Robbie’s latest statement

Thomaso

Not any two games Robbie - one to a part time team that hadn’t played for 10 weeks, and one at home to a team that hadn’t beaten us there for 58 years!

1AA61D46-A081-437A-84F4-0EE057F5A568.jpeg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Greedy Jambo

• GinRummy

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Robbo-Jambo
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Not any two games Robbie - one to a part time team that hadn’t played for 10 weeks, and one at home to a team that hadn’t beaten us there for 58 years!

Ffs 

Making an arse of himself again. 

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Was listening to bbc radio and he was at it again , all about 2 games , but it’s ok cause he’s spoken to the players individually and as a group and told them to cut out the errors and everything will be ok, as they should have won at the weekend if they’d taken their chances , if my aunty had baws etc 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

What a tramp

jamtartan74

Is this going to be a daily feature now or any time anyone from the club/foh comment that it gets ripped to bits, come on man it’s getting boring now. 

Just doing exactly what his mentor Levein done when he knew he was coming to the end...tried to bullshit his way out of it. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Why is everyone at the club, including FOH, and in the media and pundits, pretending this is a 2 game issue?

It beggars belief.;

An apology always goes down well with me.  A sincere apology.

A very rare thing and certainly not in the lexicon of this guy.

Trying to make Brora in particular as just one of these things is staggering.

I hope our boys will play for self pride and play for us on Saturday.

They certainly won't be playing for him.

I mean if we lost 2 games in a row v Celtic and Rangers no one would bat an eye lid. However it was Brora Rangers and Queen of the South ffs.

Robbo-Jambo
5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

An apology always goes down well with me.  A sincere apology.

A very rare thing and certainly not in the lexicon of this guy.

Trying to make Brora in particular as just one of these things is staggering.

I hope our boys will play for self pride and play for us on Saturday.

They certainly won't be playing for him.

Whatever actually happened to his apology to the fans after Brora. 

So like Levein with his attitude to us, the people that pay his ******* wages. 

Just now, Whatever said:

You’d know.

He threw them under the bus in the media after the QoS game so yes, I do know.  He said that a lot of the players who got us relegated were still hanging around and that was the problem.

It isn't.  The problem is that he is possibly even worse than levein.

Did he not say something about Hearts fans needing a bit of perspective? Are they trolling us on purpose? He’s a ****in helmet, the sooner his ****s off the better it will be for everyone. Absolute imposter. Horrendous

Hectormasson
32 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Absolute balderdash.....🤡

12 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

I mean if we lost 2 games in a row v Celtic and Rangers no one would bat an eye lid. However it was Brora Rangers and Queen of the South ffs.

My point exactly!

As much as I want a change of manager I dont see the point in brutally picking apart everything he says. It's not up to him to sack himself. It's up to him to shoulder the responsibility and attempt to fix it and that is what he is conveying, quite rightly. Nothing wrong with what he said there imo for a man in his position. 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

Got to admit mate the bullshit is off the radar. I know he has to say something but better with no comment

It’s just an under pressure manager chatting shit. No comment has never been and never will be something that happens :lol:

Be interesting to see the response tomorrow. That will say more than any words ever could.

He’s toast, regardless.

4 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

No matter what RN said, very few on here would listen or at times get behind the club.

Oh we are are all listening all right! He needs to stop spouting drivel.

How can fans “get behind” the shite he comes out with? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Thomaso

Greedy Jambo

It was just the usual expected spraff from him, i find it hard to get upset over. 

He just needs to go and i'm starting to come round to the idea of Derek McInnes. 

He's a better manager and he's available. job done. 

Just now, HMFSee said:

As much as I want a change of manager I dont see the point in brutally picking apart everything he says. It's not up to him to sack himself. It's up to him to shoulder the responsibility and attempt to fix it and that is what he is conveying, quite rightly. Nothing wrong with what he said there imo for a man in his position. 

If he stops that sort of utter bullshit he wouldn't get as much of a hard time. However, what with him being a smart arse, he probably thinks most of us will come round to swallowing his crap sometime soon.

2 minutes ago, HMFSee said:

Really?? 😳

4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Really?? 😳

He has a point. What could Neilson possibly say at this point? He needs to go, words are just fuel to the witch hunt. 

Edited by GinRummy

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

He has a point. What could Neilson possibly say at this point? He needs to go, words are just feud to the witch hunt. 

Witch hunt??? A witch hunt is when someone is hunted and punished when they are totally innocent - does that description suit the situation with Neilson?

merseyjambo

Man can’t read the room. He’s arrogant beyond belief. Least Mourinho has substance to back up his arrogance and been punted from Real Madrid and not MK Dons

Just now, Thomaso said:

Witch hunt??? A witch hunt is when someone is hunted and punished when they are totally innocent - does that description suit the situation with Neilson?

Wrong phrase and wasn’t intended to mean that. I meant there is nothing he could say, at this stage to stop the fans having a pop. Not a witch hunt as entirely justified. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Wrong phrase and wasn’t intended to mean that. I meant there is nothing he could say, at this stage to stop the fans having a pop. Not a witch hunt as entirely justified. 

He need somebody to write his script - I have reached the conclusion that Robbie is just not the brightest candle in the chandelier. 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

what if they caught a witch?

Just now, Thomaso said:

He need somebody to write his script - I have reached the conclusion that Robbie is just not the brightest candle in the chandelier. 🤷‍♂️

He just needs to gtf now. He would probably do some team in the championship a decent turn but the thought of him managing us in the top flight is quite worrying. 

VagabondJambo

Deluded, BLIND to the big picture, clueless, and useless.

Having no-one in the dugout would have a better impact on our performances than having Neilson and crew!

Happy to have Gordon and Smith back as defence has been shite.He was desperate to sign the keeper on a long term deal the other week.

10 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Man can’t read the room. He’s arrogant beyond belief. Least Mourinho has substance to back up his arrogance and been punted from Real Madrid and not MK Dons

The last two managers with history at Hearts haven`t had the dignity to fall on their sword and do whats right for the club. 

You can say all the shite about them loving the club and they want to put things right etc... but some managers know when their time is up. Even Lennon resigned at Celtic.  I don`t know if a manager still gets a percentage of their contract if they resign, but it all points to not wanting to lose the big dosh he`s on or the cushy number being "in" with the hierarchy. 

The top person at the club clearly won`t do the deed. That`s why we are where we are just now.

Glamorgan Jambo

He’s not so fast on his feet and puts his foot in his mouth when under pressure. Remember he’s obligated to speak but he’s not at all obligated to say what he actually thinks.I highly doubt Robbie thinks this is a two game issue and I’m highly confident he’s totally aware of the gravity of the situation and the pressure he’s under.

File this alongside ‘money spinning replay’ as something he said when he had to speak but didn’t want to say what’s on his mind. And ended up digging a bit of a hole for himself.

50 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Why is everyone at the club, including FOH, and in the media and pundits, pretending this is a 2 game issue?

It beggars belief.;

This. It isn’t and, essentially he’s blaming the support 

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

He really doesn’t get it does he 

He does. He’s just choosing to pretend he doesn’t imo. 

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Motivation..........That worked against Queen of the South then.....?

The Real Maroonblood

What a cockwomble.

Aye nothing to do with his tactics 

or Halliday being the worst midfielder I have seen 

Just now, NB GIN said:

or Halliday being the worst midfielder I have seen 

What pish.

He’s been miles better than Irving, for a start. And Haring. And Mceneff (although he’s been played out of position).