• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

4 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Interesting he didn't seem very happy when we scored our second against celtic, I wonder if there is something in this?

Probably not happy being a sub

BackOfTheNet
8 minutes ago, kirky5 said:

Reported that Armand Gnanduillet has walked out of the club🤷‍♂️

Surely this is people seeing him being in a bit of a mood at the Celtic game (apparently) and have put 2 + 2 to get 5?

If there’s any truth then I have about a gazillion follow up questions…

Just now, feej said:

Probably not happy being a sub

Could be, but surely you would celebrate with the team after we knocked in our second against one of the old firm, I found it a bit strange tbh.

Footballfirst
13 minutes ago, kirky5 said:

Heard the same but nothing corroborated from any other source.

Edited by Footballfirst

Malinga the Swinga
11 minutes ago, kirky5 said:

Harry Kane setting precedent. Maybe Man City want Gnando and we're holding out for £170m.

If it's true of course.

Just now, gregzy2k7 said:

Could be, but surely you would celebrate with the team after we knocked in our second against one of the old firm, I found it a bit strange tbh.

Possibly one of these players whose not happy unless he's first pick. Lack of celebration was strange.

9 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Interesting he didn't seem very happy when we scored our second against celtic, I wonder if there is something in this?

Yeah he certainly looked uninterested 🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, kirky5 said:

Hopefully true as we could get better 

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, One five said:

Yeah he certainly looked uninterested 🤷‍♂️

meh has previous as well doesn’t he

Nando is a decent option to have, I don’t think we’ve seen him at his best yet. 

if he feels that he should be a first pick without having to earn it then he can leave obviously, I think that if he does leave however we will have to find a good replacement 

BackOfTheNet

IF he’s walked out (and that’s a big IF) then why are people automatically assuming that he’s the issue here? What if when he signed he was promised a regular starting berth? Or he was promised a start against Celtic? Or he doesn’t like the training/coaching methods? Or as someone has alluded to, maybe he doesn’t like how a teammate has been treated? Lots of ifs buts and maybes, let’s not jump to conclusions and (as I see some of you doing already) start slagging him off as a player or his character when we don’t know any facts surrounding what is still just a rumour.

Pasquale for King
52 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The side on pose is definitely out this season. I’d be concerned if I were Popescu and Roberts. 

😆

43 minutes ago, Spookie said:

They are in last seasons strip also, hopefully a sign they are on their way out 

Good spot, let’s hope so 🤞

Strange, we're light on strikers as it is. Didn't see his reaction to our winning goal 🤷‍♂️

But if his attitude stinks and IF we can replace him then it's not the end of the world.

Howdy Doody Jambo
27 minutes ago, kirky5 said:

Well I'm sure training would have been finished for the day anyway, maybe away to have some dinner 

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Harry Kane setting precedent. Maybe Man City want Gnando and we're holding out for £170m.

If it's true of course.

More likely Spurs want him to replace Kane 😆

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, WDJ87 said:

Strange, we're light on strikers as it is. Didn't see his reaction to our winning goal 🤷‍♂️

But if his attitude stinks and IF we can replace him then it's not the end of the world.

He went over to the group as they were celebrating, all a bit strange as surely he wasn’t promised he would be first choice?

Ford Prentice
4 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He went over to the group as they were celebrating, all a bit strange as surely he wasn’t promised he would be first choice?

as I posted on the match day thread he went straight off the park at full time while everyone else stayed to celebrate. He didn't look like a happy man.

Hackney Hearts
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He went over to the group as they were celebrating

He did, but he wasn't going mental like all the others. And after the final whistle, when all the other players were celebrating out on the pitch and thanking the fans etc, AG headed off up the tunnel by himself - thought it odd at the time. Who knows.

I would imagine after the talk when he signed that he is at the top of our wage bracket, not sure he has delivered a lot but hey ho

Hearts of Vladland
18 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Gnando's buddy around the Oriam was Loic Damour, so if he's looking for a precedent ......... 

We obviously seen him as a problem hence why he wasn’t allowed to train last season, should have just left him rot, we are paying his wages either way.

The Future's Maroon

Now that this, hopefully rubbish, rumour has dropped I do remember watching the winning goal celebration and thinking he wasn’t bothered/interested.

no offence to person who posted original rumour but I was thinking it’s a noise up or bull....until FF also said he had heard same.

BackOfTheNet

A guy on a forum has posted a rumour that is completely unsubstantiated. That rumour is that he walked out, not why. So everyone looking to jump down anyone’s throat without knowing the facts might want to just wheest. What if this is complete nonsense? And then a couple of months down the line he has an average game and then the boo boys come out with pish like “mind he tried to walk out, his attitude stinks so he should GTF”.

People are already forming strong opinions on the character and integrity of a man based on effectively nothing. IF the truth comes out and he deserves that judgement I’ll be right there with you. But until we know the facts - ANY facts - then get a damn grip for god sake.

27 minutes ago, Barack said:

Is this a journalist? Or does he text you saying: "I'm just reporting, mate. But I've heard..."

