• Thomaso

• Greedy Jambo

• GinRummy

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kingantti1874
50 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Hopefully a win today and we can go back to openly mocking the lunatic fringe on here instead of just giggling behind their backs. 

Get that league title sewn up asap please Robbie. 

The lunatic fringe being 95% of the board, the federation of hearts supporters clubs. 

Hearts managers can’t lose to the likes of raith , Alloa, queen of the south, Brora rangers, Dunfermline and drop points to queen of the south, Morton, Arbroath ...... and go on in the role.  

If we were playing a young inexperienced team and showing an upward trajectory then it would be different. We are not, we’ve given zero game time to anyone under 20, He’s signed 13 players and other than Craig Gordon they’ve all failed in one way or another.  And on the subject of Craig Gordon - I’d go as far to say we wouldn’t be top if he hadn’t come back! 

it’s been absolutely abysmal. You are the lunatic Fringe and it doesn’t matter if he wins the league. The trust is gone - he’s finished it just a matter of when 

Edited by kingantti1874

11 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

The lunatic fringe being 95% of the board, the federation of hearts supporters clubs. 

Hearts managers can’t lose to the likes of raith , Alloa, queen of the south, Brora rangers, Dunfermline and drop points to queen of the south, Morton, Arbroath ...... and go on in the role.  

If we were playing a young inexperienced team and showing an upward trajectory then it would be different. We are not, we’ve given zero game time to anyone under 20, He’s signed 13 players and other than Craig Gordon they’ve all failed in one way or another.  And on the subject of Craig Gordon - I’d go as far to say we wouldn’t be top if he hadn’t come back! 

it’s been absolutely abysmal. You are the lunatic Fringe and it doesn’t matter if he wins the league. The trust is gone - he’s finished it just a matter of when 

Great post. You’ve just gone on my Christmas card list (in case I forget nearer the time).image.gif.acb78d4f68dc38342c19fc9000bf4db1.gif

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm sorry, but you backed Levein for 6 years, so your opinion doesn't count. 

:spoton:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
22 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Don’t worry, Bulls-eye’s top moment as a Hearts ‘fan’ was our demotion last season. Seemed to give him a massive hard-on for some reason, which is weird behaviour until you read his posts (and, no doubt, check his hard drive).

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

:pleasing:

Never forget

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Spot on. Good to see someone remind the 5% of folk who think that all is well that they're the nutters.

9 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

To quote Billy Connoly - 'and his face was shut'...

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Don’t worry, Bulls-eye’s top moment as a Hearts ‘fan’ was our demotion last season. Seemed to give him a massive hard-on for some reason, which is weird behaviour until you read his posts (and, no doubt, check his hard drive).

You keep repeating that drivel and nobody listens, i personally don't see the point but if I must live inside your head, at least it fills it with something as the brain is obviously the size of a Pea. 

Bringing up hard drives, nowt more creepy than that fella.

The Real Maroonblood

:greatpost:

8 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

You keep repeating that drivel and nobody listens, i personally don't see the point but if I must live inside your head, at least it fills it with something as the brain is obviously the size of a Pea. 

I’m listening.........😜

Well said! 👍

😂

Well said👍

Jeffros Furios
17 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

:conspiracy:

Cruickie's Moustache

The principle of keeping possession is fine but you have to do something with it. Compared to our percentages for possession our shots on target stats are poor. Oppositions have recently only been one or two SoT behind us. Therefore we are always in danger of boredon a la 0 - 0 at Arbroath or losing a goal that leads to a draw or defeat.

We really should be expecting upwards of 3 goals for us today but can't see where that is going to come from unless RN gets a grip.

33 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

😂

Your just as creepy as he is, maybe more so in fact. 

11 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Your just as creepy as he is, maybe more so in fact. 

From you I’ll take that as a compliment 😂

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Great post. You’ve just gone on my Christmas card list (in case I forget nearer the time).image.gif.acb78d4f68dc38342c19fc9000bf4db1.gif

43 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I’m listening.........😜

The 4 Harbingers of doom, destroying every single thread with boring, regurgitated, negative  drivel.

Any thread, good bad or indifferent is turned into a wrist slitting exercise reading the same, same, same, same posts, over and over and over again. 

They pick on any individual that dares to poke back and it if gets a little bit iffy the pack all joins in for some mutual congradulations about how Shit everything is. 

Tedious trolling bores. 

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

From you I’ll take that as a compliment 😂

No you dont, you just want a reaction because your a boring tedious troll.

1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

The 4 Harbingers of doom, destroying every single thread with boring, regurgitated, negative  drivel.

Any thread, good bad or indifferent is turned into a wrist slitting exercise reading the same, same, same, same posts, over and over and over again. 

They pick on any individual that dares to poke back and it if gets a little bit iffy the pack all joins in for some mutual congradulations about how Shit everything is. 

Tedious trolling bores. 

Caught out talking shite again and now inventing conspiracy theories aimed at you. Have a warm drink and a lie down. Try to think of pleasant things. 

12 hours ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

So no evidence then

Strangely enough eye witness evidence is widely considered to be one of the best types of evidence in the legal profession. 

11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Caught out talking shite again and now inventing conspiracy theories aimed at you. Have a warm drink and a lie down. Try to think of pleasant things. 

Tedious boring troll.

Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Tedious boring troll.

I’m not worth raising your blood pressure over mate. Remain calm. If we get beat today you’ll be able to come on here and rip the pish out of upset fans and if we win you’ll be happy. You literally can’t lose. 

Harry Potter
15 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

I mean if we lost 2 games in a row v Celtic and Rangers no one would bat an eye lid. However it was Brora Rangers and Queen of the South ffs.

not so much QOS, but brora, camels, broken backs, final straw, comes to mind.

