***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

You know what you're right I've lost it keep up the good work hearts, well done on signing Ginnelly who Preston tried so desperately to extend his contract, and the massive amount of suitors we beat to his signature. 

And Alex Cochrane who played 13 times last season coming of the bench in most games. 

Yep positive. 

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Absolute Scenes
24 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

He’s by far the worst poster on here. I’ve got no issues with people having opinions but he mass posts and argues the same shite and does it in a condescending way like he’s a football expert.

Which would be a little understandable if his examples weren’t riddled with conjecture and inaccuracies, ‘backed up’ by internet articles written with no quotes.

Doig who he keeps going on about even admits himself he wasn’t the same player he is now. 

"I was nowhere near the player I am now at 15 or 16 when I got released," he admits. "I was tall, lanky and playing centre midfield. 

"I didn't know what to do, but I fell back into centre-half and found my comfort a wee bit. Obviously I've now fallen into left-back and left wing-back, so its good to run about with my head down."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/football/56207831.amp

Great post. Some people would rip their own eyes out to avoid looking at the evidence 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Yes he played a lot of PL2 matches a couple of years ago.  Then a mixture of loans and in and around the first team for league cup matches and the occasional first team bench appearance.  

:thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, sadj said:

Not gonna reply to ya again tonight. For everyones sake on the forum so….,👍🏻

Well you're the one that quoted me 😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He can't renew that contract, and you think he will stay if he does well up here 😂

Getting silly now. An embarrassing day for you son.

Even your use of the emoji is poor 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Getting silly now. An embarrassing day for you son.

Even your use of the emoji is poor 

That contract can be renewed at any time, if Brighton feel they can get a fee for him, I expect they will seek talks to renew it. 

Then sell on if he doesn't make it into first team. 

If he does well at us and say a championship team come in and take him, effectively the lad has used us as a stepping stone, and we've received nothing. 

Berra than you
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

That contract can be renewed at any time, if Brighton feel they can get a fee for him, I expect they will seek talks to renew it. 

If he does well at us and say a championship team come in and take him, effectively the lad has used us as a stepping stone, and we've received nothing

Nothing apart from having a player for a season who's played well enough to merit a move to a championship club? Have a night off man.

Jean Louis Valois
24 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You know what you're right I've lost it keep up the good work hearts, well done on signing Ginnelly who Preston tried so desperately to extend his contract, and the massive amount of suitors we beat to his signature. 

And Alex Cochrane who played 13 times last season coming of the bench in most games. 

Yep positive. 

Ginnelly was our most positive player last season, so of course we wanted to keep him. 

And lets be honest you know nothing about the guy we signed today, much like a massive percentage of players we've signed in the past and have turned out decent. Fancy giving the boy a chance

Edited by Jean Louis Valois

gorgie rd eh11
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

If he does well at us and say a championship team come in and take him, effectively the lad has used us as a stepping stone, and we've received nothing. 

So him doing well for us would be a negative. 🙃

1 hour ago, BigAlim said:

you’re single handedly ruining the forum by incessant spamming on threads with nonsensical opinions dressed as facts. 

You also completely change your argument constantly in order to dance around anyone that gives you an effective counter-point.

Last season is done, Levein is gone, the manager is staying for now and we just need to get behind the team and the club as supporters and see how next season starts, all this stuff about Hibs is just straw clutching to find new ways to have a dig at your own club

Is there a ‘like’ button on KB? There should be. 

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

All if's, but's and maybes. The boys not even kicked a ball yet. It's pointless even talking about what might happen in 10 months time. 

31 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I don't give a monkeys about Stendel, is he a better coach than Robbie absolutely, it's you that mentioned Stendel not me 😂

My opinion on this signing yes it's terrible he does well and Brighton decide to renew his contract and get them a fee bad business. 

They don't and he does well and say a championship team sign him we have just developed a player for a year, to use us as a stepping stone, yet we receive or get nothing from it. 

But what if that player has a brilliant year for us and helps us to a European spot or a cup victory. It could go either way but hammering us signing him before we’ve even seen him play seems mental to me. 

I would suggest an admin should consider removing Bongo for a bit. Let's call it a cool down. 

Edited by db211833

BackOfTheNet

Signing tomorrow klaxon! 🚨 

(Not really, just trying to interrupt the trajectory of this thread with a distraction)

Could be mind you.

Just now, Russ1977 said:

But what if that player has a brilliant year for us and helps us to a European spot or a cup victory. It could go either way but hammering us signing him before we’ve even seen him play seems mental to me. 

Top 6 is the goal 😉

29 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yep positive. 

Julien Brellier, the player in your profile pic who turned out to be fantastic, played only 8 times during a loan spell at a Serie B side before joining Hearts. 

3 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Signing tomorrow klaxon! 🚨 

(Not really, just trying to interrupt the trajectory of this thread with a distraction)

Could be mind you.

Could get a few klaxons this week bud. 

Just now, DG_HMFC said:

Julien Brellier, the player in your profile pic who turned out to be fantastic, played only 8 times during a loan spell at a Serie B side before joining Hearts. 

Yeah spot on but he was a permanent signing. 

Tuesday 2nd August 2005

BRELLIER PENS HEARTS DEAL

HEARTS COMPLETED THE SIGNING OF MIDFIELDER JULIEN BRELLIER FROM VENEZIA. THE FRENCHMAN WILL BE GEORGE BURLEY'S FIFTH SUMMER SIGNING AFTER ...

