We have the best academy in Scotland.

Bongo 1874

1 minute ago, fast_blood said:

I actually cannot take you seriously anymore. 

Nah I can't take you serious anymore your blaming mcghee for the hand ball, but maybe if that idiot Robbie could sign a left footed left back that might of been avoided nah?. 

And i don't mean juwon 🙈

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bongo 1874

• DH1986

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Tazio said:

No, he actually wasn’t. He did nothing apart from a couple of nice moments when he was given the chance. He went on loan and did nothing. He came back and still wasn’t good enough, so he wasn’t good enough. 

He wasn't as good as them aye okay your at it 😂😂, back Robbie to the hilt, remind me how either three of them have lit up the Scottish Championship for Hearts this season. 

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

What’s Tony McDonald’s up to these days anyway. Did he not go to Real Madrid or something? 

It’s a matter of time mate. 

We ruined McGhee so badly that he earned 20 Scotland U21 caps and was made captain for most of those games, he was wanted by a number of English teams but eventually signed by Premier League side Middlesbrough to play in their U23 team.

Damn you Hearts.

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Nah I can't take you serious anymore your blaming mcghee for the hand ball, but maybe if that idiot Robbie could sign a left footed left back that might of been avoided nah?. 

And i don't mean juwon 🙈

Robbie made him raise his arm and punch a ball when he was completely unchallenged? 

Nobody was to blame for that handball other than Mcghee. 

You're at it if you think otherwise. 

13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yeah had injuries but was told by Neilson he wasn't going to get game time 👍

And gone on to great things since? 

Berra than you
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

And i don't mean juwon 🙈

Regardless of Robbie playing him out of position, you can not seriously say it's the managers fault that McGhee punched the ball under no pressure. Not one single person is to blame for that other than the player and to say otherwise is insane.

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

He wasn't as good as them aye okay your at it 😂😂, back Robbie to the hilt, remind me how either three of them have lit up the Scottish Championship for Hearts this season. 

No you’re at it. Spend all your time posting contradictory nonsense. The only person in the history of JKB to defend the famous McGhee handball, a player who incidentally shat on Hearts as he thought he was bound for the EPL for the rest of his career. 

3 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's spot on tell me I'm wrong tell me they goals never resulted in being scored against us, due to us playing players out of position. 

I'm going to change my username to the scientist 😂😉

I'm streets ahead 😊

And I’m not backing Robbie for anything, I haven’t even mentioned him or his policies on young players. 

Just now, Tazio said:

No you’re at it. Spend all your time posting contradictory nonsense. The only person in the history of JKB to defend the famous McGhee handball, a player who incidentally shat on Hearts as he thought he was bound for the EPL for the rest of his career. 

So let me get this straight your bad mouthing a player for having ambition, Feck me 🙄🤔

And he never shat on Hearts he was used and abused played out of position numerous times. 

Never complained but 👍

Jeffros Furios

It's spot on tell me I'm wrong tell me they goals never resulted in being scored against us, due to us playing players out of position. 

I'm streets ahead 😊

Just stop Bongo this is insane .

Berra than you
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I'm streets ahead 😊

What's to say the same mistakes wouldn't be made by then if they were in their preferred position? Young players make mistakes.

How much did we receive for these players 😁 and did we get there true worth, I'm waiting? 

It doesn’t matter.....we’re blaming a player needlessly punching a ball on us playing him out of position 🤣

5 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Regardless of Robbie playing him out of position, you can not seriously say it's the managers fault that McGhee punched the ball under no pressure. Not one single person is to blame for that other than the player and to say otherwise is insane.

Your missing the point why is he playing in that position in the first place, I've just given you evidence of playing mcghee and Smith playing left back, both results in goals being scored down that side, teams exploited that weakness why, because they aren't comfortable playing that position and? They aren't left footed 🤔

Berra than you

Your missing the point why is he playing in that position in the first place, I've just given you evidence of playing mcghee and Smith playing left back, both results in goals being scored down that side, teams exploited that weakness why, because they aren't comfortable playing that position and? They aren't left footed 🤔

You're blaming him being out of position for that mistake though. Maybe the constant position changes confused young McGhee and he thought he was playing goalkeeper? Deary me.

