*** Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South Official Match Day Thread ***

rmreido

2 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I’d say 5 players today should never make another game squad this season.

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

We struggled with Gibson in the game in Dumfries and he's at it again... 36 years old 😳

Yes Gibson has been a very talented footballer all of his life.

On the subject of 5 players I’d rather concentrate on emptying the dugout of Neilson & co.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is it going to take for budge to finally sack her pathetic little lap dog?  Whole club is rotten to the core.  

I will always support Hearts but the people we have in charge right now are ****ing imposters. Losers.

1 hour ago, Different Class said:

First home loss to Raith since 1993

First loss to Alloa ever

First loss to a junior side since 1900

First home loss to Queen of the South since 1963

Dropping points to Arbroath, Morton, a depleted Inverness

Get yer season tickets folks

When you put it into that perspective it is quite an astonishing low we have it.   Two of those defeats back to back.   The worst was at Brora.    I could have handled losing today if we won on Tuesday. 

We only have two players away on international duty.   Yes, two key players, at this level we should be more than capable of competing.   Obviously no Kingsley either hurts the team.    Still they should be good enough, footballers,  to get a favourable result. 

I'm leaning toward getting a new manager in for next season.   I still want to see certain players let go.    Enough chances,  enough managers, times up. 

Brutal day. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

3 2 down with 5 minutes to go, urgency appears. 

Middle of the pitch, week after week after week. 

That thread about Irving what he wanted. 

One of the few things they got correct. Pussy, decent set piece and **** all else. Halliday the hard man, I've shit harder.

McEneff, I'll give him time and GMS.

They have walked into a ****ing horror movie, one where the giant shits himself every week from a feeble adversary. 

Callum Davidson would be my choice if truth be told, Mcinnes just another stale option. 

Whoever's going to get it, fire in the belly is the minimum ****ing requirement 

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Callum Davidson would be my choice if truth be told

Like your thinking, would he be interested ?

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Derek Ferguson on sportsound nails it. Yes Neilsons a problem but these utter charlatans that play are an absolute disgrace to a man. No pride, no professionalism and no giving a shit. They are an absolute disgrace and just throwing the manager under the bus .  I’m disgusted at them all for what they produce and the non effort and pride.

GMS ? What a let down.  Moore would give ten times what that ghost gives. He’s a bloody disgrace to the jersey. 
Yes I want a change in manager but ffs these players are a damn disgrace to him and the support

Who picks the team , mr tinkers decisions earlier In the season are coming back to haunt him , we can disagree on levels of blame but the whole shoddy bunch of them are culpable manager assistants and players, also letting players like Olly Lee Craig Wighton and Callum Morrison go while shoehorning players into the team , GMS in one game was played on both left and right wing midfield and as a No 10 and just didnt perform

Japan Jambo
3 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

Odds on Wighton to score?

but of course...

RN needs gone now, pass the keys to JJ/Locky. Do not Hibs this... they win the games in hand the gap is down to 7 and they are up next at their patch

Japan Jambo

Amazing how perfectly good players arrive into the Bermuda Triangle that is the Hearts coaching system and when they get shat out the back end pick up the threads of where they left of.

It's like Midas in reverse. I am absolutely seething at the profligacy, myopia and waste. What a ****ing shambles.

Just now, Japan Jambo said:

Amazing how perfectly good players arrive into the Bermuda Triangle that is the Hearts coaching system and when they get shat out the back end pick up the threads of where they left of.

It's like Midas in reverse. I am absolutely seething at the profligacy, myopia and waste. What a ****ing shambles.

Team spirit black hole. 

Folk said if there is no reaction from the players they must want him gone.

Irving single handedly threw him under the bus with that defensive clearance, if that's what you call it. No reason for him to be the last man in that situation.

7 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

but of course...

RN needs gone now, pass the keys to JJ/Locky. Do not Hibs this... they win the games in hand the gap is down to 7 and they are up next at their patch

Possibly it could  be 5 games left and 7 points in it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, O dear 🤦‍♂️

59 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

3 2 down with 5 minutes to go, urgency appears. 

Middle of the pitch, week after week after week. 

That thread about Irving what he wanted. 

One of the few things they got correct. Pussy, decent set piece and **** all else. Halliday the hard man, I've shit harder.

McEneff, I'll give him time and GMS.

They have walked into a ****ing horror movie, one where the giant shits himself every week from a feeble adversary. 

Callum Davidson would be my choice if truth be told, Mcinnes just another stale option. 

Whoever's going to get it, fire in the belly is the minimum ****ing requirement 

This is so spot on.  Every point.  It’s especially unfair to judge the new players (particularly McEneff) who are often played out of possession in a team that has been going backwards. The giant analogy is so on the money too.     And we need a manager with a strong character and man management skills. 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Screenshot_20210327-181015_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e45ee028e05bdf8efd669fdbddd95cc0.jpg

Gibson had both GMS and Andy White is his back pocket today. White in particular was atrocious. Embarrassing.

