The monumental loser Ann Budge FAIL FAIL FAIL

i8hibsh

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Haken said:

Quick google: The original meaning of woke is to awaken after sleep but the word now has other social connotations. "By the mid-20th century," says the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), "woke had been extended figuratively to refer to being 'aware' or 'well informed' in a political or cultural sense."

I’ve been called worse. 🤔

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

2 hours ago, Rave MacPherson said:

So what does "doo" mean? That link doesn't give a definition. 

Have you had an answer yet?

3 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

I've googled it and the only answer i can find is it is Scots for pigeon and worth 4 points in scrabble. 

😂

David Black
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I’m not even sure what woke means. 

I think you cook in them.

David Black
8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

:berra:

Maybe I'm getting mixed up with a cooking wok.

siegementality
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Methinks thou protesteth too much!

Funny, me thinks thou slavers too much. When I say too much I actually mean all the time, and you can pigeonhole that 😉

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

To be fair we are the historical third team in Scottish football. Just not in the last 5 years snd several other spells in our history. 

https://www.worldfootball.net/alltime_table/sco-premiership/

That's shocking. 

Hibs have only won 6 more league games than they've lost.

That apart, only Hearts, Aberdeen and the OF have a positive win/lose ratio.

Hibs have been shite for most of my football attending days (mid seventies on). However, with Turnbull's Tornados, Famous Five and all that flair and swashbuckling you'd think they'd be more than half a dozen wins in the black.

What a wee joke of a club they are.

siegementality
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Have you had an answer yet?

Sorry, but life got in the way of trying to educate you two numbskulls.

I’ll give you clue. The link actually told you what doo meant (faeces, particularly a child’s). You’ll probably know it as doo-doo, which is what your mother cleans out your pants a few times a day.

1 minute ago, siegementality said:

Sorry, but life got in the way of trying to educate you two numbskulls.

I’ll give you clue. The link actually told you what doo meant (faeces, particularly a child’s). You’ll probably know it as doo-doo, which is what your mother cleans out your pants a few times a day.

That's how you know - an expert on shite which you spout all the time.

Watch out there's a major espionage war on.  The club has plants on here so you'd better keep careful watch.

Ann will have you exterminated if you overstep the mark:gok:

27 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Watch out there's a major espionage war on.  The club has plants on here so you'd better keep careful watch.

Club plants ooooot.

siegementality
52 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Sadly I really think that’s the best you’ve got.

4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I’m not even sure what woke means. 

I'm glad someone asked that question 

Bazzas right boot

How folk can jump to club plants is ****ing brilliant. 

It's not just the average Joe that supports Hearts and wants to see them do well and thinks that directing all their energy to hating the club, staff and owner is counter productive and in general not a healthy mindset.  So instead they will get behind the current set up. 

Nah, it can't be that it's a "shill". 

😂😂😂😂

****ing brilliant, supporting the club = shill / club plant. 

Rip everything to bits, want everyone oot, talk up hibs, withdraw funds, actively encourage others to do the same, moan we can't make top 3/4, moan we will be relegation fodder, moan that top 6 as a target is  too low, get angry over everything from women's football to club statements, make up sillhly nicknhames for folk- PHM

1 hour ago, siegementality said:

Sadly I really think that’s the best you’ve got.

It's not.  I'm just toying with you.

siegementality
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

How folk can jump to club plants is ****ing brilliant. 

It's not just the average Joe that supports Hearts and wants to see them do well and thinks that directing all their energy to hating the club, staff and owner is counter productive and in general not a healthy mindset.  So instead they will get behind the current set up. 

Nah, it can't be that it's a "shill". 

😂😂😂😂

****ing brilliant, supporting the club = shill / club plant. 

Rip everything to bits, want everyone oot, talk up hibs, withdraw funds, actively encourage others to do the same, moan we can't make top 3/4, moan we will be relegation fodder, moan that top 6 as a target is  too low, get angry over everything from women's football to club statements, make up sillhly nicknhames for folk- PHM

You’ve got a neck on you given the way you have dished out abuse to those who disagree with you. Oh, and incidentally, about a month ago you wanted rid of Neilson as well. You also wanted Hibs to win the cup. PHM you.

siegementality
24 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

It's not.  I'm just toying with you.

You’re really not. If you think you are then you really need to think again.

On 10/05/2021 at 10:25, Shanks said:

She essentially gave the fans a loan of money so that WE could save the club.  Shes now been paid back that cash (plus interest)  I will always be thankful for that.  

You look at the state of us now and it’s an embarrassment.  Never has a club with our budget ended the season bottom of the league, the sheer levels of incompetence is almost unbelievable.  

At the end of it all budge and her family will end up away from hearts with their pockets full of cash.  The ones left out of pocket and paying for all the crap decisions are us.  

It’s all just very depressing and I can’t wait for the day that she ****s off from the club. 

