Robbie poll

gnasher75

Robbie poll  

1,127 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for Robbie to go?

• Yes
    • No

No way will he be let go or fall on his own sword.

1. Ann appears to hate being proved wrong - The Cathro experiment or keeping Levein on and on

2. He's too stubborn to see that he is the problem.

She didn't like the demonstration outside Tynie against Levein. can you imagine the abuse Robbie & her would be receiving if we were allowed at the games.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feldylaird

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's just been the sports headline on radio 2 with commentary and the Brora guys singing in celebration. Camling it the biggest shock in scottish cup history who's to argue. If Neilson doesn't resign out of embarrassment he needs forced out 

There is no excuse for last nights result. 
The only reason not to sack him immediately is the costs involved. 
but, he has to go. 
Hearts will not get another penny out of me until

a) he’s been replaced,

& b) we have changed our mindset/philosophy/expectations. 

I’d ask JJ to take over until the end of the season, & look to appoint someone with a proven track record.

Hiring a new manager/head coach is a difficult job, but we really have made an arse of it in recent years. 

Absolutely raging today. 

It's a Yes from me.  It appears obvious that the players - or at least the influential ones - have no respect for the man.  He has now lost the fans that he hadn't already lost.  The club is in a fairly toxic position right now.

Jambo-Jimbo

Have been prepared to give him a chance, but it is clearly not working and it's time to go.

It isn't just last night, although that was the final straw, but we have been utterly dire for months now and seem to be getting worse as the season progresses. 

2 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Neilson is going no where. Budge will leave it until we are in a relegation battle next season before she takes any kind of action.

She is absolutely clueless. You are the chairwoman at Hearts Anne while we have just had our most embarrassing defeat in our history. It’s also the biggest Scottish Cup upset in history.

Who is going to be held accountable for this Anne?? Let that sink in when you are admiring your catering award!
Silence is deafening. She probably thinks Neilson is doing a great job.

Lambo, she can't afford to leave it until next year....Sales in the club will plummet....Tynecastle will be turned into a morgue with only those who cannot see this fiasco played out in front of them turning up. 

Neilson is a busted flush after last night......The only topic for conversation at Tynecastle today should be the level of compensation paid out.

Yup, time to go. We've been eye bleedingly awful all season and his should be the first head to roll. 

JamboJoker98

Performances haven't been good enough but was scraping results to get us promoted. So until last night I was fine to see him to end of season and see if we could get someone else for the SPL as from the performances I've seen we'd be lucky to avoid another relegation fight.

But after last night.... just get out now.

FWIW , it's starting to seem like there is more wrong at the club than just crap managers.

All roads lead to Gorgie

How on Earth has his support crept up to 4%. Who in their right mind voted for that?

2 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

How on Earth has his support crept up to 4%. Who in their right mind voted for that?

Always happens with these sort of polls. Cold light of day and people convince themselves things aren't as bad as they were last night. I'm still working up to peak anger. 

10 minutes ago, JamboJoker98 said:

Performances haven't been good enough but was scraping results to get us promoted. So until last night I was fine to see him to end of season and see if we could get someone else for the SPL as from the performances I've seen we'd be lucky to avoid another relegation fight.

But after last night.... just get out now.

FWIW , it's starting to seem like there is more wrong at the club than just crap managers.

He isn't coming back from this. Every day, week or month he stays is just wasting time.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Remove the Hobo votes and Torques and its 100% to go. 

It's 100% to go with all my Jambo mates. Can only be Hobos or people with personal connections to the club voting otherwise.

south morocco
Just now, GinRummy said:

He isn't coming back from this. Every day, week or month he stays is just wasting time.

Agreed, it’s finished for him. 

Ron Burgundy
5 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Should have a public poll. easy way to sort out the vermin and also the trolls in our own support.

There is not a proper Hearts fan alive who would want him to stay.

3 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

It's 100% to go with all my Jambo mates. Can only be Hobos or people with personal connections to the club voting otherwise.

Same. Probably the first time the support has been united, the entire support wants him gone immediately and Budge too. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Should have a public poll. easy way to sort out the vermin and also the trolls in our own support.

There is not a proper Hearts fan alive who would want him to stay.

How anyone can still enjoy watching a Neilson team play and be a Hearts fan and not a Hobo is beyond me now.

Sadly, he has to go. Aside from Gordon, and perhaps Boyce, every player has failed to live up to their ability this season. The new signings have been very poor, but we can't even say whether they are bad players or just playing badly, because the whole team has been guff. My mind was made up when Jordan Roberts went to Motherwell and started turning in man of the match performances. We need someone who can get the best out of the players and who has a lot more tactical nous.

In terms of what happens next... What's the point of even aspiring to fan ownership if fans have zero say in things like this? Kickback isn't necessarily representative of the wider fanbase, but I'm confident the vast majority of all fans think he should go.

We should, of course, be sounding out Alex Neil, although I suspect he might be able to land a bigger, better job.

Clark Griswold
2 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Public poll. Let's find out who the vermin are on here and get them turfed out. 

agreed

Ron Burgundy
5 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Public poll. Let's find out who the vermin are on here and get them turfed out. 

