Peter Stefanovic humiliating Westminster

HartleyLegend3

HartleyLegend3

This guy has had like 250 million views of the lies and corruption that's going on in Westminster. UK media are desperately trying to ignore him but they are constantly being called out in it. 

The guy just keeps slaughtering Bojo and his Westminster government. 

https://youtube.com/user/peter6855

Has anyone else been gobsmacked at the lies coming out of Westminster? 

Edited by HartleyLegend3

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HartleyLegend3

• manaliveits105

• coconut doug

• Jambo-Jimbo

been here before

like 250 million?

Totz omg, megalolz.

Edited by been here before

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

This guy has had like 250 million views of the lies and corruption that's going on in Westminster. UK media are desperately trying to ignore him but they are constantly being called out in it. 

I don't know if the media are igmoring this guy or not but the media have been full of stuff about lies and corruption "coming out of" Westminster. The Mail and Telegraph at least as much as the Guardian but more convincingly.

SectionDJambo

I don’t think it’s the media who are ignoring the corruption and lies coming out of Westminster. It’s the British electorate.

It seems that no matter what comes to light about dodgy dealings and cronies being awarded contracts, without due process, the British public, particularly in England, are happy to go along with it and strengthen the grip of those abusing their positions within the government.

They just don’t care. 

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

I don't know if the media are igmoring this guy or not but the media have been full of stuff about lies and corruption "coming out of" Westminster. The Mail and Telegraph at least as much as the Guardian but more convincingly.

They are ignoring him

It's got to a point where it's gone too far - they can't just have him appear. They need to gradually bring him into mainstream tv/reporting. Going cold turkey and just showing his video clips will not work.

Jambo-Jimbo

Politicians telling lies..........what is the World coming to, you never had that back in the day................oh wait!

19 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Politicians telling lies..........what is the World coming to, you never had that back in the day................oh wait!

Lying to Parliament not so much, and when caught a serious offence, usually requiring a retraction.

Johnson has done it, not retracted, yet gets away with it!  This makes a mockery (albeit a corrupt form imo) of democracy.

A main reason for ditching these bozos at the earliest opportunity!

Jambo-Jimbo
5 minutes ago, Boris said:

Lying to Parliament not so much, and when caught a serious offence, usually requiring a retraction.

Johnson has done it, not retracted, yet gets away with it!  This makes a mockery (albeit a corrupt form imo) of democracy.

Absolutely, no argument from me there.

coconut doug
13 minutes ago, Boris said:

This shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. We know what kind of people they are but we still voted for them.

It is an endorsement for democracy but mostly a monument to our amorality and collective stupidity. The damage done will be manifold and enduring.  

12 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Not really 

Weird. You were obsessed by perceived lies not so long ago.

Jambo-Jimbo
17 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

This shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. We know what kind of people they are but we still voted for them.

It is an endorsement for democracy but mostly a monument to our amorality and collective stupidity. The damage done will be manifold and enduring.  

I don't think it's that.

The Tories are only where they are right now because Labour elected the wrong brother and have been an absolute cluster-fest since, it should tell you everything you need to know when life-long Labour voters are voting Tory for the first time in their lives, because many see that Labour have lost their way and don't know what they stand for and don't represent them anymore. 

That's not stupidity, that's disillusionment in Labour.

HartleyLegend3

Westminster stabbed the fishing industry in the back. Its now time for the farmers. 

manaliveits105

the fishing industry will know what back stabbing is if we ever let the krankies drag us back into the EU 

25 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I don't think it's that.

The Tories are only where they are right now because Labour elected the wrong brother and have been an absolute cluster-fest since, it should tell you everything you need to know when life-long Labour voters are voting Tory for the first time in their lives, because many see that Labour have lost their way and don't know what they stand for and don't represent them anymore. 

That's not stupidity, that's disillusionment in Labour.

It could be argued that because of a disillusionment with Labour, voting Tory is beyond stupid ! 
If they think the Tories will represent them better, they have a collective screw loose !

Pasquale for King
13 hours ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

He’s brilliant, followed him on social media for a few years. 
The lies are just constant and the media largely ignore it. 

The public don't care.

