We have the best academy in Scotland.

Bongo 1874

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Nah boro took him on because they seen his potential, funny he scored against us for Dundee 🤔

That’s number two and three on the crap list. 
Re his goal against us for Dundee - must have been played out of position - 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bongo 1874

• DH1986

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, DH1986 said:

Maybe we destroyed his chances of that move to Juventus 🤣

Aye and I'm the one that talks crap 🤔hmm. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yes he wouldn't be a better option than Frear or Roberts, or the same Gary Mackay Steven that people slate on here 😂

He was on fire in pre season and Potter loaned him out. 

Which season? Who is Potter? 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Which season? Who is Potter? 

Your not even a Hearts fan which season oh my word 😂😂

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

That’s number two and three on the crap list. 
Re his goal against us for Dundee - must have been played out of position - 

Nah played in the centre with Adam on the left running the show good try 😉

So a left footer and right = balance 😊

Your not even a Hearts fan which season oh my word 😂😂

Which games was he on fire in and what season? 

Nah played in the centre with Adam on the left running the show good try 😉

So a left footer and right = balance 😊

But he is a centre-half not a midfielder. 

But he is a centre-half not a midfielder. 

No he can play right back or at centre half they played him in the centre that night to cope with Haring 👍.

No he can play right back or at centre half they played him in the centre that night to cope with Haring 👍.

So it’s ok for Dundee to play him out of position in midfield and it’s Ben better that he scored against us?  And you say I’m not a Hearts supporter? 🤪
Anyway I’m done responding to your inane posts. 
Goodnight. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Jordan McGhee :rofl:

Hey Bongo, remember season 14/15 and the first game we lost that season against Falkirk? What position did McGhee play in that game and who was responsible for a defensive error for one of the 3 Falkirk goals?

Fact of the matter is that Jordan McGhee's biggest career issue is Jordan McGhee. Nothing wrong with confidence. Everything wrong with delusion.

30 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

It's find it utterly hilarious that I put three videos up, and the only one they point out to suit there wee agenda 😂😂is aww you can't blame Robbie for mcghee handballing it, and the other videos honestly extreme bias being shown here. 

Watched all 3 videos you put up. 

1 was when cathro was in charge and doesn't even show the free kick that was given away due to a player being played out of position. 

The other video shows goals being scored against us that don't seem to be caused by anything other than poor defending. Nothing that is actually directly caused by a player playing out of position. 

Then the handball video as the cherry on top. 

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Hey Bongo, remember season 14/15 and the first game we lost that season against Falkirk? What position did McGhee play in that game and who was responsible for a defensive error for one of the 3 Falkirk goals?

Fact of the matter is that Jordan McGhee's biggest career issue is Jordan McGhee. Nothing wrong with confidence. Everything wrong with delusion.

Correct.

Believed he was better than he was and became impatient. Whatever apparent damage we did to him in two years under Neilson it couldn’t be fixed in 18 months at Middlesbrough or the subsequent 4 years since.

The way Bongo is going on its like we asked him to cut off his left leg....not play left back when required.

13 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Debate with you? No thanks. You’re a fantasist and you talk shit. Complete and utter shit.

You’re illiterate and I don’t think you’re quite right, with all due respect.

I’d get better ‘debates’ with my Cocker Spaniel.

You do realise you have just Quoted me 😂😂as far as fantasist, you have just had a fantasy with you having a debate with your dog, now if your dog can talk then fairplay 😉.

As far as being right I bring more to the table than you ever will big boy 😉, funny you mention you would get better debate with the Cocker Spaniel, do you not have a girlfriend to talk to or the wife? Or is she the dog just messing with you have a good night mate 😂😊

4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I’m pretty sure there was a daft penalty in a derby as well. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Tazio said:

Yep. Sold the game to the vermin in that one. Imagine if Popescu had done "McGhee's" on top of all his other mistakes!

Funny why is he not playing left back for them?. 

Nor is he playing RB or centre half.......

5 minutes ago, fast_blood said:

Watched all 3 videos you put up. 

1 was when cathro was in charge and doesn't even show the free kick that was given away due to a player being played out of position. 

The other video shows goals being scored against us that don't seem to be caused by anything other than poor defending. Nothing that is actually directly caused by a player playing out of position. 

Then the handball video as the cherry on top. 

Go on the match report check what minute Smith was booked and the time Dundee scored there 3rd. 

Just now, DH1986 said:

Nor is he playing RB or centre half.......

Has he played centre half for them this season 🤔 go check that, and has he been captain?. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Has he played centre half for them this season 🤔 go check that, and has he been captain?. 

Who cares if he has or not? Would you take him back to Hearts?

And he got dropped when they were chucking points all over the place.

He got back into the team playing in midfield.....

