*** Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South Official Match Day Thread ***

rmreido

I know no ones interested atm, but hey ho!  thought I'd get the ball rolling.

we'll  probably go behind early, chase the game n scrape a last minute equaliser.

1-1 

would we be happy with that ROBBIE?????

only if your not in the dugout!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need some cheer this weekend. Surely the players will lift themselves up enough to beat this garbage at home.

2-0 Hearts, Boyce and Walker

adambraejambo
5 minutes ago, AndrewB said:

6 nil win.

Pfffft dont talk nonsense.  We bad but no way Qos will score 6. Players to respond and play for Robbie and maybe keep it to a one or two goal defeat. 

davemclaren
Just now, highlandjambo3 said:

QOTS will fancy their chances now.

Or fear a rebound. 😏

I think it will be an interesting match at many levels. 

No offence but I'm surprised you can even be bothered to put the thread up.A win over Queen's would just highlight how pathetic and unprofessional and how little the players care  that they could not beat Brora as Qots are much much better team than them.

Edited by vegas-voss

Robbo-Jambo

Struggling to get remotely interested for Saturday to be honest.

Still absolutely sickened by the other night and the deafening silence thereafter.

18Jambo_dave74

Stewart 

White Popescu Halkett Halliday

Henderson McGIll McEneff GMS

Boyce Gnanduillet

Zlamal, Darge, Souttar, Flatman, Frear, Walker, Denholm. 

That would be my team although pains me to suggest a lot of that starting eleven. I would suggest putting in more of the untried youngsters but probably very unfair on them as they won't have played much football this season at all - I have to confess to not having seen the likes of Darge, Denholm etc either. If the likes of Stone, Logan and Smith had still been here rather than on loan then I'd have had them in the team. 

Fully expect to see us lose 2-0 or 2-1 and have that smug prick Neilson praise the defence “Aye, we conceded 2 goals today, but we conceded 2 on Tuesday as well, so we’re actually pretty consistent rather than getting worse”

1 minute ago, rmreido said:

2 matchday threads,

MODS???

sorry, didn't notice this one. was only a few minutes before mine.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

sorry, didn't notice this one. was only a few minutes before mine.

Great minds think alike

Bad enough 1 matchday thread tbh! I'm sure they'll merge 

2 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Stewart 

White Popescu Halkett Halliday

Henderson McGIll McEneff GMS

Boyce Gnanduillet

Zlamal, Darge, Souttar, Flatman, Frear, Walker, Denholm. 

That would be my team although pains me to suggest a lot of that starting eleven. I would suggest putting in more of the untried youngsters but probably very unfair on them as they won't have played much football this season at all - I have to confess to not having seen the likes of Darge, Denholm etc either. If the likes of Stone, Logan and Smith had still been here rather than on loan then I'd have had them in the team. 

I'd give that team a try. One of the main things I'd like to see in the remainder of this season is Gnando and Boyce developing a way of playing together. Hope RN doesn't go back to 1 up front.

This is suppose to be for enjoyment after a long hard week of work. 🙄

I can’t be bothered with it. I’ll watch as always but not expecting much of a difference.

Fitzroy Pointon
3 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

My worry is that we win on Saturday and the nielson debacle is swept under the carpet. 

I think that's what they're hoping will happen. 

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

This is suppose to be for enjoyment after a long hard week of work. 🙄

I can’t be bothered with it. I’ll watch as always but not expecting much of a difference.

Since lockdown I normally start drinking on a Saturday at bang on 3pm. I'll be getting on it at 12 on the dot. 

I’ll be watching but with hope rather than expectation.

Sadly nothing surprises me anymore with the team we have atm,we’ve been poor for all of last season and most of this season and will be winning a very very poor league by scraping past some awful teams.

Without a major overhaul we’ll be back down the season after next.

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

My worry is that we win on Saturday and the nielson debacle is swept under the carpet. 

The only way that happens is with a stunning display off free flowing attacking football resulting in an 8 goal victory for us.

Not a fekkin chance.

**** knows who you pick. 

Wouldn't have any of the shite Savage has brought in near the XI, Gashshaneer, McEnpuff or that big huddy Gnando upfront.

Gordon

White Popescu Halkett Kingsley 

McGill Irving Halliday 

GMS Boyce Walker

The social media support has chucked the towel in.

Hopefully the ones that matter are made of sterner stuff and react in the correct manner to a very dissapointing result.

Time will tell.

8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Since lockdown I normally start drinking on a Saturday at bang on 3pm. I'll be getting on it at 12 on the dot. 