Hi , the wee bit missing in your second paragraph? Is the wrongs that the SFA thought was the rights ,to put a club down when the whole world tried to do it right ,personally I think this made a huge difference to the rights and wrongs of what has gone on since at our club .. HUGE...

thankfully in my work , nobody has forced a stop a few weeks before the finish ,it would definitely be a disaster in my world,

CL helped ,with overstaying his welcome 

RN has been given too many chances ? Or has he?  I’d love to see him man up now having a few quid moving forward and not trying to do deals with the heart and a 50k contract on say so ,everyone seems to forget the week in week out injury room, nightmare for any management team

AB can stay one season and oversee RN the cash for me, alternatives please?

Guest ToqueJambo
On 10/05/2021 at 02:25, Shanks said:

She essentially gave the fans a loan of money so that WE could save the club.  Shes now been paid back that cash (plus interest)  I will always be thankful for that.  

You look at the state of us now and it’s an embarrassment.  Never has a club with our budget ended the season bottom of the league, the sheer levels of incompetence is almost unbelievable.  

At the end of it all budge and her family will end up away from hearts with their pockets full of cash.  The ones left out of pocket and paying for all the crap decisions are us.  

It’s all just very depressing and I can’t wait for the day that she ****s off from the club. 

We didn't end the season. And even if we had been allowed to end the season and still finished bottom, which I don't think we would have, haven't Aberdeen and Hibs finished bottom a couple of times - after a FULL season not 28 games?

Aberdeen finished bottom in 2000 despite spending £1m on ONE player. In 2013/14 we won more points than Hibs. Without our -15 deduction we would've finished above them. They had James Collins and others that cost them a pretty penny.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Forever Hearts
21 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

We didn't end the season. And even if we had been allowed to end the season and still finished bottom, which I don't think we would have, haven't Aberdeen and Hibs finished bottom a couple of times - after a FULL season not 28 games?

Aberdeen finished bottom in 2000 despite spending £1m on ONE player. In 2013/14 we won more points than Hibs. Without our -15 deduction we would've finished above them. They had James Collins and others that cost them a pretty penny.

If you were at the St Mirren game (I was) you would know there was a very good chance of us finishing bottom. A six pointer and we were worse than dreadful.  

7 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

Exactly

Bloody hell....WOKE!!!!!.....Jbk getting all politically correct......It's a fitbaw forum FFS....

WOKE....The world has gone crazy!!!!!!!!

Don't be too hasty keep it in mind.

Its a top scorer at scrabble 👍

image.jpeg.916115a760a920cfcfb22a64774bad4e.jpeg

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Don't be too hasty keep it in mind.

Its a top scorer at scrabble 👍

image.jpeg.916115a760a920cfcfb22a64774bad4e.jpeg

Get that bad boy on a triple word score

:sweeet:

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Get that bad boy on a triple word score

:sweeet:

Ya beauty:robboyas:

Randy Marsh
2 hours ago, siegementality said:

You’ve got a neck on you given the way you have dished out abuse to those who disagree with you. Oh, and incidentally, about a month ago you wanted rid of Neilson as well. You also wanted Hibs to win the cup. PHM you.

This.  Said Robbie should go straight after Brora.  Obviously regrets this after sleeping on it.  Then waits till the dust settles (in his head) and starts abusing posters who say exactly what he said after the Brora humiliation.  Hypocrite Hibs sympathising oddball of the highest order. :rofl:

Edited by Randy Marsh

10 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

This.  Said Robbie should go straight after Brora.  Obviously regrets this after sleeping on it.  Then waits till the dust settles (in his head) and starts abusing posters who say exactly what he said after the Brora humiliation.  Hypocrite Hibs sympathising oddball of the highest order. :rofl:

:greatpost:

16 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Biggest troll on here

You are being hubristic.

4 hours ago, siegementality said:

You’re really not. If you think you are then you really need to think again.

Really  Really   Really

On 11/05/2021 at 07:31, Hashimoto said:

Naw, Bonham was too heavy handed and bashed his drums black & blue....

For a brilliant drummer in the Ronaldo / Messi class it has to be Bill Bruford........Legend!

Agreed. But this fella could give him a run for his money:-

Mind you ...

Wait for it ☝It kicks in, eventually. 😉

In the meantime, can we all at least agree that Hibs, and their supporters, have given us an untold amount of schadenfreude?

20210514_045127.jpg

On 11/05/2021 at 07:33, Nookie Bear said:

No idea what any of this means but if you think Ringo was gash then your knowledge of music as you do about football.

Your ☝grammar, not to mention your syntax, is gash; for sure. 😉 Mind you, my knowledge of football is certainly suspect, I'll give you that. But, as for the Ringo comment, I was, of course, merely jesting. Oh, and I might, just might, have more musical knowledge than you suspect.

On 11/05/2021 at 08:53, Nookie Bear said:

Have to laugh at you, mate. i8 living in your head rent free in the middle of the night 😂😂

Talking about him to your barber 😂😂

i8 is usually full of nonsense but he speaks his mind. We need more i8 type posts imo

Glad that I gave you a laugh. Oh, and by the way, it was the Hibby barber who, unprompted, brought up the subject of i8. The only person living in my head rent-free (at any time) is my gorgeous gal. 😎

11 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

The only person living in my head rent-free (at any time) is my gorgeous gal. 