Not trying to be sarcastic here.

Just copied and pasted the text he send me… just thought I’d share

27 minutes ago, Barack said:

Is this a journalist? Or does he text you saying: "I'm just reporting, mate. But I've heard..."

Not trying to be sarcastic here.

Just copied and pasted the text he send me… just thought I’d share

Footballfirst
1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Now that this, hopefully rubbish, rumour has dropped I do remember watching the winning goal celebration and thinking he wasn’t bothered/interested.

no offence to person who posted original rumour but I was thinking it’s a noise up or bull....until FF also said he had heard same.

I've no more info than you. Maybe what I heard originated from the same source.

Given how he was at Monday's bounce game. it just added to the possibility, no more than that.

16 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

IF he’s walked out (and that’s a big IF) then why are people automatically assuming that he’s the issue here? What if when he signed he was promised a regular starting berth? Or he was promised a start against Celtic? Or he doesn’t like the training/coaching methods? Or as someone has alluded to, maybe he doesn’t like how a teammate has been treated? Lots of ifs buts and maybes, let’s not jump to conclusions and (as I see some of you doing already) start slagging him off as a player or his character when we don’t know any facts surrounding what is still just a rumour.

Have a word with yourself mate, this is a chat forum! 

Hackney Hearts
1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

Given how he was at Monday's bounce game

How was he at Monday's bounce game? Or do you just mean, because he was taking part in a bounce game?

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

It was the fact that FF was posting it that gave the rumour some credence in my eyes.

3 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Given how he was at Monday's bounce game. it just added to the possibility, no more than that.

Care to elaborate there?

BackOfTheNet
1 minute ago, GavK1012 said:

Have a word with yourself mate, this is a chat forum! 

Aye, a forum where pish opinions become urban myths easily by being spouted out at pubs. Maybe there’s something to the rumour, but if there is then surely we wait to know the facts before having a go at the player, no?

The Future's Maroon
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

👍🏼

2 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

It was the fact that FF was posting it that gave the rumour some credence in my eyes.

Me too, but as also said above we know nothing at the moment to let’s see.

I can’t see it at all, but weird things happen in the background fans never get to know about!

Re-watched the highlights, he's right behind Soapy but isn't the first to reach him in the celebration. He did give a wee fist pump when it goes in. Maybe its not in his character to go mental 🤷‍♂️

One thing I did notice was his reaction to a corner that went over him (Halkett's chance I believe) he wasn't happy that he wasn't the target for the cross (but given the quality of our crossing maybe he was 😆)

Hope we find out either way soon...

Footballfirst
Just now, Hackney Hearts said:

How was he at Monday's bounce game? Or do you just mean, because he was taking part in a bounce game?

Put in no effort at all in the first half, threw off his boots at half time (with Raith 1-0 up), perhaps in the expectation of only playing a half. Was back on for the 2nd half, showing more interest for 10 minutes (while Hearts equalised), but was subbed immediately after Raith scored a second.   

All the coaching staff were watching the game. He certainly wasn't going out his way to persuade them that he deserved a starting spot.

Ford Prentice
3 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Aye, a forum where pish opinions become urban myths easily by being spouted out at pubs. Maybe there’s something to the rumour, but if there is then surely we wait to know the facts before having a go at the player, no?

I don't think people have been having a go at the player just remarking that he doesn't seem too happy, something which had already been discussed on both the Celtic and Bounce game threads. OK one or two have said he won't be missed, I disagree but there is no need to over react.

BackOfTheNet

All we know is we had a player that was evidently happy to be here enjoying himself until (seemingly) Saturday. If something has happened, then what it is it? I want to know before I start blaming it bad mouthing anyone. Those frothing without knowing anything yet need to ask themselves why.

Class of 75
2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Only 28 days to go. Time for another panic yet?

Unfortunately it is for me. I have an exam on the 23rd🤢

Hackney Hearts
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Put in no effort at all in the first half, threw off his boots at half time (with Raith 1-0 up), perhaps in the expectation of only playing a half. Was back on for the 2nd half, showing more interest for 10 minutes (while Hearts equalised), but was subbed immediately after Raith scored a second.   

All the coaching staff were watching the game. He certainly wasn't going out his way to persuade them that he deserved a starting spot.

Hmm. That would seem to lend credence to the rumour...

I'm sure will hear soon enough if there's anything in it.

BackOfTheNet
1 minute ago, Ford Prentice said:

I don't think people have been having a go at the player just remarking that he doesn't seem too happy, something which had already been discussed on both the Celtic and Bounce game threads. OK one or two have said he won't be missed, I disagree but there is no need to over react.

Some have said he can GTF and as you say getting digs in like he won’t be missed. Jumping to conclusions. My point being this could all be a misunderstanding, but that doesn’t matter to some and Gnanduillet will possibly have a reputation based on people jumping the gun on a forum.

There's no smoker without fire. 

Whatever has gone on, this is a player we fought off other clubs to sign, and the fact there is unease/unrest in the first team dressing room after 1 game is surely a slight concern?

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***