Berra than you
9 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Only person to think Joel is a good keeper too.

Listen I'll be the first to admit I come across a dick, it's just who I am 😁 I'm passionate about Hearts and we need change, I'm sick of seeing the like of Frears and Damour being signed when we can give youth a chance. 

RedStarRiot

Playing out of position doesn't make you raise your arm in an unnatural position. That was simply poor decision making on his part. 

You post constant drivel on here. Are you sure your username shouldn't be Bongo1875? Surely just on the wind up for bites. 

1 minute ago, Berra than you said:

You're blaming him being out of position for that mistake though. Maybe the constant position changes confused young McGhee and he thought he was playing goalkeeper? Deary me.

No he is being neglected you don't have to pay me thousands a week to realise, you don't play either Liam Smith or Jordan mcghee left back 🤔🙄

Mr Brightside
20 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

What level we at the now?. 

And have we replaced them with better?. 

We are now a Premiership team again and need to aim higher than the players you listed. Maybe Liam Gordon or Holt would be first choices in our current team but not if we were pushing for top 4.

2 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Only person to think Joel is a good keeper too.

I feel sorry for the lad confidence is totally gone, picked up a bad injury while with us 👍

Listen I'll be the first to admit I come across a dick, it's just who I am 😁 I'm passionate about Hearts and we need change, I'm sick of seeing the like of Frears and Damour being signed when we can give youth a chance. 

We are all sick of it.

But when you just use random shit in an attempt have a go at  Levein and Neilson it makes you look daft. McGhee won a dream move to an English Premiership club on the back of his 3 years in and around the Hearts first team.

Footballfirst
59 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Callum flatman coming through

I don't know what Callum's current status is. I can't recall the club ever stating that had a full time contract, even after he was quoted in the EEN as getting a 3 year deal.

Note this is speculation on my part, but I have heard from an unconfirmed source that he is again looking down south.  What could have happened is that with the pandemic affecting reserve and academy football Callum may have decided to stay at school (Balerno) for another year and kept his options open.  He has not featured in either of the last two weeks U18s lineups.  He could of course be injured which would explain his recent absences.  

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I feel sorry for the lad confidence is totally gone, picked up a bad injury while with us 👍

Did he break both wrists ? It sure looked like he did.

44 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I don't know what Callum's current status is. I can't recall the club ever stating that had a full time contract, even after he was quoted in the EEN as getting a 3 year deal.

Note this is speculation on my part, but I have heard from an unconfirmed source that he is again looking down south.  What could have happened is that with the pandemic affecting reserve and academy football Callum may have decided to stay at school (Balerno) for another year and kept his options open.  He has not featured in either of the last two weeks U18s lineups.  He could of course be injured which would explain his recent absences.  

Certainly appeared in the bounce game against Well a few weeks ago so must be contracted I’d think. 

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Certainly appeared in the bounce game against Well a few weeks ago so must be contracted I’d think. 

That's reassuring.  He could of course still be part time at school, as that approach has been used with a number of the kids previously.

Geoff Kilpatrick
50 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

We are all sick of it.

But when you just use random shit in an attempt have a go at  Levein and Neilson it makes you look daft. McGhee won a dream move to an English Premiership club on the back of his 3 years in and around the Hearts first team.

In a nutshell.

The number of :cornette: 's Bongo is posting on here is spreading faster than Covid.

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

He was the one who announced the 3 year deal on his Instagram. 

Think the club have been lacking in reserve and u18 news, Jay Sandison signed for Cowdenbeath a couple of weeks ago and the club has not said he has left the club yet. But the poor communication from the club is a matter for another thread.

jamboinglasgow
17 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Also was in the bounce match against Partick last month.

