Scottish Clubs in Europe

Footballfirst

6 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I know why he was booed. I would argue that Kamara wasn't booed due to his skin colour, but the Czechs see him as the bad guy in what happened at Ibrox last season. Many forget Kamara was suspended along with the Czech. The Czech for racism, Kamara for physical violence in the tunnel.

I'd say if you're stance on racism is compromised by football rivalry then you aren't anti-racist.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brick Tamland

I love it when the arse cheeks start whining like wee lassies, absolutely love it. Long may their grief continue and they drown in their own salty tears.

Only Hearts

Both getting humped in the European 2nd tier is hilarious. Oh how the mighty have fallen

Edited by 1971fozzy

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Both getting humped in the European 2nd tier is hilarious. Oh how the mighty have fallen

We've got them being humped in the 3rd tier of European football to look forward to also. Though they need to win some games first. 

Pasquale for King
11 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Difficult to give them the benefit with what has previously happened there.  

Of course it’s clear as day they’re racists but proving it is the problem. 
The hypocrisy of these Rangers ***** knows no bounds though,

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Love it 👍🏽

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Of course it’s clear as day they’re racists but proving it is the problem. 
The hypocrisy of these Rangers ***** knows no bounds though,

Rangers are as bad as Celtic with hypocritical victim card.  

John Findlay

I wonder how many times tomorrow afternoon a Hibs player will be called a fenlan this, a fenlan that, a tail, a terrier etc etc.

It Pittodrie I wonder if Scott Brown will suddenly become an Orange this or an Orange that, a hun bassa to boot?

The hypocrisy knows no levels.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Rangers are as bad as Celtic with hypocritical victim card.  

Definitely. 

Do you job, Gerrard tells Uefa. He must be happy enough with the Scottish football authorities despite the shite he hears every week

7 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Do you job, Gerrard tells Uefa. He must be happy enough with the Scottish football authorities despite the shite he hears every week

is is also moaning that rangers need to increase their budget for them to succeed in europe. that budget did not seem an issue tha last couple of seasons where they got through the EL group stages

8 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

is is also moaning that rangers need to increase their budget for them to succeed in europe. that budget did not seem an issue tha last couple of seasons where they got through the EL group stages

I think they played with greater motivation last couple of years; something to prove both domestically and abroad. The novelty has worn off but up to manager to motivate. 

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

I think they played with greater motivation last couple of years; something to prove both domestically and abroad. The novelty has worn off but up to manager to motivate. 

they remind me of a team that put everything into winning something and now there is no motivation to keep it up and retain that title

21 hours ago, twb said:

I'd say if you're stance on racism is compromised by football rivalry then you aren't anti-racist.

Things are rarely as cut and dried as that. 

Just now, twb said:

It is in this instance, it's as clear as day.

It isn't. There was a clash between two players in a previous game.

One used racist abuse which can't be defended.

The other assaulted him in the tunnel. 

No blame at all for the assault?

7 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

It isn't. There was a clash between two players in a previous game.

One used racist abuse which can't be defended.

The other assaulted him in the tunnel. 

No blame at all for the assault?

I suppose, poor racist. I feel dead sorry for him.  It's obvious you wouldn't be so disingenuous if Kamara played for any other team. 

The behaviour of both Prague teams is disgraceful,  Sparta already had their stadium 'closed' for racist chanting at a Monaco player last month.  Perhaps you could parse that?  UEFA need to start actually punishing these teams, as clearly stadium closure isn't a deterrent. 

30 minutes ago, twb said:

I suppose, poor racist. I feel dead sorry for him.  It's obvious you wouldn't be so disingenuous if Kamara played for any other team. 

The behaviour of both Prague teams is disgraceful,  Sparta already had their stadium 'closed' for racist chanting at a Monaco player last month.  Perhaps you could parse that?  UEFA need to start actually punishing these teams, as clearly stadium closure isn't a deterrent. 

It is not obvious at all. 

The teams involved are entirely irrelevant. 

And I'm not defending Sparta particularly,  a team I don't have much time for.

It's just the minute the racism card is played the one side is deemed entirely correct in anything they do or say.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

How did celtic end up with a 3.30ko at home on Tuesday 😂

I’m guessing cos them and The Rangers are both at home this round of fixtures and they can’t clash with Champs League times on Tues/Wed?

Footballfirst
3 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I don't know how it ended up being played on Tuesday rather than Thursday, but the early kick off is to avoid clashing with the CL games at 5:45pm and 8pm.

Edited by Footballfirst

2 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Combination of the climate change summit and not clashing with Rangers and Champions League games.

Still seems strange

27 minutes ago, The Internet said:

Wanting a red for that :lol:

That's them got their excuse if they get beat at least. 

The whole lot of them are hilarious discussing it. Hartson na its a yellow. What everyone else thinks red , aye , aye i thinks its a red too

J.T.F.Robertson
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

That lad is the only thing Celtic have going for them at the moment

Lovely ball and great control though.

Pasquale for King

I think I would’ve throttled the Ferencvaros forward who was walking about when they had them pressed into the corner before the broke out far too easily and scored. Schoolboy stuff. 
Kyogo didn’t fancy MacGregor to score the penalty as he was telling his teammates to follow it in 😆
Ferencvaros not the team they were. 

Bazzas right boot

Nope, unemployed, workshy smelly tramps are available any day or time during the week. 

Screenshot_20211019_165501_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by Smith's right boot

15 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Lovely ball and great control though.

Was indeed , without him they look toothless

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

comical 

whatcha talking bout willis , That was an amazing finish by Turnbull… 

McLean is so hard to listen too. 

2 minutes ago, The Internet said:

Forgot Mikey Johnston existed. 

Easy done. How many young players do the old firm waste. You’ll maybe see him pop up for a few games then disappear for the rest of the season. 

Quite a large attendance for that game..either the employers are very generous in giving people time off work ..or a few thousands sickies have been pulled...or nae job to begin with. 

I'm fortunate enough to finish work at 2 as I start at 6am but realistically how many jambos would make it for a 330pm KO? 

Malinga the Swinga

Most likely Celtic will fall into 3rd tier conference after Christmas. Hopefully will keep them distracted from league and they end up dropping more points.

Same for Sevco.