***Official I hate Greenock Morton v Hearts Thread ***

Baxfee

1 hour ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Apologies my last comment wasn't aimed at you specifically but in society in general. Appreciate everyone has their own circumstances. Sorry about your son's anxiety issues l can understand that as my daughter has the same issues. I hope he enjoys his scout experience anyway and wish him well.

As for Naismith l hope he doesn't play as he slows play down. 

Good on you to apologize because when @TheBigO explained the situation your comments whether aimed at him or not came accross as very harsh and insensitive! 👍 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• JDHMFC

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

HillmanHearts

This could be even more one paced than normal !!

Hope not.

Put a show on for the tele.

Hatrick for Hendo !

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

No Walker in squad, the only change I can see. 

Maybe his time up with us 🤞

Just now, Hearts007 said:

Could be. The club hasn’t been giving quite as many injury updates as in previous seasons. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I mentioned it earlier, he has back issues due to weight. Been bothering him since last year. He is a good lad and will be back soon.

Just now, GinRummy said:

Could be. The club hasn’t been giving quite as many injury updates as in previous seasons. 

👍

1 minute ago, JDHMFC said:

I mentioned it earlier, he has back issues due to weight. Been bothering him since last year. He is a good lad and will be back soon.

Nice one. Thanks. 👍

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Why the 🤞?

Has done well this season, scored a few goals and been creative. Not consistently amazing but better than Kastaneer, Frear, Roberts and GMS 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

GMS, whats up with him.??

I’d say Henderson is a better option than him at the moment

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Why the 🤞?

Has done well this season, scored a few goals and been creative. Not consistently amazing but better than Kastaneer, Frear, Roberts and GMS 🤷‍♂️

We need far better than him

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, JDHMFC said:

In what way? You don’t get back issues from carrying a few extra pounds, perhaps a few extra stone would do it.  

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

Nae idea but we can live in hope

Personally feel there is room for Walker in the squad - about a dozen others would be out before him imo 👍🏻

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He was in the gym today with Ginnelly, Kingsley and Brandon so maybe injured. 

3BA116DD-AEDE-42D0-AE3C-2581F0CF96AC.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

image.thumb.jpeg.06c2a92540463408cd804611bddbf16c.jpeg

Interesting use of the available talent, hoping to see McGill Irvine and GMS get a go in second half.

Better not let Frear or Pops on the pitch, i am now raging.

Good starting 11, so that calms me a tad.

Big Pete getting a gig again,wonderful.

Expecting Halliday Logan McNeff to be wonderful and in tune with each other.

Souttar deserves every plaudit coming his way, his come back is extraordinary considering where he was at and is now back in the side. Talented

Expecting Henderson to put on a a ruthless performance tonight, his confidence and attitude is spot on.

Boyce will be the main man in this one ,with the big fella Nando getting another game and a shot at one of those headers.

Hearts are here

A bit too much, ah well.

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Personally feel there is room for Walker in the squad - about a dozen others would be out before him imo 👍🏻

His time was up with us when he left the last time. and yes would try shift others as well

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

He was in the gym today with Ginnelly and Brandon so maybe injured. 

👍 cheers for info. 

5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

In what way? You don’t get back issues from carrying a few extra pounds, perhaps a few extra stone would do it.  

back issue is related to weight issues. He had a long time out then returned for the end part of last season.

He then had to wait months to get treatments, up and down he goes.

That is it really, it happens to the very best all walks of life.

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

His time was up with us when he left the last time. and yes would try shift others as well

Are we talking about Robbie now? 😉

3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

If he can’t get fully fit I agree he should probably go. It’s a shame if it’s a medical problem and I’d love him to get back to his best but half fit and constantly injured players are part of the problem. I don’t see a place for someone next season who gave us good 20 minute spells in the Championship. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

If he can’t get fully fit I agree he should probably go. It’s a shame if it’s a medical problem and I’d love him to get back to his best but half fit and constantly injured players are part of the problem. I don’t see a place for someone next season who gave us good 20 minute spells in the Championship. 

👍

davemclaren
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Can’t disagree with that. Still under contract for another season I believe so we may have little option but to use him best we can, as we seem to have done this season. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Can’t disagree with that. Still under contract for another season I believe so we may have little option but to use him best we can, as we seem to have done this season. 

Agreed. 

upgotheheads
30 minutes ago, JDHMFC said:

Is it arse related? I have a similar problem.

Just now, Longbaws said:

5-1 Hearts

Boyce, Henderson and Gnanduillet with the goals

Maybe right with 5 but no chance they will get 1 IMO , we are jamming it up their axxe tonight 

Guest ToqueJambo

All I'm really interested in these last couple of games is Haring and Souttar and how any youngsters who get a game do, as well as McEneff and Gnando progressing.

Not giving Irving the chance to put himself in the shop window is interesting. Fair enough if he's still stalling on a contract. Would prefer to see McGill instead of Halliday. Maybe this will be the day the real GMS will show up if he gets on.

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, Australis said:

He has been sussed out.

Good shout, more money pissed up the wall. These coaches and scouts sure are earning their candy??? John Murray???