I think I’ll join you with that.

Robbo-Jambo
16 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Don't think anything can sweep Tuesday night under the carpet tbh. 

OmiyaHearts

Won't be ruining my weekend by watching  this one. I've wound myself up enough watching these wasters over the season.

I'm finding it hard to even care about this game tbh.

12 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Don't think anything can sweep Tuesday night under the carpet tbh. 

Kinda looks that way though...robbies still there. 

39 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Or fear a rebound. 😏

I think it will be an interesting match at many levels. 

That will make a change, hopefully a pleasant one.

A_A wehatethehibs

It’s a day where Neilson as a manager will be exposed. Either we will do well and play with freedom, and fight. In which case it’s a sign he’s at least still in the fight and hasn’t lost the dressing room. But I don’t think any of us expect that. It is as bleak a feeling as any of us have had about a team. 

Whatever performance Hearts put in on Saturday it will be a 100% reflection on Robbie Neilson nobody else. No aspect of the previous squads low standards etc or the pitch etc will be in any way to blame. This is 100% his team with 10+ players brought in. It’s career defining for him.

At this point I’ve got absolutely no belief we will see anything other than another flat performance. 

Hectormasson
43 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Pfffft dont talk nonsense.  We bad but no way Qos will score 6. Players to respond and play for Robbie and maybe keep it to a one or two goal defeat. 

15/2 price on qos win , sky bet ?  Il Go 2 0 hearts  though  🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

24 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

**** knows who you pick. 

Wouldn't have any of the shite Savage has brought in near the XI, Gashshaneer, McEnpuff or that big huddy Gnando upfront.

Gordon

White Popescu Halkett Kingsley 

McGill Irving Halliday 

GMS Boyce Walker

Will Gordon be available or still with Scotland? Rather Bobby in goals than that huddie who played at Brora if Gordon's not available.

CloustonHMFC
Just now, EIEIO said:

Will Gordon be available or still with Scotland? Rather Bobby in goals than that huddie who played at Brora if Gordon's not available.

Gordon with Scotland until middle of next week.

Rick Sanchez

I'm thinking that Neilson better play a team with no 'remnants of the relegation season' involved. They know they're not being kept, they don't give a **** and QOTS are fighting for a play off place.

1-1 with barely any football played.

The players have Neilson hanging off the edge......Saturday will be the test to see if they really do want rid of him.

I’d take a real shitty 1-1 draw with us needing a last minute penalty to save our embarrassment.

That would surely be the straw that breaks Ann’s back ?

4 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

scotland play on sunday so no he will still be with scotland

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

The players have Neilson hanging off the edge......Saturday will be the test to see if they really do want rid of him.

I’d take a real shitty 1-1 draw with us needing a last minute penalty to save our embarrassment.

That would surely be the straw that breaks Ann’s back ?

If Tuesday night didn’t break it losing on Saturday won’t.

I expected a reaction after Arbroath

Ive learned not to expect anything

At least now my isolation is over I can **** off out wi the dog if it’s the usual shitshow 

1 hour ago, rmreido said:

I know no ones interested atm, but hey ho!  thought I'd get the ball rolling.

we'll  probably go behind early, chase the game n scrape a last minute equaliser.

1-1 

would we be happy with that ROBBIE?????

only if your not in the dugout!

Exactly this for me.

Concede in first half to a corner.

Late equaliser.

Should be a good game.

Though Queens probably playing counter attacking again. It's getting important for them now given they are in mix for Play Offs. 

We can only hope we get a response. 

2 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

If Tuesday night didn’t break it losing on Saturday won’t.

I expected a reaction after Arbroath

Ive learned not to expect anything

At least now my isolation is over I can **** off out wi the dog if it’s the usual shitshow 

The only time all season we have had a 'reaction' was after the home defeat to Raith. Beat Raith away 4-0.

Though helped by Raith squad not really being a position to play 2 games in 4 days after Covid lay off. 

BRAVEHEART1874

Its a home game so Hearts 1-0 If walker can stop leaning back and blasting it over the bar again like last 2 games. This team are not good enough to play well in both halves so can't see any convincing victories anytime soon but you never know ;)

The only thing that would interest me and generate any enthusiasm in the remaining six games would be seeing how a NEW manager sets us up. We could probably stop playing now and go up automatically. Thanks, Robbie, now beat it and help Stevie Crawford. Go and be the James Keatings of football management. 

8 minutes ago, 151 said:

Concede in first half to a corner.

Or a ball played between any two badly-placed defenders.