8 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Irving single handedly threw him under the bus with that defensive clearance, if that's what you call it. No reason for him to be the last man in that situation.

Seemingly Neilson shouted some instructions to Berra today and he told Neilson to **** off. 

13 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Irving made a mess of it but he wasn’t the only one throwing his manager under a bus. The actions of Popescu in the first minute were inexcusable and players like White are a liability. 

18 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Very much this. I’ve posted about Demi Mitchell before - a pedigree footballer when he arrived, a basket case by the time we had finished with him.

1 minute ago, leginten said:

Very much this. I’ve posted about Demi Mitchell before - a pedigree footballer when he arrived, a basket case by the time we had finished with him.

As someone else mentioned before, maybe there is a bad influence, bully or something like that it the dressing room. There is no team spirit at all and it could make going to work a real drag.

9 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Seemingly Neilson shouted some instructions to Berra today and he told Neilson to **** off. 

Berra first pick next week then. 

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

As someone else mentioned before, maybe there is a bad influence, bully or something like that it the dressing room. There is no team spirit at all and it could make going to work a real drag.

I’m beginning to wish there was a bully in the dressing room.

I think the problems lie with our coaching, or lack of it.

1 minute ago, leginten said:

I’m beginning to wish there was a bully in the dressing room.

I think the problems lie with our coaching, or lack of it.

Or far too much of it!! Football is a simple game that only becomes complex when bad coaches over think it.  Get the players on the pitch, in positions they are comfortable in,  tell them you believe in them and to go out and express themselves, play with passion and freedom and support one another.   Don’t worry about anything else.....I’ve got your back if you give the team 100%....  

19 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

I don’t think that sounds right. Where did you hear that?

kingantti1874
36 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

the performance was absolutely ****ing tragic

The first goal is criminal. But why do we persist in putting ourselves under pressure with short bye kicks  ,especially with our defence.  Robbies tactics   thinks he pep

29 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

:rofl:

If so...

:jesus:

grumpyespana

There is something far wrong in the dressing room thats for sure this team has been disjointed for weeks now if we dinnie get the finger out we will be in the play offs and we all know what will happen. Whats the cure I have no idea but most of it must be at the managers door guys.

3 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Joking aside, that was grim viewing today. I pretty much expected us to lose this match when I saw who the goalkeeper and back four were, and that we were playing 4-2-3-1 again. I mean seriously, WTF?! 

You would think after Tuesday night they would set the team up in a different formation or something to try and freshen things up. To have some sort of new beginning and wipe the slate clean. But no. Robbie sets the team up in the same 4-2-3-1 formation that has been clearly not working for the past number of weeks. Terrible management. 

Robbie has left us with a squad that has one right back. That right back goes away to play for his country and we are immediately in trouble. That is amateurish.  Christophe Berra is finished and should never wear a Hearts jersey again. Andy Irving doesn't look like he wants to play for Hearts anymore. Andy Halliday is just not a very good footballer. Gary Mackay-Steven is probably one of the last players you would ever want to rely on when the chips are down. Liam Boyce who is our top goalscorer gets moved into the #10 role to preserve Robbie's preferred formation. Aaron McEneff is played out of position and is basically being asked to 'take one for the team'. His form has dipped, not surprisingly. It is just a catalogue of bad managerial decisions.

The players don't even look fit at this point. And they are obviously completely shorn of confidence. I do not believe that they believe in what they are being asked to do by the manager and the coaches. It is a total mess. 

In the last week we have played Arbroath, Brora Rangers and Queen of the South. Not one win. That is outrageous and completely unacceptable. 

This. You should send this to Budge and invite her to counter.

OmiyaHearts
15 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

There is something far wrong in the dressing room thats for sure this team has been disjointed for weeks now if we dinnie get the finger out we will be in the play offs and we all know what will happen. Whats the cure I have no idea but most of it must be at the managers door guys.

When Irving scored the OG, Berra should have been over, picking him up and telling telling him get on with it. Instead, you can see and almost hear Berra having  a go at him. No one had the boys back after that mistake

There is no unity in that dressing room.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, whodanny said:

Like your thinking, would he be interested ?

Be a step up for him in financial terms 

1 hour ago, OmiyaHearts said:

When Irving scored the OG, Berra should have been over, picking him up and telling telling him get on with it. Instead, you can see and almost hear Berra having  a go at him. No one had the boys back after that mistake

There is no unity in that dressing room.

The dog was horrendous. But if he used his right foot,which he cant  , the ball would have went back the direction it cane