***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

Absolute Scenes

Bongo, you used to be a decent poster on here, with snippets of info but now you’ve went right downhill. Don’t know what your deal is but you seriously need a word. The absolute rubbish you are posting is worrying, you would be doing yourself and the forum a favour by having a few days off. That’s genuine concern and not trying to be wide

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Berra than you

This Hibs first option stuff is a load of rubbish. We need a left back, at the moment they don't. We might have been one of the first to enquire. Anyone spinning us signing a promising young player on loan to be a negative is at it.

Absolute Scenes
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

What the **** is you point in all this ?

Should we only go for players that hibs go for?

If hibs don't want a player then they aren't good enough for us?

You don't want us to sign loan players -ever?

You don't want us to sign young loan players?

You want us to play our youth, no matter the quality?

You want us to sign older players?

You don't think we needed left sided cover?

What the **** is your point ?

We sign a young LB from Brighton who will give cover / competition for Kingsley and look at where you have went with it.

Any sane person would say- we needed cover, lets see how the boy does, hopefully a good few signings to follow.

You've went of the scale  with it.

You ok?

Hibs world class left back was shown up against us in the semi and in the final against saints. He’s not that good.

Rick Sanchez

I've no problem loaning better youngsters that enable us to loan out our youngsters for some experience. Not many of our youngsters can challenge in a squad aiming for 3rd or 4th and step up to the plate.

They need to be out playing men and gaining experience though. They can't be hanging about Oriam playing Under 20's. I'm a big fan of getting 15/16 year olds playing for the young team against older young lads. Get the 17/18/19's out on loan if they're not good enough yet.

1. Welcome Alex, hope you turn out a great a player for us.

2. Doesn't matter who hibs sign, want to sign or dont sign, we will always own them🇦🇹

43 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You think if Hibs wanted him he wouldn't of went 😂😂 is it us in Europe or them 😂

He wouldn’t of went 🤣🤣

Can anyone with any capacity not just agree now that we won't take the bait from that poster, and by not engaging at all, they may lose interest???

Cmon, Mr Magoo can see their game on here....

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Classic Rudolf. 

I think his brain has fallen out of his arse.

He's a coup 👍

17 minutes ago, it_hearts said:

2. Doesn't matter who hibs sign, want to sign or dont sign, we will always own them🇦🇹

3. **** Charlie Mulgrew. 

42 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

Have Brighton not got first dibs on you?

1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

Does Bongo have some dirt on the mods or what? :lol:

Are you for real or blind? I've said nothing out of place yet I've been subjected to abuse and now you want to grass me wow!!. 

Sick of this bickering, lets get the thread back on track with an interesting hypothetical scenario

Would Our Stendel have had the foresight to keep Doig? 

23 minutes ago, it_hearts said:

Last time we finished above them?

I wonder if we are the only football forum in the world where there 8s a significant number of contributors who write a new player off before he's even got his boots on?

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Last time we finished above them?

still pump them though eh ! Even when we are dugmeat 😂

43 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

We took Ginnelly on loan for the last year of his contract and he did well here. Wonder why Hibs didn’t sign him 🤔 

Oi..I did that joke hours , nae weeks ago 🤬

36 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Don’t know the ins and outs of Hibs link up with Brighton but presume they have first option and didn’t need a left back so said no. Doesn’t mean not good enough 

Eh no! Read the thread the link is explained well by a Brighton soul.

31 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

This Hibs first option stuff is a load of rubbish. We need a left back, at the moment they don't. We might have been one of the first to enquire. Anyone spinning us signing a promising young player on loan to be a negative is at it.

We enquired or were in discussions weeks ago I believe as there is uncertainty over Kingsley.

23 minutes ago, it_hearts said:

🇱🇻

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

3. **** Charlie Mulgrew. 

🤨… jokes… agreed

4 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Does Bongo have some dirt on the mods or what? :lol:

Na , he was in discussions with the Hibs forum as the Brighton one was letting him move on for his development. They said no so he joined kickback…

kingantti1874
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

I wonder if we are the only football forum in the world where there 8s a significant number of contributors who write a new player off before he's even got his boots on?