5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Also was in the bounce match against Partick last month.

Looks very promising. Great build and awareness for his age. 

1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

We ruined McGhee so badly that he earned 20 Scotland U21 caps and was made captain for most of those games, he was wanted by a number of English teams but eventually signed by Premier League side Middlesbrough to play in their U23 team.

Damn you Hearts.

He went to Middlesbrough U23 on loan he came back and joined Falkirk for free, we received nada penny for him 👍

It's find it utterly hilarious that I put three videos up, and the only one they point out to suit there wee agenda 😂😂is aww you can't blame Robbie for mcghee handballing it, and the other videos honestly extreme bias being shown here. 

Just now, Whatever said:

Bongo continuing to dumb down this forum.

🥴

Plus ca change.

I speak truth some can't deal with it, I'm outspoken i speak my mind, rather than name drop if you have a problem? debate with me press the quote button at the bottom. 

I'll warn you though i do have a tendency to leave posters biting the.... 

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He went to Middlesbrough U23 on loan he came back and joined Falkirk for free, we received nada penny for him 👍

He was at Middlesbrough for a season and a half....if he’d made the grade there we’d have got a fee. 

He thought the grass was greener and it wasn’t...so we allowed him to join Falkirk to kickstart his career and possibly to win a decent money move we’d get a portion of the fee.....

He got a move all the way to Dundee.

The point is.....his 3 years at Hearts gave him a platform to win a move to a Premiership club...he had an 18 month trial and it didn’t work out.

Not the clubs fault.

10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Time since has proved he had virtually no value so no big miss. 

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I speak truth some can't deal with it, I'm outspoken i speak my mind, rather than name drop if you have a problem? debate with me press the quote button at the bottom. 

Far from the truth. Mostly made up crap just trying to attract attention. I’d be surprised if there’s anyone on here who takes your posts seriously 

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He was at Middlesbrough for a season and a half....if he’d made the grade there we’d have got a fee. 

He thought the grass was greener and it wasn’t...so we allowed him to join Falkirk to kickstart his career and possibly to win a decent money move we’d get a portion of the fee.....

The point is.....his 3 years at Hearts gave him a platform to win a move to a Premiership club...he had an 18 month trial and it didn’t work out.

Not the clubs fault.

You don't think his development was damaged by playing him out of position. 

It's obvious he didn't want to play left back 😂, but augustyn got a game ahead of him oh my word 😂😂

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Far from the truth. Mostly made up crap just trying to attract attention. I’d be surprised if there’s anyone on here who takes your posts seriously 

Please point out what is crap 😁

It's obvious he didn't want to play left back 😂, but augustyn got a game ahead of him oh my word 😂😂

Was he played at left back at Boro? We did enough for him to get him the chance at Boro which he blew. His career has plateau’d at middle table tier 2 since. 

4 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Not the clubs fault.

5 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Not the clubs fault.

Please tell us guys that Robbie was a mastermind playing Prince Bauben on the left? 

Please point out what is crap 😁

Anthony MacDonald should be playing for us this season for one. Countless others. 

Was he played at left back at Boro? We did enough for him to get him the chance at Boro which he blew. His career has plateau’d at middle table tier 2 since. 

Nah boro took him on because they seen his potential, funny he scored against us for Dundee 🤔

Maybe we destroyed his chances of that move to Juventus 🤣

Anthony MacDonald should be playing for us this season for one. Countless others. 

Yes he wouldn't be a better option than Frear or Roberts, or the same Gary Mackay Steven that people slate on here 😂

He was on fire in pre season and Potter loaned him out. 

Nah boro took him on because they seen his potential, funny he scored against us for Dundee 🤔

Playing from central midfield........

12 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Quoted twice...

12 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Debate with you? No thanks. You’re a fantasist and you talk shit. Complete and utter shit.

You’re illiterate and I don’t think you’re quite right, with all due respect.

I’d get better ‘debates’ with my Cocker Spaniel.

Edited by Whatever