13 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I disagree especially when you see so many players criticise, and go on and seem to do alright at other clubs. 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Who cares if he has or not? Would you take him back to Hearts?

Ahead of Popescu and Berra? Absolutely 🤔

Geoff Kilpatrick

I disagree especially when you see so many players criticise, and go on and seem to do alright at other clubs. 

McGhee's career apex has been breaking through at Hearts. He's done nothing of note since.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ahead of Popescu and Berra? Absolutely 🤔

:rofl:

The correct answer is none of these is good enough for Hearts.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

McGhee's career apex has been breaking through at Hearts. He's done nothing of note since.

See I don't agree the same was said about Robinson, Holt, Smith? Yet they are playing in a higher division than us?. 

That's the hard facts mate. 

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

:rofl:

The correct answer is none of these is good enough for Hearts.

So the answer is replacing him with Popescu and Berra tell me who made them signings?. 

Can’t get a game in either of his preferred positions at a Championship club who’ve lost 14 more goals than us and are 13 points behind yet we should have him at Hearts.

Can someone please help Bongo.....he’s absolutely gone.

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

See I don't agree the same was said about Robinson, Holt, Smith? Yet they are playing in a higher division than us?. 

So....

We didn’t ruin these players then ?

How does all this work Bongo ? 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

Can’t get a game in either of his preferred positions at a Championship club who’ve lost 14 more goals than us and are 13 points behind yet we should have him at Hearts.

Can someone please help Bongo.....he’s absolutely gone.

Who was manager during the season he had interest from Juventus?. 

17 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Wasn’t daft just completely senseless. Confirmed he had no future with us. But we ruined him???

14 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Go on the match report check what minute Smith was booked and the time Dundee scored there 3rd. 

You do realise that still doesn't back up the point you're trying to make? 

Wasn’t daft just completely senseless. Confirmed he had no future with us. But we ruined him???

If I remember rightly all the chat about him when he was at Hearts was about his massive ego. Self belief is good but...

Who was manager during the season he had interest from Juventus?. 

😂

Go to sleep.....your bus with the nice fancy seat belts will be collecting you very early tomorrow morning. Everything will be just fine

So....

We didn’t ruin these players then ?

How does all this work Bongo ? 🤷🏻‍♂️

These players have went away and done well at other teams yet we're told not good enough by us, not hard to understand is it?. 

How come they are playing in a division above but we are playing in the championship. 

Surely if these players ain't good enough, how can they possibly be playing in a division above us 🤔

That doesn't make sense?. 

Just now, fast_blood said:

You do realise that still doesn't back up the point you're trying to make? 

The free kick was given away by Smith I was at the game which resulted in him getting booked and Dundee scoring from it 😂🙄Jesus. 

He was playing left back that game 👍you have my word. 

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

If I remember rightly all the chat about him when he was at Hearts was about his massive ego. Self belief is good but...

It was. He was reputedly one of the most arrogant kids we had in the academy. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

They are playing in a higher division at much smaller clubs.

Robinson with us couldn't pass a ball on the ground and refused to play in an attacking role. He's revitalised himself at Livingston and fair play to him but he had to drop two divisions to get a reality check.

Smith was a back-up player and moved on. No big deal.

Holt is a disappointment in that we could have built a team around him but given the way we set up in 14/15 and we romped the league there were no complaints. That happens.

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

These players have went away and done well at other teams yet we're told not good enough by us, not hard to understand is it?. 

How come they are playing in a division above but we are playing in the championship. 

Surely if these players ain't good enough, how can they possibly be playing in a division above us 🤔

That doesn't make sense?. 

But you said we ruin youngsters yet list 3 who are doing ok.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Maybe that's because it is the "best academy" after all!

Spock's head would have blown by now with all these logic fails.

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

The free kick was given away by Smith I was at the game which resulted in him getting booked and Dundee scoring from it 😂🙄Jesus. 

He was playing left back that game 👍you have my word. 

So you’re saying if a player isn’t on his natural side he will give away fouls? Is that your point? 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Maybe that's because it is the "best academy" after all!

Spock's head would have blown by now with all these logic fails.

Bongo is all over the place as per 

Just now, DH1986 said:

Yes and I've asked the question how can these players be said to be not good enough, yet are playing a division above how can they get games and seem to be doing alright at these teams but we can't get anything out of them? Explain it to me?. 

How come they can't get a game for us?. 

Last time i checked we are Heart of Midlothian, we play in Scotland? Not the English premiership so is the standard really that high? 😂just pure bull your coming out with. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

So you’re saying if a player isn’t on his natural side he will give away fouls? Is that your point? 

Yep, I remember that Denis Irwin being moved to left-back by Man Utd and, er, being a model of consistency.