Hearts completed the signing of midfielder Julien Brellier from Venezia.

The Frenchman will be George Burley's fifth summer signing after putting pen-to-paper on a two-year deal.

The 23-year-old left France five years ago to join Inter Milan, before moving on to Venezia.

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Certainly expecting another this week, although after the state of the thread starting to hope not 😅🤣

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Top 6 is the goal 😉

I could be wrong but I’m sure finishing in the top 6 is pretty essential to a euro spot. 

Just now, Jamboj1 said:

Certainly expecting another this week, although after the state of the thread starting to hope not 😅🤣

:lol: true bud. Well, considering contracts officially expire on Thursday, I'd have hoped we had a few already signed. 

1 minute ago, Russ1977 said:

I could be wrong but I’m sure finishing in the top 6 is pretty essential to a euro spot. 

Yeah 👍

BackOfTheNet
6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I hope one a day. Just so we can get activity on the thread like today…

:jambobanana:

Bazzas right boot
Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

I hope one a day. Just so we can get activity on the thread like today…

:jambobanana:

Hopefully another loan signing. 

I'm interested in the reaction of some. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We've received a highly motivated player, playing for his future, stabilizing our team back in the Premier. 

For your own sanity, you need to start finding positive energy in among the absolute torrent of negativity you seem to want to perpetuate. 

No intention of having a ding dong with you, cheer up soon 

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, sadj said:

What does that even mean. You have completely lost it today. All over an England U20 coming in on loan to cover a possible issue with Kingsleys recovery. 

It's hilarious but also concerning in equal measure. 

He's had an absolute breakdown over us signing a young lb. 

23 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Meant for me or? 

No really sure to be honest Bongo. Was just reading this thread and it reminded me of the Kevin Bridges skit where he’s comes across auld boys in the boozer who are spraffin absolute shite. The best thing to do is just say “enjoy yer night mate” and move on. Whether it’s aimed at you or not I’m no too sure to be honest. I’ve only just skim read the last page or two of utter drivel. Dunno exactly who’s responsible to be honest. It’s a Hearts transfer thread tho, and we’ve got some absolute pish goin down about a Hibs/Brighton link up ffs. 

So to whom it may concern…enjoy yer night mate 👍🏼

Stendelnator

“What do Hearts get out of this deal if he walks away to a bigger club at the end of it” - a player who’s clearly helped us for a season? 🤣

Poor Fandango 1874

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

We've received a highly motivated player, playing for his future, stabilizing our team back in the Premier. 

For your own sanity, you need to start finding positive energy in among the absolute torrent of negativity you seem to want to perpetuate. 

If you're happy that's what matters. 

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

If your  scenerio plays out we've had a good player for a year who's helped the team. 

Why is that bad? 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yeah spot on but he was a permanent signing. 

Tuesday 2nd August 2005

BRELLIER PENS HEARTS DEAL

HEARTS COMPLETED THE SIGNING OF MIDFIELDER JULIEN BRELLIER FROM VENEZIA. THE FRENCHMAN WILL BE GEORGE BURLEY'S FIFTH SUMMER SIGNING AFTER ...

Hearts completed the signing of midfielder Julien Brellier from Venezia.

The Frenchman will be George Burley's fifth summer signing after putting pen-to-paper on a two-year deal.

The 23-year-old left France five years ago to join Inter Milan, before moving on to Venezia.

You slagged off the signing of Ginnelly as well who has just signed a 2-year deal. The point you were making in your post is these players have hardly played and clubs aren't falling over each other for their signature, similar to the Julien Brellier. 

1 minute ago, Stendelnator said:

“What do Hearts get out of this deal if he walks away to a bigger club at the end of it” - a player who’s clearly helped us for a season? 🤣

Poor Fandango 1874

442 attack to 352 to giving youth a chance to then developing other clubs players, keep up the insults. 

Keep them coming. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Bang on.

BackOfTheNet
7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hopefully another loan signing. 

I'm interested in the reaction of some. 

Can you imagine it’s the WOW signing and it’s a loan

:look:

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If your  scenerio plays out we've had a good player for a year who's helped the team. 

Why is that bad? 

Because we should be actively trying to get players permanently or promoting within, to make the club money, no point investing millions into an academy, and what have you got to show for it😂

No you're developing other teams players for them, that's madness 😂

6 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

Exactly. I bet Hibs were raging about all their loan players that single handedly won them the Scottish cup.

Just now, DS98 said:

Exactly. I bet Hibs were raging about all their loan players that single handedly won them the Scottish cup.

Only for them to get them permanently 😂😂 yeah raging so they were. 

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Because we should be actively trying to get players permanently or promoting within, to make the club money, no point investing millions into an academy, and what have you got to show for it😂

No you're developing other teams players for them, that's madness 😂

Can you not see how tedious this is? You have made your point on numerous occasions, we don't need to read the same stuff over and over again

BackOfTheNet

Must physically ache the face to cry with laughter so much. Got to start worrying about their well-being.

Anyway, back on topic. While we wait on actual klaxons, anyone have any information that can be constituted as a whelm klaxon?

6 minutes ago, lou said:

Can you not see how tedious this is? You have made your point on numerous occasions, we don't need to read the same stuff over and over again

Why do you and others keep answering this irritating inadequate?

He wants attention , and he's getting it

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Why do you and others keep answering this irritating inadequate?

He wants attention , and he's getting it

It's a fair point 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***