:worthless_thread:

Jeffros Furios
10 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

:gok:

siegementality
11 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

He obviously thought Neilson was gone and didn’t want to look stupid (although he’s a bit late for that) still defending him. When he realised Budge would back Neilson he did a turnabout. Your last sentence sums him up perfectly.

God is this thread still going? 

Ok i8 we all get it, you hate Budge..possibly even more than you love Hearts.

Unfortunately, Neilson is not going anywhere so how about we see what the recruitment brings to the team and get behind them at the start of the season.

Budge is handing over the club and hopefully we can start to move forwards from the soft, cuddly club he have become back to being a place where high standards are demanded and opponents are treated with contempt. 

But honestly, we have been over all of this far too many times, it can't be good for your blood pressure to carry this much hate around 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Ok i8 we all get it, you hate Budge..possibly even more than you love Hearts.

Unfortunately, Neilson is not going anywhere so how about we see what the recruitment brings to the team and get behind them at the start of the season.

Budge is handing over the club and hopefully we can start to move forwards from the soft, cuddly club he have become back to being a place where high standards are demanded and opponents are treated with contempt. 

But honestly, we have been over all of this far too many times, it can't be good for your blood pressure to carry this much hate around 

She is handing over the last £100k of shares this summer but the soft cuddly nature of the club will remain as she’s still going to be in charge until she decides to leave. 

Mars plastic

Imagine a Hearts fan wanting Hibs to win the cup and then posting dollops of utter shit every day slating other Hearts fans. Modern football right there in a nutshell.

Maroon Sailor
On 11/05/2021 at 14:49, Haken said:

For me, the big error was when it came to replacing Cathro.  It was the statement made about excellent applications being received, only for the job to go to Levein, resulting in Levein being manager, coach, Dof and with a place on the Board.  Leaving Levein in place despite how bad the football became was the next mistake.  Taking forever to appoint a replacement and then secure his backroom staff was next.  Replacing Stendel with Neilson was a surprise but unbelievably uninspiring.  Not reading the mood of the majority of the support by loaning players to teams who'd voted us out of the league...

I'll be forever grateful for Mrs Budge's role in securing the existence of the club and was excited by her early ambition and vision.  We have a new stand in place and that was a huge development for the club.  But the bottom line is that Hearts needs to be a successful team on the field.  At the moment, we are not that.

Levein got away with murder with her. He had too much power and control for an employee. That's the bottom line.

Vlad Magic
2 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

Imagine a Hearts fan wanting Hibs to win the cup and then posting dollops of utter shit every day slating other Hearts fans. Modern football right there in a nutshell.

Nearly as bad as wanting Hibs to beat us in a league game so as to “maybe” increase the chances of Levein leaving.

Funnily enough you never mention this.

Perhaps you were one of the 7.

Mars plastic
13 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Nearly as bad as wanting Hibs to beat us in a league game so as to “maybe” increase the chances of Levein leaving.

Funnily enough you never mention this.

Perhaps you were one of the 7.

Not got the faintest idea what you're wittering on about.

Vlad Magic
1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

Not got the faintest idea what you're wittering on about.

Feeling is mutual.

Maple Leaf
4 hours ago, Bozi said:

Indeed.

Now that there seems to be as many posts about drummers as there is about football, maybe it's time to wrap it up.

Vlad Magic
2 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Indeed.

Now that there seems to be as many posts about drummers as there is about football, maybe it's time to wrap it up.

No point.

Another will be started soon enough.

Jim Panzee
17 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

No point.

Another will be started soon enough.

I8 deserves praise. He's thoroughly entertained us all during the first week of the closed season. 

Vlad Magic
2 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

I8 deserves praise. He's thoroughly entertained us all during the first week of the closed season. 

He’s had his fix of “notifications” he so desperately seeks out that’s for sure.

3 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

I agree. 

Jim Panzee
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

He’s had his fix of “notifications” he so desperately seeks out that’s for sure.

I've never heard onanism called that before! :)

Carry On Films - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

On 13/05/2021 at 08:08, martoon said:

Hearts and Wallace were exceptionally unlucky not to win silverware.

It was a monumental effort to get us into the Old Firm/New Firm group. Then, just as we achieved that, Souness arrived and changed the landscape.

Who knows how many trophies we'd have went on to win without the spectre of Dens hanging over us and/ or the Rangers revolution hadn't happened.

No trophy, but we owe Wallace much.

This ☝️

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Indeed.

That's a good plan as the mentioned drummers are nowhere near the best.😁👍

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

This ☝️

At the time I thought that to. We were going to take over from Aberdeen and Dundee utd. We had a better support and had momentum. Fergie was offski and JM was on the wane. The OF support was spiraling downwards and both squads were not great. Genuinely thought it was our turn again.