They're either thick enough to think that "If I keep voting Tory, maybe they'll throw a multi-million quid PPE contract MY way" or they're horrible racists and will let the Government fill their pockets as much as they like as long as they keep kicking out the brown people.

That's where the UK is at.

Placid Casual
40 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

the fishing industry will know what back stabbing is if we ever let the krankies drag us back into the EU 

Pathetic.

Talking of back stabbings, the entire UK farming industry is under threat if the Australia trade deal gives them zero tariff imports.

Apparently Truss and others are pushing for this and Gove and others are dead against it.

The problem is that the UK set a deadline for the deal.

Which means the Auzzies hold all the cards.

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, Boab said:

It could be argued that because of a disillusionment with Labour, voting Tory is beyond stupid ! 
If they think the Tories will represent them better, they have a collective screw loose !

You could argue that, I suppose.

manaliveits105

All these supposed financial experts (like Bank of England)who are forecasting good  UK  economic growth really need to start reading jkb and  our resident anti government "experts" posts before making such wild positive projections .

AlimOzturk

Where is the video that has 17 million views as I can’t see it on his page. 

HartleyLegend3
38 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Where is the video that has 17 million views as I can’t see it on his page. 

Politicians have always distorted the truth or avoided questions.

But these days they're actually just making stuff up.

By the time their lie has been uncovered and exposed, the news cycle has moved on and nobody cares.

The headlines have already done the damage.

That was the key behind Trump and Boris is operating in the exact same manner.

Say anything you want.

Doesn't matter if you just invented it on the spot.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

All these supposed financial experts (like Bank of England)who are forecasting good  UK  economic growth really need to start reading jkb and  our resident anti government "experts" posts before making such wild positive projections .

Do you mind popping up a couple of links to these positive forecasts? I could really do with something to cheer me up.

The only ones I've seen have been paper-thin; telling us that there's growth from the current position. Being a numbers man myself, I understand that when you've got next to bugger all, a small increase in absolute terms can be stated as a high percentage growth. But I've not seen anything convincing me that the economy will grow the the level it has been at pre-pandemic.

jamboy1982
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Are you basing this on anything other than hatred of the snp? 

jamboy1982
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Pleas provide a link to all these experts predicting good growth? 

18 hours ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

Where are the 250 million views coming from? His most popular video on the link you shared has 31k views 🤷‍♀️

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, jamboy1982 said:

Pleas provide a link to all these experts predicting good growth? 

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/may/06/uk-braces-for-strongest-economic-growth-since-wwii-forecasts-bank-of-england#:~:text=The Bank raised its estimate,boom in pent-up demand.

just one - google uk economic growth for others 

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, jamboy1982 said:

Are you basing this on anything other than hatred of the snp? 

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon’s dream of independence is predicated on Scotland, newly sovereign, rejoining the EU. With that would come mandatory membership of Europe’s Common Fisheries Policy — anathema in Scotland’s coastal communities, who’ve long felt chastened by Brussels’ quota allocation. It was the promise of breaking free of the CFP that pushed many in the industry to back Brexit.

5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The "good growth" estimates are based off 2020, when EVERYTHING was shut all over the world for an entire year.

Everybody is going to have good growth this year ya loon.

55 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

WTF is going on? 

Priti Little Liar loves the power and gets a kick out of deporting people. She'll be strumming herself senseless when she gets home.

doctor jambo
1 minute ago, weehammy said:

Get orf moi land!!!!!!  Where’s me bleeding subsidies ????

:seething:

Quite. 
since when were we in favour of massive subsidies to large landowners ?

I have little sympathy for farmers, never met a poor one, never met one who admitte to being rich .

doctor jambo
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Priti Little Liar loves the power and gets a kick out of deporting people. She'll be strumming herself senseless when she gets home.

I’d like to watch that

Nucky Thompson
59 minutes ago, HartleyLegend3 said:

WTF is going on? 

It's the ringleaders of a people smuggling gang being arrested.

Not the same as attending a simple immigration breach is it?

6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'm sure Westminster will be really humiliated :rofl:

Indeed, the reptiles couldn't give a flying **** about how many lies they get caught in, that point is very clear by now. 

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Uncle Tom on deportation duty. The fat ugly bitch. 

Fecking brilliant. I just wish she had been in Glasgow last week.

The bams would have self combusted :biggrin2: