims should have nothing to fear against Ferencvaros.   Oh wait....

manaliveits105
19 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Imagine getting pumped 3-0 at home, with the tie totally dead and buried already, fans streaming out the exits, and the away team go up the park in the 94th minute to pap a 4th one past you. 

Totally unnecessary, and totally pleasing. 

Celtic are one of the few clubs that keep attacking for cricket scores even when it doesn’t really matter and it’s just to embarrass their fellow professionals 

absolutely classless club 

8 minutes ago, Musemic said:

Great to see both cheeks getting skelped.

With both of them having barely a free midweek between now and the mid-season break plus lots of their players on international duty it might be an opportunity for us to put ourselves in a good position

Another evening like tonight and they’re both out!

Had a wee look at Kerrydale Street (it's like RangersMedia with better spelling). Big Ange had better watch his sizeable back. They're not happy.

54 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The Spurtsound podcast should be a hoot later on listening to Bonner and the other welts.

This is it. Will be interesting hearing the excuses

1 minute ago, kirkierobroy said:

Had a wee look at Kerrydale Street (it's like RangersMedia with better spelling). Big Ange had better watch his sizeable back. They're not happy.

It’s in their hands for third place.  

😁👍

4 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Wonder if they had a light show before the game?

They did. I turned it on just as Lenny and Lambert ( sounds like a seaside comedy duo ) were taking their seats. 
They could have turned the floodlights off after half an hour tbh !

Edited by Boab

21 minutes ago, Musemic said:

Great to see both cheeks getting skelped.

With both of them having barely a free midweek between now and the mid-season break plus lots of their players on international duty it might be an opportunity for us to put ourselves in a good position

SuperstarSteve

Lovely results. OF (or pretend to be OF I should say) fans are scandalous. All I ever hear from my mates when the going gets tough is… left early. 

On the rangers drama it wasn’t good hearing there was booing for kamara only, on the highlights I seen they boo’d most of the ranger players but kamara’s were clearly abit more heightened, not sure anything can be done. 

Celtic boo’d frimpong all game, granted he was an ex player. I’d image the rules on booing aren’t defined enough for a punishment. That’s if there even a rule in place which I doubt. 

Pasquale for King
56 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Lovely results. OF (or pretend to be OF I should say) fans are scandalous. All I ever hear from my mates when the going gets tough is… left early. 

On the rangers drama it wasn’t good hearing there was booing for kamara only, on the highlights I seen they boo’d most of the ranger players but kamara’s were clearly abit more heightened, not sure anything can be done. 

Celtic boo’d frimpong all game, granted he was an ex player. I’d image the rules on booing aren’t defined enough for a punishment. That’s if there even a rule in place which I doubt. 

Yeah I doubt anything can be done about booing players as you can’t prove the reason for it. 

HeartsandonlyHearts

👍🏻Another great night for Scottish clubs in Europe. Couldn’t have happened to two more deserving scummy sets of fans. A great night had by all not interested in any of the two @$$ cheeks.

1 hour ago, Class of 75 said:

Great result. Hope big Ange stays to the end of the season and results get worse. 😊😊

He looks defeated post match

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah I doubt anything can be done about booing players as you can’t prove the reason for it. 

Is it correct that these losers will now parachute to another crappy Euro tournament? It's getting harder to get out of Europe than it is to get in.  😂

1 hour ago, No Idle Talk said:

Seven defeats for Celtic this season and October has only just begun. Can't be much longer before sharks become airborne.

Hope they get Brora in the Cup.

Or Alloa.

5 hours ago, RobNox said:

:spoton:

5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Celtic are one of the few clubs that keep attacking for cricket scores even when it doesn’t really matter and it’s just to embarrass their fellow professionals 

absolutely classless club 

Ange's famous 'boomerangpress' where the ball goes from the Celtic keeper all the way to the half way line and back into the net. 

Pumped :rofl:and Rangers 🤣 

Wait! They'll say it's all our fault, the OF were beaten again. Well they can blame the rest of Scottish football for the rest of eternity, as long as these two are getting pumped.

Arthur Morgan
7 hours ago, RobNox said:

Yes! This is the attitude we should be having. 

John Findlay
5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Funny how the booing in Prague is deemed racist, but the booing in Glasgow is not.

Imagine the consternation in the Celtic boardroom.  Battling on the fringes of the top 6.  Humiliated in Europe.

They appointed a guy with absolutely no experience at this level and looking at each other to see whose idea it was.

Wondering if Martin O'Neill might come back.  Or if they should have stuck with Lenmy.

John Findlay
6 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Imagine the consternation in the Celtic boardroom.  Battling on the fringes of the top 6.  Humiliated in Europe.

They appointed a guy with absolutely no experience at this level and looking at each other to see whose idea it was.

Wondering if Martin O'Neill might come back.  Or if they should have stuck with Lenmy.

Paul Lambert did his job interview whilst being a pundit for BT sport last night.

7 hours ago, Class of 75 said:

Great result. Hope big Ange stays to the end of the season and results get worse. 😊😊

this. he needs to get just enough results to prevent the sack but keep them out of the top three. 

a tricky ask - but I have faith in Ange!

19 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

this. he needs to get just enough results to prevent the sack but keep them out of the top three. 

a tricky ask - but I have faith in Ange!

Agree. Great to see them suffering. Horrible club. Neither of those 2 look any good this season and presents a great opportunity for us to do something. 

Just now, Baxfee said:

So is ange another stendel? 

it depends if he's combed his hair pre match. or if he's wearing a suit for a press conference.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if he gets a far easier ride off the Scottish media than stendel did

7 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Run riot you say

my take on that.

first goal very keystone cops.

the second good to see celitc still practicing social distancing

third and fourth cameron vickers seems just as bad as starfelt

some of the celtic chances from rebounds the amount of times kyogo was offside (not flagged) should tell bonnar that it was not as close as he thought

9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Surely if the other players weren't booed it can be seen as racist.  Especially if he hasn't done anything in the game to single him.out.

7 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Seven defeats for Celtic this season and October has only just begun. Can't be much longer before sharks become airborne.

Their CEO resigned fir personal reasons.  I think he personally couldn't be ****ed with it.  

Love seeing the old firm toil. 

complete control

celtic remind me a bit like Leeds. Great going forward, easy on the eye but shite at the back. Hope Leeds start picking up some points. 😙