21 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m not worth raising your blood pressure over mate. Remain calm. If we get beat today you’ll be able to come on here and rip the pish out of upset fans and if we win you’ll be happy. You literally can’t lose. 

So, lambasting supporters who enjoy winning is the MO?

Truly flabbergasted, not.

Let's be honest here, your just a boring negative troll desperate for an argument, you don't care what way it goes as long you get something or someone to grizzle over. 

Posting on a Hearts supporters forum, you literally can't lose.

kingantti1874
43 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Tedious trolling bores. 

So you expect to be able to call people the “lunatic fringe” and not get called out on it. That’s not how the internet works. 😂

I backed Robbie until he became unbackable but the last week has been ridiculous.

Just now, Bull's-eye said:

So, lambasting supporters who enjoy winning is the MO?

Truly flabbergasted, not.

Let's be honest here, your just a boring negative troll desperate for an argument, you don't care what way it goes as long you get something or someone to grizzle over. 

Posting on a Hearts supporters forum, you literally can't lose.

Good point IF I had lambasted supporters for enjoying winning. Which I haven’t. 

You are the troll. Every time Hearts play poorly, there you’re are, belittling anyone who has the cheek to criticise. You enjoy us getting beat, that gives you the opportunity to kid on you’re a step up from the crowd. 

Strange as well that you never pulled me up for being a troll until after I pointed out you were one. Like an infant calling another child the same name they’ve just been called. 

Keep drinking the Kool Aid cheerleading for an incompetent manager but just leave the chat to the grown ups. 

Nookie Bear

The sooner people realise this board is staunch “Neilson Out”, the better. 

Easy to set up a new forum if it’s not to your taste. 

23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You are the troll. Every time Hearts play poorly, there you’re are, belittling anyone who has the cheek to criticise. You enjoy us getting beat, that gives you the opportunity to kid on you’re a step up from the crowd. 

Strange as well that you never pulled me up for being a troll until after I pointed out you were one. Like an infant calling another child the same name they’ve just been called. 

Keep drinking the Kool Aid cheerleading for an incompetent manager but just leave the chat to the grown ups. 

Well said - the JKB resident Bully Boy needs to realise if you dish out the personal insults you have to expect some back!

1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Tedious boring troll.

Still trolling mate ?

Mind when the protestors were being told yesterday, "if you don't like it , stay away".

Why don't you just stay away ?

It'd be much easier for you.

Francis Albert

"We need to do our talking on the pitch". That's all you should say Robbie.

(Obviously there are a couple of words we'd LIKE you to say but you are obviously not going to say them)

1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Tedious trolling bores. 

Of the many Hearts fans I've ever known, not one is continually sanguine about poor results and underperformances the way you claim to be.

Your Pollyanna schtick only ever lasts a few posts before the mask slips and you're ranting and raving at posters who are reacting rationally to another disappointment.

If you can be so relaxed at Hearts' results why can't you extend that to opinions on a football forum?

Edited by fancy a brew

18 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Of the many Hearts fans I've ever known, not one is continually sanguine about poor results and underperformances the way you claim to be.

Your Pollyanna schtick only ever lasts a few posts before the mask slips and you're ranting and raving at posters who are reacting rationally to another disappointment.

If you can be so relaxed at Hearts' results why can't you extend that to opinions on a football forum?

Bully by name - bully by nature.

Niemi’s gloves
2 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Strangely enough eye witness evidence is widely considered to be one of the best types of evidence in the legal profession. 

It would only be relevant in this case if the poster I was responding to had watched substantial amounts of championship football not just this season but in other seasons as well. 

1 hour ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

It would only be relevant in this case if the poster I was responding to had watched substantial amounts of championship football not just this season but in other seasons as well. 

What evidence have you that they haven’t?

Jeffros Furios
4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

:greatpost:

18 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

So the good news is that it is just a two game losing blip and soon we will be back to our turgid best,  grinding out draws against mediocre opposition.

Well done Robbie! 🤣🤣🤣

Niemi’s gloves
1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

What evidence have you that they haven’t?

Because they might reasonably have said so in response my posts. How many Hearts fans have watched large amounts of championship football in recent years?

9 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

If it’s happening then it’s this months at some point. Not long to wait. 

1 hour ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Because they might reasonably have said so in response my posts. How many Hearts fans have watched large amounts of championship football in recent years?

We’ve been watching Championship standard football for five years.

Psychedelicropcircle
8 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

No you dont, you just want a reaction because your a boring tedious troll.

You could just put everybody on ignore...me as well as I’m seek of everything hearts atm.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
21 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

:lol:

backed everyone part of or in the mould of queen Ann’s regime

Edited by MoncurMacdonaldMercer

Hectormasson
12 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Hear hear 👏👏👏👏👏👏

12 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Great post 👍

siegementality
On 02/04/2021 at 22:16, ToqueJambo said:

You just described Derek Mcinnes. Be careful what you wish for because on another thread McInness could be a front runner to replace Neilson apparently.

I’ll just wish to get rid of Neilson. I’ll take my chances after that.

4 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

We’ve been watching Championship standard football for five years.

Bump.

Can the FOH put this to the "board" please. 

The Old Tolbooth
4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Bump.

Can the FOH put this to the "board" please. 

They won’t, they’re in the boards pocket, spineless *******s! 

1 minute ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

They won’t, they’re in the boards pocket, spineless *******s! 

Yeah, we know they know we know that . 

It's like a giant Ponzi scheme : "pay in, buy the club you love !"

Seven years later after excuses for delay - 

i <insert words of choice> 

ii <insert words of choice> 

iii <insert words of choice> 

Where's "OUR" club ?