Club or country

Hairdryer

There's no difference for me.  My heart and soul is fully committed to both my club and my country.  

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• martoon

• Last Laff

• Forever Hearts

Smoked-Glass

There is room for both. 

I'm glad international football isn't every week but when it comes along it's a nice welcome break from the club stuff. 

2 or 3 Scotland games then back to it.  

16 hours ago, RussAsia said:

I support Hearts. For Scotland I take nothing more than a keen interest in their results. 

At the current time I'm hugely pessimistic about both teams ability to get results. The big difference is that it hurts when Hearts are shit but I can quite easily brush off Scotland results.

Sounds about right. If Hearts lose, or play shite, I am pissed off. If Scotland lose, or play shite, it is just a case of ‘ah, well’. 

Club without  a doubt.Moving the internationals to friday,Saturday, Sunday, Monday's etc killed it for me.to have the season disrupted 4 or 5 times a season and do nothing on the club scene on those weekends by the people that pay their wages seems wrong.

15 minutes ago, braveheart said:

Club without  a doubt.Moving the internationals to friday,Saturday, Sunday, Monday's etc killed it for me.to have the season disrupted 4 or 5 times a season and do nothing on the club scene on those weekends by the people that pay their wages seems wrong.

If you ask the players you will get a completely different answer. I’ve yet to see any player saying I did well at the club level but was pleased not to be picked for international games.

I suspect your comment reflects the fact Scottish fans have been let down for decades by the appalling amateurish approach of the SFA. Our game is run by men who excel in the golf club/ bowling club mentality.

On 11/06/2021 at 18:51, The Maroon Pound said:

Only Hearts,

The tartan army just reminds me of the Bay City Rollers,

sfa piss me aff, fakem

Hope big Craigie gets the gloves and keeps clean sheets 

Would rather support Wales 

That’s the spirit, Hearts and Wales.