Think the mods need to get tough and launch some posters. I’m as critical as anyone but everyone and I mean everyone deserves a chance. We’ve 2 or 3 folk who ruin every thread on every subject

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

still pump them though eh ! Even when we are dugmeat 😂

Well yeah I suppose but our cup final result wasn't any different from there's, but then again they never had it handed to them, like Celtic did with us only for us to well, hibsed it 😂

Hopefully Robbie can continue to bring in his quality over quantity signings 😂to please the masses 😂

Even though our top targets have turned us down 😂

BackOfTheNet

So… today’s transfer was entirely out of the blue (and white), shall we expect something out of nowhere tomorrow too? Let’s say one a day. Evidently if there is anyone ITK, they are only to the point that they get info without names, so not much point asking who’s next. We’ll just have to wait and see I guess.

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Are you for real or blind? I've said nothing out of place yet I've been subjected to abuse and now you want to grass me wow!!. 

you’re single handedly ruining the forum by incessant spamming on threads with nonsensical opinions dressed as facts. 

You also completely change your argument constantly in order to dance around anyone that gives you an effective counter-point.

Last season is done, Levein is gone, the manager is staying for now and we just need to get behind the team and the club as supporters and see how next season starts, all this stuff about Hibs is just straw clutching to find new ways to have a dig at your own club

1 hour ago, KyleLafferty said:

Surely they’ll need a left back then since the greatest left back of all time will be going for a record Scottish transfer fee? 

Don’t think they will get more than £25m but who knows? 🤔

2 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

you’re single handedly ruining the forum by incessant spamming on threads with nonsensical opinions dressed as facts. 

You also completely change your argument constantly in order to dance around anyone that gives you an effective counter-point.

Last season is done, Levein is gone, the manager is staying for now and we just need to get behind the team and the club as supporters and see how next season starts, all this stuff about Hibs is just straw clutching to find new ways to have a dig at your own club

Aye okay 😂

Im entitled to my opinion just like you chief, you're not in charge of the forum so why question the mods which is against the rules? 

Edited by Bongo 1874

36 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

"Bit of a coup"

Hopefully not a phrase we'll use when the ladies sign someone.

Clever ! 😄

8 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

Sick of this bickering, lets get the thread back on track with an interesting hypothetical scenario

Would Our Stendel have had the foresight to keep Doig? 

Going by Doigs comments that have been suggested on here. Nope…

2 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Absolutely spot on😐

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Don’t think they will get more than £25m but who knows? 🤔

I reckon £100m thai baht at best…

Saint Jambo
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Well yeah I suppose but our cup final result wasn't any different from there's, but then again they never had it handed to them, like Celtic did with us only for us to well, hibsed it 😂

Hopefully Robbie can continue to bring in his quality over quantity signings 😂to please the masses 😂

Even though our top targets have turned us down 😂

Hearts have clearly broken you in the last year. At the point you're bugging up Hibs and running down Hearts you've lost the plot.

Do yourself (and all of us) a favour and go somewhere that will give you happiness...

https://forum.asnl.net/

6 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Anything you want me to answer go for it. 

Just now, Saint Jambo said:

Hearts have clearly broken you in the last year. At the point you're bugging up Hibs and running down Hearts you've lost the plot.

Do yourself (and all of us) a favour and go somewhere that will give you happiness...

https://forum.asnl.net/

Nah just this stuff we own them like it's a big deal 😂

It's not trust me. 

10 minutes ago, sadj said:

Oi..I did that joke hours , nae weeks ago 🤬

Eh no! Read the thread the link is explained well by a Brighton soul.

We enquired or were in discussions weeks ago I believe as there is uncertainty over Kingsley.

🇱🇻

🤨… jokes… agreed

Na , he was in discussions with the Hibs forum as the Brighton one was letting him move on for his development. They said no so he joined kickback…

How do we know to believe the Brighton fan ?