Or at least they can attempt to justify their position. Which they wont be able to do.

TheOnlyWayis51

The time to get rid was weeks ago. It's long past time for the prick to go. To say "aye" would be acknowledging that he had a place with us before last night.

He doesn't. He's a waste of space. Long has been. Yet ANOTHER example of Budge not knowing when to act. AGAIN.

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Could easily see him staying until the end of the season as Budge's justification, and potentially rightly so, is that sacking him could cause the disruption that stops us going up. But for me he has to go at the end of the season at the latest.

7 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Has tosh been on any threads since that embarrassment last night? Hmm 🤔 

You might find him on the "in defence of Neilson thread"  :whistling:

Claiming he was right about everything all along 😂

Empty the 32 Hibs fans. Remember Hibs - think about how bad we are and how far we have fallen. And yet we still horsed you's at Hampden!

August Landmesser
32 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Does Andy Halliday have a couple of accounts on here?

jamtartan74
2 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Sounds about right 😂

Dave McCreery's knee

There is no way back for him from this. Critical time with season ticket sales coming up - he has to go now and club not look a gift horse in the mouth and snap up McInnes or Neil. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Does Andy Halliday have a couple of accounts on here?

I wonder, quite a few new names have appeared since the summer transfer window 🙂

His position is untenable. The fans have lost confidence, even if you try and convince yourself its just a kneejerk reaction and things will calm down, 95% of Jambos want him gone. How much you anticipate that going down by over time? 20/30% maybe? Thats still a huge number that want him gone. 

He's not going to be forgiven for this result. Much like the Hibs game it will live on in the memories of supporters until he's gone. 

Its utterly unforgivable and he should show some humility and do the decent thing by Budge and resign. To stubbornly refuse to step down on his own is an insult to the faith placed in him by her. It will also lead to just as much abuse being sent her way which is entirely unfair. 

If he has an ounce of credibility or character he will step down and spare an elderly women needless abuse. 

8 minutes ago, merrymac said:

I’m starting to think he might be the Donald. 

:lol: 

Just now, Des Lynam said:

😂

If he asks for a re-count on the poll, you might be right.

Ron Burgundy
1 minute ago, OTT said:

His position is untenable. The fans have lost confidence, even if you try and convince yourself its just a kneejerk reaction and things will calm down, 95% of Jambos want him gone. How much you anticipate that going down by over time? 20/30% maybe? Thats still a huge number that want him gone. 

He's not going to be forgiven for this result. Much like the Hibs game it will live on in the memories of supporters until he's gone. 

Its utterly unforgivable and he should show some humility and do the decent thing by Budge and resign. To stubbornly refuse to step down on his own is an insult to the faith placed in him by her. It will also lead to just as much abuse being sent her way which is entirely unfair. 

If he has an ounce of credibility or character he will step down and spare an elderly women needless abuse. 

To be fair she deserves any criticism as she has brought this on herself.

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

What's a prersident? Do they have them in Lochend?

Might be a nickname for Drug Baron?

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

:conspiracy:

2 hours ago, Mundaydog said:

No way will he be let go or fall on his own sword.

1. Ann appears to hate being proved wrong - The Cathro experiment or keeping Levein on and on

2. He's too stubborn to see that he is the problem.

She didn't like the demonstration outside Tynie against Levein. can you imagine the abuse Robbie & her would be receiving if we were allowed at the games.

In Budge's defence here, she's made decisions when needed.  Cathro got backed fully but she sacked him before a ball was kicked in the league despite signing backing.

She trusted Levein and backed him but again, she sacked him after a quarter of the season when he'd also got us to a semi-final.

I know social media makes it seem like positions were untenable but while she maybe could have acted a bit quicker, I don't think giving someone you've appointed a fair crack is a bad thing.

The judgement she's showed in appointments is another story altogether

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

To be fair she deserves any criticism as she has brought this on herself.

Yeah, my point is that when fans feel alienated like during the Levein saga they lash out - was there not some pretty disgusting graffiti and general abuse directed her way? 

I don't think she's going to act, the Levein situation should that she seems to not think results are important. Neilson needs to do right by her, his players, coaching staff and the club he has given so much to and just resign. Save everyone the grief and escalation this is going to get to. 

There isn't anything he can do to salvage this and if he's arrogant enough to refuse to step down, we'll be on him like flies to shit from the word go next season. One loss against a bottom 6 side and the abuse will start. Drawing instead of winning against Hibs - Abuse. 

The right thing here is to admit its not worked out and step aside so someone else with a fresh approach can takeover. If he respects Budge and the fans he will do that. If not, its a slap in the face to everyone at the club that he thinks this level of failure is acceptable. 

Gordon Ramsay

We can scream and shout all we want but nothing will be done. He'd probably need to have us bottom of the Championship for Annie nae clue to act. 

Those who want to keep him, interested genuinely as to why? Personally I've seen nothing this season to suggests he's the man and last night put the tin lid on it so to speak. 

A_A wehatethehibs

If we had been playing well and putting in good performances in the league he might’ve been able to survive this as a “fluke”. But it wasn’t a fluke or a shock at all. Every Hearts fan went into this game hoping we could escape with a 1 goal win.