*** Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South Official Match Day Thread ***

rmreido

cardboardcutout
Just now, maroondevo52 said:

Thats the best stream I've had all season.

It was a long stream of pash! 😀

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need a new manager asap to assess the current squad to see if they work for him.  Budge indecisiveness is painful, how she made millions is beyond me.

Just now, Italian Lambretta said:

OFFS 2-2 and looking good.

Just **** Off

The guy is a ****ing clown, no shame what so ever. 

7 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Hope not!! I just want him to go now, don’t need to hear what he has to say!!!

I hope he is on his way to the salt mines.

eyesandears
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Levein blabbering mince 

Yep, still not an ounce of shame from him. Still he's getting a nice wedge from the Beeb and that's all that matters to Craig.

credit card
7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

My stream was perfectly good. Must be your internet speed I 

You would think so but my Internet speed is excellent (BT). It has been fine every time except the last 2 games. Telly is a 2021 model Sony. Bad enough we are p@sh without the stream being the same.

Class of 75
2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Levein blabbering mince 

Heard him tell Steve Kilgour, Hearts Supporters Federation that he wasn't available for the Manager's job. Absolutely no chance, clown 

Listening to Robbie.  He hasn't got a clue.  He will need to be emptied.  He's not going on his own choice!

It's a blip!!

FFS Robbie. Wake up and smell the coffee!  Bye, Bye!

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

Neilson sounding rattled on radio, and Levein sounding as if it's got nothing to do with him.

13 points clear and according to RN "we should be happy"

Can we not just sideline Neilson and have somebody else take over if money is a problem, gardening leave maybe?

4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Levein blabbering mince 

It is absolutely terrifying that Levein said he expects to see Neilson remain in post at the start of next season!
And Robbie has just been interviewed and says he is still on target to meet what he was asked to do.  This is unbelievable and highly depressing listening.

Fozzyonthefence
9 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Says everything about these players attitude after thee most embarrassing defeat to see out another defeat. Out & out losers

It does indeed.  Not just Neilson that needs to go but most of these pr1cks need emptied too.  Got us denoted last season, now looks like they’ve chucked it again and couldn’t give a flying **** because the league is pretty much won. 

Individual errors.

They only had 3 or 4 shots on goal.

Only reason it's since a long time since Queen of the South won at Tynecastle is because we hardly ever play them.

Just a blip.

Just now, lost in space said:

what did he say. I cant bear to listen.

Claiming that he came in to a club on a downward spiral, got us 13 points clear and now we have to stick together through the ‘blip’

Brian Mclauchlin actually asking the tough questions. 

Correctly pointing out that 6 of the starting 11 are Neilson signings. 

Edited by flem

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

13 points clear and according to RN "we should be happy"

He repeated that several times, crisis what crisis!

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

Neilson sounding rattled on radio, and Levein sounding as if it's got nothing to do with him.

Doesn't sit well with me to hear Levein - he started this malaise.   

3 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Heard him tell Steve Kilgour, Hearts Supporters Federation that he wasn't available for the Manager's job. Absolutely no chance, clown 

He's totally shamless.

Hectormasson
10 minutes ago, RoiK said:

Yup, and we're missing Olly Lee down the right too. And today, Smith as well.

Cracking Lee goal today at Hull for Gillingham,,,

11 minutes ago, jambo191 said:

Has neilson spoke yet?

It will be the players fault, the breeze in the 2nd half.

The referee

I will have to change the way we train, the QOS players were up for it.

We had to travel all the way up to Brora 4 days ago.

Same blame game every week.

Just now, Bainy said:

Levein is every bit responsible for this mess, in fact probably more. He's some brass neck

Wish Stevie Kilgour had asked Levein what the deal was with academy that he supposedly did a great job with. 

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Stovies getting made, i need comfort food, that lot depress me.

I missed their first goal reaching for comfort food 🙈

How much do we need to pay Robbie off?  He can only be hanging around for the pay off now.  Absolute imposter.

Also the boy Stevie from the Federation didn't come across very well either.  Didn't answer when he was asked what the Federation can do or want to see happen.  He just bounced it to the Foundation.

Different Class

First home loss to Raith since 1993

First loss to Alloa ever

First loss to a junior side since 1900

First home loss to Queen of the South since 1963

Dropping points to Arbroath, Morton, a depleted Inverness

Get yer season tickets folks

Edited by Different Class

Just now, Different Class said:

First home loss to Raith since 1993

First loss to Alloa ever

First loss to a junior side since 1900

First home loss to Queen of the South since 1963

Dropping points to Arbroath, Morton, Ayr United

Get yer season tickets folks

A bigger point needs made of this. Budge seems to think it's only because of Brora. 

20 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

A decent defence doesn’t get caught out by 3 lucky breakaways. 1 maybe or 2 on a bad day, but not 3.

I think he's joking. 

Just now, oi oi said:

How much do we need to pay Robbie off?  He can only be hanging around for the pay off now.  Absolute imposter.

Also the boy Stevie from the Federation didn't come across very well either.  Didn't answer when he was asked what the Federation can do or want to see happen.  He just bounced it to the Foundation.

The Federation is a nothing force in terms of forcing changes. The FOH can but are shit scared to say anything. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, almair said:

Can we not just sideline Neilson and have somebody else take over if money is a problem, gardening leave maybe?

Eh, that costs money. 

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

A brave and heroic comeback from 0-2 down today. And we were cheated by the officials at the end when we scored a perfectly good third equaliser. Queen of the South scored with three lucky breakaways, which just shows the lack of luck the boys are enjoying at the moment. Not to mention the fact that the grass looked a little bit on the long side and there was definitely a hint of a wind blowing during the match, both of which worked against us. 

No points today but a lot to be proud of.

NURSE!!!!!

8 minutes ago, 1902hewat said:

Neilson should go - but these players have let him down badly

Manager is paid to manage squad not try to play some sort of fantasy football to demonstrate his tactical genius.  A Dad's walking football team could defend against and then exploit Hearts.  We lack pace, positional sense, first touch and basic passing ability it is a form of madness to keep failing the same way time after time. Neilson's run extends to three really miserable games in a row now but the football has been appalling for most of the season. how much longer?

No Idle Talk

Joking aside, that was grim viewing today. I pretty much expected us to lose this match when I saw who the goalkeeper and back four were, and that we were playing 4-2-3-1 again. I mean seriously, WTF?! 

You would think after Tuesday night they would set the team up in a different formation or something to try and freshen things up. To have some sort of new beginning and wipe the slate clean. But no. Robbie sets the team up in the same 4-2-3-1 formation that has been clearly not working for the past number of weeks. Terrible management. 

Robbie has left us with a squad that has one right back. That right back goes away to play for his country and we are immediately in trouble. That is amateurish.  Christophe Berra is finished and should never wear a Hearts jersey again. Andy Irving doesn't look like he wants to play for Hearts anymore. Andy Halliday is just not a very good footballer. Gary Mackay-Steven is probably one of the last players you would ever want to rely on when the chips are down. Liam Boyce who is our top goalscorer gets moved into the #10 role to preserve Robbie's preferred formation. Aaron McEneff is played out of position and is basically being asked to 'take one for the team'. His form has dipped, not surprisingly. It is just a catalogue of bad managerial decisions.

The players don't even look fit at this point. And they are obviously completely shorn of confidence. I do not believe that they believe in what they are being asked to do by the manager and the coaches. It is a total mess. 

In the last week we have played Arbroath, Brora Rangers and Queen of the South. Not one win. That is outrageous and completely unacceptable. 

Edited by No Idle Talk