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Because it suits the narrative and if it was us that had a partnership with Brighton, we wouldn't be tearing Hibs a new one with this type of signing, but we slag them of for signing the 🐍

Honestly the bias on here. 

Be honest do you know who this guy is? 😂 I don't. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

How do you know that Hibs refused him? As it seems to be your taking a massive assumption as gospel. You choose to hear what you want to hear, the fact you took a post I made earlier as agreeing with you when it was actually the opposite.

Did you agree with part of my post 😂yes or no? 

Just now, Newton51 said:

Could google the info yourself

37 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Bongo, you used to be a decent poster on here, with snippets of info but now you’ve went right downhill. Don’t know what your deal is but you seriously need a word. The absolute rubbish you are posting is worrying, you would be doing yourself and the forum a favour by having a few days off. That’s genuine concern and not trying to be wide

He’s by far the worst poster on here. I’ve got no issues with people having opinions but he mass posts and argues the same shite and does it in a condescending way like he’s a football expert.

Which would be a little understandable if his examples weren’t riddled with conjecture and inaccuracies, ‘backed up’ by internet articles written with no quotes.

Doig who he keeps going on about even admits himself he wasn’t the same player he is now. 

"I was nowhere near the player I am now at 15 or 16 when I got released," he admits. "I was tall, lanky and playing centre midfield. 

"I didn't know what to do, but I fell back into centre-half and found my comfort a wee bit. Obviously I've now fallen into left-back and left wing-back, so its good to run about with my head down."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/football/56207831.amp

jamboinglasgow

Did you agree with part of my post 😂yes or no? 

No, you were making out we are developing a player who will just go to Hibs because of the Brightons link up with Hibs. My point was that it makes no sense that it ends up that way.

5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

No, you were making out we are developing a player who will just go to Hibs because of the Brightons link up with Hibs. My point was that it makes no sense that it ends up that way.

How does it not haha we have no guarantee over him whatsoever. 

Berra than you
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No one has any guarantee over him. He's out of contract end of the season. 

jamboinglasgow

Didn't say we have. His contract could end and Hibs could sign him, but thats true with any player out of contract.

You are obsessed to make this a terrible signing by the club so it backs your views about the club since Stendal left.  Maybe make your point and move on, because you ruin threads by bombarding it with posts.

7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

So he does well here and Brighton would offer him a contract just so they could then give him to Hibs? This theory is nuts. 

8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Neither do Hibs 🙈 how can you not get that into your head….

JamboBornNBred
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Way down deep in the middle of the Congo,  
A hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango.  
He stuck it in his sister , and then he danced a dainty tango.  
The rhino said, "I know, we'll call him Bongo"  
Bongo, Bongo, He likes to talk shite on the forum.  
The python picked the passion fruit, the marmoset the mandarin.  
The parrot painted packets, that the whole caboodle landed in.  
So when it comes to sun and fun and happiness on the forum,  They all have to put up with  the unfunny one they call Bongo! 

class lol

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Didn't say we have. His contract could end and Hibs could sign him, but thats true with any player out of contract.

You are obsessed to make this a terrible signing by the club so it backs your views about the club since Stendal left.  Maybe make your point and move on, because you ruin threads by bombarding it with posts.

I don't give a monkeys about Stendel, is he a better coach than Robbie absolutely, it's you that mentioned Stendel not me 😂

My opinion on this signing yes it's terrible he does well and Brighton decide to renew his contract and get them a fee bad business. 

They don't and he does well and say a championship team sign him we have just developed a player for a year, to use us as a stepping stone, yet we receive or get nothing from it. 

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Neither do Hibs 🙈 how can you not get that into your head….

That’s never happened before in football right..... 🙄

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

What does that even mean. You have completely lost it today. All over an England U20 coming in on loan to cover a possible issue with Kingsleys recovery. 

Not gonna reply to ya again tonight. For everyones sake on the forum so….,👍🏻

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***